#2 2009-07-02 07:45:57

This is why you never buy used hotel furniture!!!

(hahaha)

#3 2009-07-02 10:32:59

ptah13 wrote:

(hahaha)

Ptah, go sit at the shrine and meditate upon the wisdom of making fun of meeeeee!

Dude, my furniture is much better than some hippie's who wants to trade their yucky bongwater covered couch.

MY FURNITURE HAS BEEN EJACULATED UPON BY ROCK STARS!!

At least the stuff from the Hard Rock has. The rest has been ejaculated upon by normal people.

#4 2009-07-02 14:39:26

sofaking wrote:

. . . some hippie's . . . yucky bongwater covered couch.

Hey!  I'm in the room, you know.

#5 2009-07-03 05:50:46

sofaking wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

(hahaha)

Ptah, go sit at the shrine and meditate upon the wisdom of making fun of meeeeee!

Dude, my furniture is much better than some hippie's who wants to trade their yucky bongwater covered couch.

At least the stuff from the Hard Rock has. The rest has been ejaculated upon by normal people.

Hey, sofie -- I was looking at some booth furniture options the other day for an upcoming meeting, and started wondering what happens to trade show furniture after it's deemed to have outlived its usefulness. I like the modern contemporary look, and some of this stuff is pretty groovy. You don't happen to have a line on this sort of thing, do you?

#6 2009-07-03 10:02:39

Decadence wrote:

sofaking wrote:

It has been a constant... Where some people hate Jews, Blacks, Arabs, Sofie is obsessed with Hippies.  Let's forget the fact she likes Dope, Tattoo's, Organic Food, using a Personal Computer, all those things brought to her generation by those Hippie Fucks.

#7 2009-07-03 10:46:23

Dmtdust wrote:

Decadence wrote:

sofaking wrote:

It has been a constant... Where some people hate Jews, Blacks, Arabs, Sofie is obsessed with Hippies.  Let's forget the fact she likes Dope, Tattoo's, Organic Food, using a Personal Computer, all those things brought to her generation by those Hippie Fucks.

I'm not much into tattoos (I have friends who are enthusiasts and artists, but noooo).

The rest of it is pretty cool, but the patchouli lovers shouldn't try to take credit for inventing organic farming. It was around for a few thousand years before the advent of industrially made and chemically synthesized fertilizers and pesticides.

#8 2009-07-03 10:49:59

karenw wrote:

sofaking wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

(hahaha)

Hey, sofie -- I was looking at some booth furniture options the other day for an upcoming meeting, and started wondering what happens to trade show furniture after it's deemed to have outlived its usefulness. I like the modern contemporary look, and some of this stuff is pretty groovy. You don't happen to have a line on this sort of thing, do you?

Yes, I do.

Trade show furniture here in Vegas comes from the huge new Design Center downtown, and it is of the best quality. You can find it on craigslist. Kinda different than the bodily fluid stained stuff we have to bake for 2 hours at 225 degrees to disinfect.

Nobody boinks on the trade show floor. Hotel furniture is a different story...

#9 2009-07-03 11:46:19

LV Craigslist, I presume?

#10 2009-07-04 03:02:33

sofaking wrote:

MY FURNITURE HAS BEEN EJACULATED UPON BY ROCK STARS!

Is this a feature that commands furious bidding on eBay? Do Mr. Sofie and Sofakid approve? Were they invited to watch? Were you pleased, excited, ecstatic, disgusted? That's what I really want to know. Tell me, now. Now! NOW!

Board footer

cruelery.com