#1 2009-07-20 20:49:12

I give you, a really awesome photo:

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/369227main_aldrinLM_full.jpg

#2 2009-07-20 22:15:40

Not that I'm taking either side on this matter; But, how exactly does this image prove that men have walked on the moon?   And, don't we all-ready have a thread for this, Spam-Boy?

#3 2009-07-20 23:26:45

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/moonwalk.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#4 2009-07-21 00:01:06

If I were a moon landing denier, I would state that the anal-probing aliens that our government sells citizens to for food* provided our government with a copy of Photoshop, long before it was released to the public.

*Many years ago I dated a man who was a member of the John Rodgers cult.  I was looking through one of their publications, which detailed how humans and organs from mutilated cows are placed into a tank with enzymes which reduce them to a grey paste.  The aliens feed by slathering this nutrient paste on themselves and absorbing it through their skin.  Needless to say, I ended the relationship because I have a firm rule about not sleeping with people crazier than I am.

#5 2009-07-21 00:20:42

fnord wrote:

I have a firm rule about not sleeping with people crazier than I am.

You know, if I'd had sense enough to think of that rule in my early life, I'd probaby have a much happier history (undoubtedly a lot more boring, though).

#6 2009-07-21 00:44:07

I see footprints caused by the photographer as he set up the shot.

#7 2009-07-21 00:47:21

If we didn't go to the moon, then who brought back the rocks and set up the laser reflector?  Also:

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/369236main_lroc_apollo14labeled_522x256.jpg

#8 2009-07-21 00:57:08

jesusluvspegging wrote:

If we didn't go to the moon, then who brought back the rocks and set up the laser reflector?  Also:

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/3692 … 22x256.jpg

Unmanned missions.  I never said we haven't gotten to the moon, just that no man has ever stepped foot on it.

I can land a fucking robot spacecraft and set up some reflectors as easy as the next guy.

#9 2009-07-21 01:02:17

Scotty wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Unmanned missions.  I never said we haven't gotten to the moon, just that no man has ever stepped foot on it.

I can land a fucking robot spacecraft and set up some reflectors as easy as the next guy.

How many people would have had to have been in on the conspiracy to fake the moon landings?  How many thousands?

Now, what is the probability that they'd all have kept that secret?

#10 2009-07-21 01:08:58

Scotty wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

My dad was an aerospace engineer and my great uncle invented something called GPS. My whole dad's side of my fucking family is into this stuff in a BIG way.

I guarantee you we landed on the moon.

You knows I love you, but don't be lame.

Last edited by sofaking (2009-07-21 01:22:05)

#11 2009-07-21 01:25:26

He's not lame, he's a Chiropractor....

#12 2009-07-21 01:29:19

Dmtdust wrote:

I'd forgotten that.  It explains a lot.

Chiropractor == massage therapist with no happy ending.

#13 2009-07-21 01:31:39

Dmtdust wrote:

He's one of the smartest people I know, but...

I just took offense, because people who deny this (and other) scientific advancements negate the life work of people I love, and I have discussed the technologies that made it possible with my dad, my uncle, and my great uncle. It was and is real.

It happened. Trust me it did.

Last edited by sofaking (2009-07-21 01:36:35)

#14 2009-07-21 02:02:17

I never cease to be amazed that anyone can even imagine it was faked.  Christ, I lived through all of the space program, and there's *way* too much minute detail, too many folks involved, tons of spinoffs... and all the times I sat glued to the TV watching endless (and sometimes really boring) "live from space" and "live from the moon" broadcasts... how could one ever possibly think it was faked?  It just boggles the mind.

Frankly, it probably would have been easier and cheaper to go to the damn moon than to go to all the trouble to fake it.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2009-07-21 02:06:38)

#15 2009-07-21 02:19:16

whosasailorthen wrote:

I never cease to be amazed that anyone can even imagine it was faked.  Christ, I lived through all of the space program, and there's *way* too much minute detail, too many folks involved, tons of spinoffs... and all the times I sat glued to the TV watching endless (and sometimes really boring) "live from space" and "live from the moon" broadcasts... how could one ever possibly think it was faked?  It just boggles the mind.

Frankly, it probably would have been easier and cheaper to go to the damn moon than to go to all the trouble to fake it.

I think people underestimate the power of scientific advancement. They can't comprehend the level of intellect or the manpower and hours of work needed to make it happen.

If you look at the link about my uncle, you see that his work culminated in the GPS we have in so many gadgets today. It's easy to take for granted the technology it took him an entire lifetime to perfect. Its satellite based technology originated in the space program that supposedly happened on a soundstage in Burbank.

