#1 2009-08-05 10:42:59

http://georgesodini.com/MeCafe.jpg

...Unfortunately I talked to my neighbor today, who is very positive and upbeat.

--G. Sodini

Last edited by exdwarf (2009-08-05 10:48:51)

#2 2009-08-05 10:50:54

goddammit, my avoidance of all fnord-baiting posts has resulted in another asshat.  i blame my bully brother & overbearing mom.

#4 2009-08-06 16:56:31

He has a couple vids on youtube.  They'll probably get taken down soon, so get on it.

Dude reminds me of a middle-class Patrick Bateman.

#5 2009-08-06 17:20:28

jesusluvspegging wrote:

He has a couple vids on youtube.  They'll probably get taken down soon, so get on it.

Dude reminds me of a middle-class Patrick Bateman.

He sure was hung up on the younger women wasn't he?

#6 2009-08-06 17:55:48

He could afford several RealDolls and a dog for genuine dependence...he was just a whiny bitch.

#8 2009-08-06 18:21:09

Sofie, exactly what I've been thinking about this whole mess!  Check out the TFL ("Total Forced Loneliness") movement -- guys need a fast foot to their nutsacks to bring them back to reality.

#9 2009-08-06 18:30:45

exdwarf wrote:

Sofie, exactly what I've been thinking about this whole mess!  Check out the TFL ("Total Forced Loneliness") movement -- guys need a fast foot to their nutsacks to bring them back to reality.

Why do I get the feeling we'll be talking about this asshole’s shooting rampage sometime within the next few months?

#10 2009-08-06 18:56:59

fnord wrote:

Why do I get the feeling we'll be talking about this asshole’s shooting rampage sometime within the next few months?

#11 2009-08-06 19:17:10

*Googles TFL*  Holy shit!  These guys are legion.  And the next shooter is:

Dudes?!  When I have a dry spell, I blame myself.  I know the game is crooked, but it’s the only game in town.

#12 2009-08-06 19:33:21

I made it to 2:15.

It's probably best these guys don't get any. I mean as far as preventing offspring from occurring and stuff.

#13 2009-08-06 20:21:27

fnord wrote:

exdwarf wrote:

and what the FUCK is that poster behind him?  a golden retriever?

#14 2009-08-06 21:50:47

As I learn more about this guy, all I can picture is:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/430_fall.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#15 2009-08-09 06:17:59

Interestingly, it's KarenW who kinda nails it. The whole "Falling Down" concept is just the inception of this self-involved idiot's rampage. Where the film ended, really--in a humorless, self-defense mode--this episode takes off, replete with blogs, buried code, and [as above] videos. So the stupid fucker couldn't get himself laid with women younger than himself...this was rationale for strafing a gym?

Try as I might to get into that frame of mind (regardless of my orientation), I don't see killing random groups. I guess I'm much too specific, when it comes to murder fantasies, but that's not to say that men with less control and a greater sense of repression won't 'go large.'

I've been watching this particular incident for days, unlike the way I've absorbed the college multi-murders that happened last year. It's too easy to say that within every unrequited male lies a deadly form of misogyny. There is something deeper in his character that led him to it, and we won't ever really know what it is. Speculating, it was probably the typical brand of abusive father and permissive mother, but our 'public need to know' will never have that form of finality.

Board footer

cruelery.com