#51 2009-07-22 11:40:23

fnord wrote:

Just to clue you in, JFK was not killed by a magic bullet fired by a lone gunman, Princess Diana’s death was not an ordinary car accident, MLK was not killed by a lone gunman acting on his own, Robert Kennedy wasn’t killed by a lone nut, Pope J2P2 wasn’t shot at by a lone nut acting alone.  In all these cases, there were powerful interests who wanted these people dead.  Several plane accidents in recent years have been used to get rid of people who were a threat or potential embarrassment to powerful interests.  Before you accuse me of being a paranoid, I will tell you I’m not important enough for anybody to take the time and trouble to organize a plot against me.

I would wager that PJP2 was a lone nutjob, because it didn't succeed.

And damn, this thread makes me miss Kathy.

#52 2009-07-22 14:42:27

ptah13 wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Fnord is right. Of course 9/11 was orchestraed by the Bush regime.
Look at the evil that has been done by our govt. since. All part of the evil plan.
A reason to take away constitutional rights and have the "sheeple" actually support and thank them for doing it.Vikings.

Actually, except for the "hating of niggers" I agree with most everything the wise old Grand Wizard says.

I'm sorry, but wouldn't it do Osama a great service to say, "hey, Bush was in on it all along!". Wouldn't that go a lot farther to accomplish his goals that to just praise his jihadists who flew the planes and say nothing of whatever connection you think he has with Bush.

This is where the "Bush did 9/11" theory hits the brick wall, IMHO. If it were true, every Islamic fucker out there would be spewing it from rooftops. As it is, they try and claim the jews orchestrated it. However, even Osama doesn't do this.

Dubya is on Bin Laden's payroll. They don't want the cat out of the bag until they are done using him like an evil puppet.

#53 2009-07-22 14:55:25

http://i29.tinypic.com/wa1w85.jpg

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2009-07-22 15:01:36)

#54 2009-07-22 15:23:41

Re:  Fake Moon Landing[s]

Would not have the former Soviet Union found out [think A & H Bombs] and exploited the fact for all it was worth in Cold War propaganda?

#55 2009-07-22 15:48:55

MSG Tripps wrote:

Re:  Fake Moon Landing[s]

Would not have the former Soviet Union found out [think A & H Bombs] and exploited the fact for all it was worth in Cold War propaganda?

Of course they would have, but the hoaxers are nuts who won't listen to reason.  You can take your common sense and go home, mister.

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2009-07-22 15:49:12)

#56 2009-07-23 10:41:22

Did they fake the digging of the Panama canal, too?

#57 2009-07-23 10:49:24

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Did they fake the digging of the Panama canal, too?

Do you really think that PEOPLE could move all that dirt?

Wake up!

#59 2009-07-23 13:49:31

An actual conspiracy would be the invasion of Iraq, which was simply a matter of revenge on behalf of the Bush family.

or the run up in oil prices to get off-shore drilling fired up again

or the de-regulation of the banking sector in exchange for millions in contributions and access to private offerings

#60 2009-07-23 16:42:32

Did anybody see The Matrix?  Yeah, that's what's really happening.  Everything is an illusion.  We are all pawns in some smart dude's program.

#61 2009-07-23 21:32:05

Stinkhammer wrote:

Sofie & Scotty - Goot Got!  I hope neither of you believe the 9/11 attacks were the works of the Bush administration or something other than the Taliban.  If you do, take a step back and look at the parallels between that and this.

And, I'm expected to take advice from some-body who doesn't realize the difference betwixt Al Qaeda and the Taliban?  If you want to believe every-thing that your government tells you, that's your business.  Some of us prefer the truth.

MK-ULTRA, "Watergate," and Project Northwoods were all considered to be " crazy conspiracy theories" at one time as well.

"Sorry - Wrong meeting."

Post-Script:

ptah13 wrote:

I'm sorry, but wouldn't it do Osama a great service to say, "hey, Bush was in on it all along!". Wouldn't that go a lot farther to accomplish his goals that to just praise his jihadists who flew the planes and say nothing of whatever connection you think he has with Bush.

Osama Bin Laden died years a-go of kidney failure.  As much as I hate tired expressions:  "Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear."

Emmeran wrote:

An actual conspiracy would be the invasion of Iraq, which was simply a matter of revenge on behalf of the Bush family.

Not quite - Are you not at all familiar with the Project For The New American Century?

Last edited by Decadence (2009-07-23 21:49:36)

#62 2009-07-23 21:58:56

So how about that Big Brother?

#63 2009-07-23 22:01:35

Decadence wrote:

MK-ULTRA, "Watergate," and Project Northwoods were all considered to be " crazy conspiracy theories" at one time as well.

Ironic that you mention Operation Northwoods and Kennedy in the same post. I wonder, was Kennedy killed for perpetuating such a horrible crime on his own citizens?

Inquiring minds want to know.

#64 2009-07-23 23:32:25

ptah13 wrote:

So how about that Big Brother?

"Lord, you'd take an over-dose if you knew what's 'going down."

ptah13 wrote:

Ironic that you mention Operation Northwoods and Kennedy in the same post. I wonder, was Kennedy killed for perpetuating such a horrible crime on his own citizens?

Inquiring minds want to know.

JFK was the one who "called it off" eventually; Still, that he even considered it for a moment is rather dis-turbing.  He seems to have had a rather un-comfortable relation-ship with the CIA from the on-set.

#65 2009-07-24 01:26:03

Decadence wrote:

JFK was the one who "called it off" eventually; Still, that he even considered it for a moment is rather dis-turbing.  He seems to have had a rather un-comfortable relation-ship with the CIA from the on-set.

Hazel rules:

(you 40'ish Brits should enjoy this)

#66 2011-01-30 01:03:39

fnord wrote:

Just to clue you in, JFK was not killed by a magic bullet fired by a lone gunman, Princess Diana’s death was not an ordinary car accident, MLK was not killed by a lone gunman acting on his own, Robert Kennedy wasn’t killed by a lone nut, Pope J2P2 wasn’t shot at by a lone nut acting alone.  In all these cases, there were powerful interests who wanted these people dead.

I was looking through this old thread and realized I'd watched something relevant to it recently.

#67 2011-01-30 08:24:21

Dmtdust wrote:

He's not lame, he's a Chiropractor....

I chiroquacker here?  That's brave.

Board footer

cruelery.com