#16 2009-07-21 02:51:14

LSD. MDMA. DPT... Science is good, when applied correctly.

#17 2009-07-21 07:12:06

Dmtdust wrote:

LSD. MDMA. DPT... Science is good, when applied correctly.

praise jebus!

#18 2009-07-21 07:13:45

Decadence wrote:

Not that I'm taking either side on this matter; But, how exactly does this image prove that men have walked on the moon?   And, don't we all-ready have a thread for this, Spam-Boy?

Honestly, it was just a bad-assed picture and I couldn't think of a good title for it.

I really didn't think anyone here SERIOUSLY denied the lunar landing.

(Now I have to worry about the "sensitive feelings" of the nutjobs of the world? You can't be serious?)

Last edited by ptah13 (2009-07-21 07:15:09)

#19 2009-07-21 07:49:48

sofaking wrote:

My dad was an aerospace engineer and my great uncle invented something called GPS. My whole dad's side of my fucking family is into this stuff in a BIG way.

And you sling sex toys. I respect you for not being a follower.

Last edited by Bigcat (2009-07-21 07:50:24)

#20 2009-07-21 09:40:26

George Orr wrote:

fnord wrote:

I have a firm rule about not sleeping with people crazier than I am.

You know, if I'd had sense enough to think of that rule in my early life, I'd probaby have a much happier history (undoubtedly a lot more boring, though).

It took involvements with several very hot but very messed up people before I decided not to sleep with crazy people any more.  Unfortunately, it isn’t always obvious right away that someone has a few loose screws.

#21 2009-07-21 09:50:12

fnord wrote:

It took involvements with several very hot but very messed up people before I decided not to sleep with crazy people any more.  Unfortunately, it isn’t always obvious right away that someone has a few loose screws.

I have had similar experiences that have led me to create a similar rule about the crazy bitches.  The sex is usually great, but the first time you find a little voodoo doll of yourself that all kinda goes out the window.

#22 2009-07-21 10:07:55

jesusluvspegging wrote:

The sex is usually great, but the first time you find a little voodoo doll of yourself that all kinda goes out the window.

What, 'three holes, no waiting,' lost its appeal?

Last edited by choad (2009-07-21 10:19:16)

#23 2009-07-21 11:08:08

Bigcat wrote:

sofaking wrote:

Uhhhh....that's a hobby. I am a computer scientist who specializes in programming languages. Before that, I was a nurse. An LVN to be exact. I help run our trucking business because I'm forced to. I sling sex toys for fun.

#24 2009-07-21 11:42:30

sofaking wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

sofaking wrote:

Uhhhh....that's a hobby. I am a computer scientist who specializes in programming languages. Before that, I was a nurse. An LVN to be exact. I help run our trucking business because I'm forced to. I sling sex toys for fun.

Just busting your chops a little, I know you are more substantial than a lowly sex toy slinger.

#25 2009-07-21 11:48:40

sofaking wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

sofaking wrote:

Damn.

You were so much hotter as a dispatcher and part-time dong-slinger.

#26 2009-07-21 11:53:29

ptah13 wrote:

sofaking wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Damn.

You were so much hotter as a dispatcher and part-time dong-slinger.

It is what it is what it is.

*slings some dongs*

#28 2009-07-21 22:56:51

Sofie & Scotty - Goot Got!  I hope neither of you believe the 9/11 attacks were the works of the Bush administration or something other than the Taliban.  If you do, take a step back and look at the parallels between that and this.

But then again, who took that footage of Neil Armstrong as he set foot on the moon and uttered his famous words??  Plus what about that scene in Diamonds Are Forever when Bond stumbles across the lunar-landing filming set with no comment at all!  Sheesh, (to self) lay-off tha ganga.

#29 2009-07-21 23:08:39

Lechero - I like it but 46% of US citizens (age group undefined) pay zero taxes.  I personally am paying for many folk's daily lunch already.  I am against billion dollar fucking shuttle launches and anyone that proposes we go to Mars or back to the moon should be sent there in a small one-way circus-style rocket!

#30 2009-07-21 23:48:10

Stinkhammer wrote:

Lechero - I like it but 46% of US citizens (age group undefined) pay zero taxes.  I personally am paying for many folk's daily lunch already.  I am against billion dollar fucking shuttle launches and anyone that proposes we go to Mars or back to the moon should be sent there in a small one-way circus-style rocket!

