#1 2009-07-28 23:48:10

http://www.culturepub.fr/videos/rubber- … onnes.html

Last edited by choad (2009-07-29 00:58:46)

#2 2009-07-29 00:28:25

That site is wonderful... I will spend the next few hours there.

Here's a *very* sexy ad....

http://www.culturepub.fr/videos/yves-ro … ntiel.html

...and one that's truly bizarre...

http://www.culturepub.fr/videos/aides-a … story.html

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2009-07-29 00:31:59)

#4 2009-07-29 00:37:43

Vous êtes intéressé par la culture des grenouilles? Vous réalisez que ceci émet des doutes sur votre hétérosexualité?

#5 2009-07-29 00:44:10

fnord wrote:

Quand avez-vous fait devenez-vous intéressé par la culture gaie française?

Quand cela at-il devenir un club exclusif que personne d'autre ne pouvait le visiter?

#6 2009-07-29 00:51:29

whosasailorthen wrote:

fnord wrote:

Quand cela at-il devenir un club exclusif que personne d'autre ne pouvait le visiter?

Ptah est convaincu que tous les nous sont gais. Ma plaisanterie a été seulement dirigée à lui.  J'ai modifié ma réponse originale parce que j'ai réalisé que le site Web français n'était pas totalement gai.

Last edited by fnord (2009-07-29 00:59:31)

#7 2009-07-29 01:17:45

fnord wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

fnord wrote:

Ptah est convaincu que tous les nous sont gais. Ma plaisanterie a été seulement dirigée à lui.  J'ai modifié ma réponse originale parce que j'ai réalisé que le site Web français n'était pas totalement gai.

Je suis désolé. Excusez-moi s'il vous plaît.

Pédéraste.

#8 2009-07-29 01:31:23

whosasailorthen wrote:

Pédéraste.

Baiseur de moutons!

Last edited by fnord (2009-07-29 01:36:52)

#9 2009-07-29 01:41:51

fnord wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Pédéraste.

Baiseur de moutons!

Doux, en laine poils pubiens de belles femmes, oui.

#11 2009-07-29 01:54:21

fnord wrote:

Vous êtes intéressé par la culture des grenouilles? Vous réalisez que ceci émet des doutes sur votre hétérosexualité?

I can't stand frogs.

You know this, so your allegory remarks about my sexual tastes are bogus.

#12 2009-07-29 02:00:09

Have you ever spent time with anyone from France?  Truth now.  Or are you just wanking that tired ass old meme?

#13 2009-07-29 02:01:39

fnord wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

fnord wrote:

I'm about as French as you are black.

Wait, it really wouldn't surprise me to find that you are really an "person of color". Stop the self-disrespecting, home skillet!

Let me see, I have a weak grasp of English, and less of an understanding of any other language, but let me give it a go.

Fnord ist ein schwarze. Fnord mogen schwarze fleischpfosten.

#14 2009-07-29 02:11:34

Dmtdust wrote:

Have you ever spent time with anyone from France?  Truth now.  Or are you just wanking that tired ass old meme?

Haven't we had this discussion before?

Yes, I've spent quality time with French people. I'm indirectly related to several 1st gen French immigrants, as well.

To top it off, in the 8th grade I briefly hooked up with one of our French foreign exchange students. She loved to tell all of us why the French loathe us (and this was long before we had any Bush for president). Not to mention, I've heard eons and eons of French people ranting on online games about stupid Americans and why Euros are so much better than we are.

But, hey, don't let me stop your Euro-laplick-fiesta while you wank that tired ass-old meme (American Self-loathing).

Fuck the French.

I was Viva Le France, so take that, stinky French man!

Last, but certainly not least, I hate French food. It isn't for lack of trying, I've been to 4 really well-reviewed French restaurants, trying time and again to find something I enjoy, and the only thing I liked was the cheese.

It isn't that I don't like exotic food. I LOVE food from all over. It seems the ONLY cuisine I can't stand is French. See, even my sense of taste vilifies the French.

#15 2009-07-29 02:13:52

whosasailorthen wrote:

fnord wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Pédéraste.

Baiseur de moutons!

Doux, en laine poils pubiens de belles femmes, oui.

Encumbered by a slew of effeminate Frenchmen, we still manage to press on here at High Street.

We love our sexually diverse community, even if they are fucking French.

#16 2009-07-29 02:24:58

ptah13 wrote:

Nachdem Roger ihr Verhältnis zu Ihnen abbrach, haben Sie nur Geschlecht mit Schafen gehabt.

#17 2009-07-29 02:28:51

fnord wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

Nachdem Roger ihr Verhältnis zu Ihnen abbrach, haben Sie nur Geschlecht mit Schafen gehabt.

I understood just enough of that to giggle.

I even giggled again, when I looked up "schafen".

Good stuff! Consider my hat tipped, my good fellow.

#19 2009-07-29 09:51:32

ptah13 wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Haven't we had this discussion before?

Starting at least 6 years ago when I first threw this at you...

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/ifartinyourgeneraldirection.jpg

I've no patience for frogs, neither.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Board footer

cruelery.com