#2 2009-07-20 14:31:58

Maybe he was selling them to Japanese teen girls....

#3 2009-07-20 17:39:38

Now, if they were women's panties he definitely could have made money selling them to Japanese fetish freaks.

#4 2009-07-20 17:41:38

phreddy wrote:

Now, if they were women's panties he definitely could have made money selling them to Japanese fetish freaks.

or me

#5 2009-07-20 18:22:52

Bigcat wrote:

phreddy wrote:

or me

What's the going rate for panties?  Can you fetch higher prices with body pictures sent along with them?  Plain worn, vs. worn and soiled well garner much difference in price?

#6 2009-07-20 18:42:33

Scotty wrote:

What's the going rate for panties?  Can you fetch higher prices with body pictures sent along with them?  Plain worn, vs. worn and soiled well garner much difference in price?

Order the free scratch & sniff sampler and you decide.

#7 2009-07-20 18:49:52

“The police could not immediately be reached for comment on what the man wanted the pants for.”

No, the department’s spokesperson didn’t want to try to keep a straight face while describing exactly why he wanted them and dealing with the question and answer period after the explanation.

#8 2009-07-21 01:51:18

Ah, remember the easy days when you could just get this sort of paraphernalia right off of eBay? From what I've seen/read, the practice is actually quite common...only not to such an extent that it draws legal attention.

#9 2009-07-21 14:09:47

phreddy wrote:

What I meant was that crusty old men buy Japanese teen panties. So, naturally, Japanese teen girls should buy crusty old man panties.

#10 2009-07-21 18:01:41

GooberMcNutly wrote:

phreddy wrote:

What I meant was that crusty old men buy Japanese teen panties. So, naturally, Japanese teen girls should buy crusty old man panties.

Not to worry, I got the joke.

Board footer

cruelery.com