...after all, if science can't be commoditized RIGHT NOW then it's pointless.

#31 2009-07-21 23:57:01

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Stinkhammer wrote:

...after all, if science can't be commoditized RIGHT NOW then it's pointless.

... and 73% of statistics are made up on the spot.

#32 2009-07-21 23:57:55

lechero wrote:

Eh.  They just never got their act together... or acted together, if you will... to achieve their common goal... or objective, if you will.  It was a different time, you understand.  A different time.

(Yeah, it's 10:25, but worth every minute.)

"Dear Sarah,

The indications are very strong that I shall attempt reentry tomorrow.  And lest I shall not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write a few lines that they may fall under your eye when I am no more...

It sure is fuckin' cold up here.  Yes, suh.  I 'bout froze my motherfuckin' nuts off.  God damn, space is one cold motherfucker.

Sarah, my love for you is deathless.  It seems to bind me to you with mighty cables that only omnipotence can break.  But shit, woman, it is cold as fuck up here."

Sullivan Carou

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2009-07-22 00:10:05)

#33 2009-07-22 00:12:49

Stinkhammer wrote:

Sofie & Scotty - Goot Got!  I hope neither of you believe the 9/11 attacks were the works of the Bush administration or something other than the Taliban.

9/11 was America’s Reichstag Fire.  While I don’t claim to know exactly what happened, the official story is a pack of lies.  The Bush Administration was given warning by both the outgoing Clinton Administration and by foreign intelligence services that this was in the works.  There are too many unexplained details surrounding the events of that day, and it’s clear Bush & Cheney intended to use 9/11 to end any pretense of Democracy in America.

Just to clue you in, JFK was not killed by a magic bullet fired by a lone gunman, Princess Diana’s death was not an ordinary car accident, MLK was not killed by a lone gunman acting on his own, Robert Kennedy wasn’t killed by a lone nut, Pope J2P2 wasn’t shot at by a lone nut acting alone.  In all these cases, there were powerful interests who wanted these people dead.  Several plane accidents in recent years have been used to get rid of people who were a threat or potential embarrassment to powerful interests.  Before you accuse me of being a paranoid, I will tell you I’m not important enough for anybody to take the time and trouble to organize a plot against me.

#34 2009-07-22 00:13:43

Stinkhammer wrote:

Sofie & Scotty - Goot Got!  I hope neither of you believe the 9/11 attacks were the works of the Bush administration or something other than the Taliban.  If you do, take a step back and look at the parallels between that and this.

But then again, who took that footage of Neil Armstrong as he set foot on the moon and uttered his famous words??  Plus what about that scene in Diamonds Are Forever when Bond stumbles across the lunar-landing filming set with no comment at all!  Sheesh, (to self) lay-off tha ganga.

Psst!  Stinky!  Over here. 

*whispering*  I called you to the side so you wouldn't get embarrassed in front of the others.

The Taliban didn't have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks.  They never even tried to take credit.

#36 2009-07-22 01:06:28

fnord wrote:

Stinkhammer wrote:

Sofie & Scotty - Goot Got!  I hope neither of you believe the 9/11 attacks were the works of the Bush administration or something other than the Taliban.

9/11 was America’s Reichstag Fire.  While I don’t claim to know exactly what happened, the official story is a pack of lies.  The Bush Administration was given warning by both the outgoing Clinton Administration and by foreign intelligence services that this was in the works.  There are too many unexplained details surrounding the events of that day, and it’s clear Bush & Cheney intended to use 9/11 to end any pretense of Democracy in America.

Just to clue you in, JFK was not killed by a magic bullet fired by a lone gunman, Princess Diana’s death was not an ordinary car accident, MLK was not killed by a lone gunman acting on his own, Robert Kennedy wasn’t killed by a lone nut, Pope J2P2 wasn’t shot at by a lone nut acting alone.  In all these cases, there were powerful interests who wanted these people dead.  Several plane accidents in recent years have been used to get rid of people who were a threat or potential embarrassment to powerful interests.  Before you accuse me of being a paranoid, I will tell you I’m not important enough for anybody to take the time and trouble to organize a plot against me.

I'm just glad to know that 92% of all my preconceived notions about you were dead-on.

#37 2009-07-22 01:09:22

me not comprehending what I read and saying something stupid about Tojo's well-meaning post.

(if you want to see how stupid, see below)

Last edited by ptah13 (2009-07-22 01:20:17)

#38 2009-07-22 01:16:41

ptah13 wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

Stinkhammer wrote:

*whispering*  I called you to the side so you wouldn't get embarrassed in front of the others.

The Taliban didn't have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks.  They never even tried to take credit.

So I guess those video tapes of Osama praising his folks for the events of 9/11 were faked? Or was Bush behind the camera filming them.

This place is riddled with wack-jobs.

OBL is not Taliban.  He's al-Qaeda.  The Taliban were just his landlords.  Dumbass.

#39 2009-07-22 01:18:51

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

So I guess those video tapes of Osama praising his folks for the events of 9/11 were faked? Or was Bush behind the camera filming them.

This place is riddled with wack-jobs.

OBL is not Taliban.  He's al-Qaeda.  The Taliban were just his landlords.  Dumbass.

Ouch, you're right. I wasn't thinking at all when I posted that.

Just knee-jerked.

Sorry, Tojo. I deserve to be called a dumbass by you, too.

#40 2009-07-22 02:11:32

ptah13 wrote:

fnord wrote:

Stinkhammer wrote:

I'm just glad to know that 92% of all my preconceived notions about you were dead-on.

Most people don’t think “How Connnveeeenient” when a prominent person’s sudden death works to the advantage of people opposed to what that prominent person was doing, or when a disastrous event strengthens the position of a group seeking power.  When a madam who threatens to reveal the names of prominent politicians who used her services “commits suicide” very few people question the official cause of death.  Good sheeple do not question what they are told.  We live in a world with people and groups who will stop at nothing to achieve their aims and protect their turf.  Anybody who wants power, or who decides to challenge the powerful must always watch their step.  Should their actions seriously threaten the goals of a powerful interest group, they run the risk of death, imprisonment, financial ruin, or professional ruin.  I’m not worried about stating this on an obscure message board because you and many of the very few people who read this will dismiss me as a nut, rendering me harmless to the powerful groups who run this world.

Last edited by fnord (2009-07-22 02:15:47)

#41 2009-07-22 03:02:28

fnord wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

fnord wrote:

Most people don’t think “How Connnveeeenient” when a prominent person’s sudden death works to the advantage of people opposed to what that prominent person was doing, or when a disastrous event strengthens the position of a group seeking power.  When a madam who threatens to reveal the names of prominent politicians who used her services “commits suicide” very few people question the official cause of death.  Good sheeple do not question what they are told.  We live in a world with people and groups who will stop at nothing to achieve their aims and protect their turf.  Anybody who wants power, or who decides to challenge the powerful must always watch their step.  Should their actions seriously threaten the goals of a powerful interest group, they run the risk of death, imprisonment, financial ruin, or professional ruin.  I’m not worried about stating this on an obscure message board because you and many of the very few people who read this will dismiss me as a nut, rendering me harmless to the powerful groups who run this world.

So you think the Clinton's took out Vince Foster, then?

A guy, who all his loved ones claimed had no depression and was happy-go-lucky and was seen an hour before his "suicide" and seemed in great spirits?

#42 2009-07-22 03:26:06

ptah13 wrote:

So you think the Clinton's took out Vince Foster, then?

A guy, who all his loved ones claimed had no depression and was happy-go-lucky and was seen an hour before his "suicide" and seemed in great spirits?

It wouldn't surprise me.  Many of the people around the Clintons met with sudden ends.  And lets be honest, Hillary is very much a Lady Macbeth type character.  Bill would never have been president without her.  Why do you think Monica hid the famous blue dress?  The fact that it was bagged and in a safe hidden place may be the only reason she wasn’t killed.  She apparently felt she was in danger or she wouldn’t have taken such a precaution.

Last edited by fnord (2009-07-22 03:27:36)

#43 2009-07-22 03:34:55

fnord wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me.  Many of the people around the Clintons met with sudden ends.  And lets be honest, Hillary is very much a Lady Macbeth type character.  Bill would never have been president without her.  Why do you think Monica hid the famous blue dress?  The fact that it was bagged and in a safe hidden place may be the only reason she wasn’t killed.  She apparently felt she was in danger or she wouldn’t have taken such a precaution.

Well, I believe that there is more to the murders of JFK and RFK than the public knows. The jury is out on MLK, if it was the work of some wack-job (like other civil-rights assassinations) or if there was something else at work, nothing would surprise me.

I generally don't believe in conspiracy theories because of the fact that it is impossible to keep so many people quiet about something, especially something BIG. The only way to pull one off, I would think, would be to also kill off almost anyone who knows, aside from the "puppet masters" (the Illuminati, aliens, the Knights Templar, the Underpants Gnomes etc.)

Maybe they do it all for the lulz.

http://jenden.us/storage/JD/img/for_teh_lulz.jpeg

Last edited by ptah13 (2009-07-22 03:35:49)

#44 2009-07-22 03:52:18

ptah13 wrote:

Well, I believe that there is more to the murders of JFK and RFK than the public knows. The jury is out on MLK, if it was the work of some wack-job (like other civil-rights assassinations) or if there was something else at work, nothing would surprise me.

I generally don't believe in conspiracy theories because of the fact that it is impossible to keep so many people quiet about something, especially something BIG. The only way to pull one off, I would think, would be to also kill off almost anyone who knows, aside from the "puppet masters" (the Illuminati, aliens, the Knights Templar, the Underpants Gnomes etc.)

Maybe they do it all for the lulz.

There isn’t one Grand Conspiracy that controls everything.  There are many conspiracies of varying size and power that cooperate on some matters and oppose each other in other matters.  Some of them have spheres of influence that don’t bring them in contact very often with many of the other players and other groups are more or less in permanent opposition to each other.  Most of the time they don’t expose each others shit in public because that would make more people think about how things really work in this world.

Last edited by fnord (2009-07-22 04:01:31)

#45 2009-07-22 05:25:00

fnord wrote:

There isn’t one Grand Conspiracy that controls everything.  There are many conspiracies of varying size and power that cooperate on some matters and oppose each other in other matters.  Some of them have spheres of influence that don’t bring them in contact very often with many of the other players and other groups are more or less in permanent opposition to each other.  Most of the time they don’t expose each others shit in public because that would make more people think about how things really work in this world.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/60/V2_1.PNG/250px-V2_1.PNG

#46 2009-07-22 06:59:51

fnord wrote:

We live in a world with people and groups who will stop at nothing to achieve their aims and protect their turf.  Anybody who wants power, or who decides to challenge the powerful must always watch their step.  Should their actions seriously threaten the goals of a powerful interest group, they run the risk of death, imprisonment, financial ruin, or professional ruin.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/430_csm.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#47 2009-07-22 07:44:37

Fnord is right. Of course 9/11 was orchestraed by the Bush regime.
Look at the evil that has been done by our govt. since. All part of the evil plan.
A reason to take away constitutional rights and have the "sheeple" actually support and thank them for doing it.Vikings.

Actually, except for the "hating of niggers" I agree with most everything the wise old Grand Wizard says.

#48 2009-07-22 08:54:38

Ptah - it really is an awsome photo.  It is my screensaver.

And yes, Tojo and WTF, I'm a dumbass - your smartasses.  UBL is not the Taliban but they have lunch together every Wednesday at a small, dusty cafe and UBL picks up the tab.  Blow them all up as soon as possible.

Science must be promoted in this country but not with NASA.  They have become a bunch of uninspired losers (I have a friend who quit in disgust after watching the whole herd run for the door every day at 5pm).  $1 billion per shuttle launch is foolish at this point in the economic rape and collapse of the USA.  We could mount other national races to meet more needed goals that have long been ignored and still advance science.  We just might not make certain politicos and bureaucrats famous in the process.

Political assasinations happen every month in the world, I imagine.  I think Sam Giancana had JFK killed for RFK turning on the Mafia after they helped get JFK elected.  It makes more sense than anything else.

Again, cool photo.

Last edited by Stinkhammer (2009-07-22 08:58:45)

#49 2009-07-22 10:54:01

Bigcat wrote:

Fnord is right. Of course 9/11 was orchestraed by the Bush regime.
Look at the evil that has been done by our govt. since. All part of the evil plan.
A reason to take away constitutional rights and have the "sheeple" actually support and thank them for doing it.Vikings.

Actually, except for the "hating of niggers" I agree with most everything the wise old Grand Wizard says.

I'm sorry, but wouldn't it do Osama a great service to say, "hey, Bush was in on it all along!". Wouldn't that go a lot farther to accomplish his goals that to just praise his jihadists who flew the planes and say nothing of whatever connection you think he has with Bush.

This is where the "Bush did 9/11" theory hits the brick wall, IMHO. If it were true, every Islamic fucker out there would be spewing it from rooftops. As it is, they try and claim the jews orchestrated it. However, even Osama doesn't do this.

#50 2009-07-22 11:12:15

it was all Goldman-Sachs or was it Sachs 5th Ave?

Fuck I always get my conspirators mixed up....

Board footer

cruelery.com