• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » English Government Discriminates Against White English Girl

#2 2009-08-13 19:57:36

At least the original inhabitants get a crack at jobs.  The English are interlopers just like the Pakis and everyone else.  You are all Johnny Come Lately's as far as I am concerned.

#3 2009-08-13 20:12:27

Pakis and Africans are original inhabitants?  I submitted the comment below, but I suspect it will not be printed:

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION is nothing more than RACISM DIRECTED AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE.  All is does is increase racial animosity and raise the suspicion that Non-Whites are not qualified for the jobs they are hired for.

#4 2009-08-13 20:16:15

fnord wrote:

Pakis and Africans are original inhabitants?  I submitted the comment below, but I suspect it will not be printed:

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION is nothing more than RACISM DIRECTED AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE.  All is does is increase racial animosity and raise the suspicion that Non-Whites are not qualified for the jobs they are hired for.

WHITE IS NOT A PROPER NOUN!

#5 2009-08-13 20:20:17

jesusluvspegging wrote:

WHITE IS NOT A PROPER NOUN!

Irrelevant!

Last edited by fnord (2009-08-13 20:20:45)

#6 2009-08-13 20:22:27

OK, but you're gonna have to be consistent from now on.  You can capitalize White if you capitalize Black, Yellow, Red, and Brown.

#7 2009-08-13 20:23:22

fnord wrote:

Try reading what I wrote.

#8 2009-08-13 20:24:07

Dmtdust wrote:

fnord wrote:

Look at the listing, a little more closely.

#9 2009-08-13 20:25:11

Earth for the Neanderthal!

#10 2009-08-13 20:27:34

jesusluvspegging wrote:

OK, but you're gonna have to be consistent from now on.  You can capitalize White if you capitalize Black, Yellow, Red, and Brown.

I'm not the only person here who has ideological reasons for some of their language usage.  Therefore, I will continue to only capitalize White when referring to racial groupings!

#11 2009-08-13 20:28:11

Homo erectus or bust!

....er.... this isn't the board to say that on, is it?

#12 2009-08-13 20:29:38

Irish, Welsh Scottish.  Representing aboriginal groupings.  Within these groups you'll find Pictish and related bloodlines.  The actual English are from Germany.  Go Home.

#13 2009-08-13 20:31:05

Dmtdust wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

fnord wrote:

Look at the listing, a little more closely.

Read the article, the girl was discriminated against for being the wrong kind of White.  She should not have to undergo a DNA analysis to determine if she is of Saxon or Celtic origin.

#14 2009-08-13 20:32:35

Saxons, Angles, you all look alike.

#15 2009-08-13 20:32:48

fnord wrote:

Read the article, the girl was discriminated against for being the wrong kind of White.  She should not have to undergo a DNA analysis to determine if she is of Saxon or Celtic origin.

...that's even if a DNA test can determine that.

#16 2009-08-13 20:37:42

jesusluvspegging wrote:

fnord wrote:

It is possible, and the English government has done studies which show the average percentages of Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, and Celtic ancestry in the native White population using mitochondrial DNA and Y chromosome DNA.

#17 2009-08-13 20:37:57

jesusluvspegging wrote:

fnord wrote:

You wouldn't believe how accurate those test are lately.  My brother in law had his done and turned up Sarmatian markers in his otherwise Norman, Danish, Celtic mixture...  The Sarmartian anomaly comes from Calvary units imported by the Romans into Britain in the 2nd-4th century...

#18 2009-08-13 20:43:03

So I wanna see the test that tells Me exactly how many generations removed from Black people fnord is.

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2009-08-13 20:43:20)

#19 2009-08-13 20:46:31

jesusluvspegging wrote:

So I wanna see the test that tells Me exactly how many generations removed from Black people fnord is.

I think since his family were slavers, not so long ago.

#20 2009-08-13 20:50:04

Dmtdust wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

My family were slavers (on one side), so I just assume that My proverbial woodshed is occupied.

#21 2009-08-13 20:56:32

jesusluvspegging wrote:

My bloodlines are a mixture of Celtic, Norman French, Anglo-Saxon, and Germanic.  I am descended from Nail Of The Nine Hostages and from the Hapsburgs, Bourbons, Tudors, and Stewarts among others.

#22 2009-08-13 20:58:22

fnord wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

My bloodlines are a mixture of Celtic, Norman French, Anglo-Saxon, and Germanic.  I am descended from Nail Of The Nine Hostages and from the Hapsburgs, Bourbons, Tudors, and Stewarts among others.

And at least one Black (that is, other than the ones that all the groups you just named were descended from).

#23 2009-08-13 21:02:48

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

My family were slavers (on one side), so I just assume that My proverbial woodshed is occupied.

Why would you make such an assumption?  Any products of miscegenation were banished to the black side of the color line.  Some of my ancestors owned slaves, but there is no reason for me to believe I'm descended from farm equipment.

#24 2009-08-13 21:03:10

You see the oddity arise in Afrikaans families in S.A.  Everything is fine, and then WHAM!  Niglet! (as Fnord would say)  It sends family's into veritable tail-tale spins.  Hilarious!

#25 2009-08-13 21:06:21

Everybody calm down.  A girl with those knockers and the willingness to show them off a bit is not going to be unemployed long.

#26 2009-08-13 21:09:14

Who cares how negroid he is, he's gay. That means his sexuality is ensuring the muds will swamp over his beloved white race leaving it as so much ash dusted into a mighty muddy river.

#27 2009-08-13 21:14:48

orangeplus wrote:

Who cares how negroid he is, he's gay. That means his sexuality is ensuring the muds will swamp over his beloved white race leaving it as so much ash dusted into a mighty muddy river.

I had no idea I had so much power in determining the future of the White race.  In that case, I need to make an appointment with my local sperm bank!

#28 2009-08-13 21:17:54

fnord wrote:

In that case, I need to make an appointment with my local sperm bank!

No, it's too easy.

#29 2009-08-13 21:22:34

Montecore wrote:

fnord wrote:

In that case, I need to make an appointment with my local sperm bank!

No, it's too easy.

You're right, the bank would just squirt it into any hole whose owner wanted it.

#30 2009-08-13 21:28:35

fnord wrote:

You're right, the bank would just squirt it into any hole whose owner wanted it.

And I thought the last one was too easy.

#31 2009-08-13 22:12:31

#32 2009-08-14 08:35:24

jesusluvspegging wrote:

I believe the word you are looking for is woodpile.

#33 2009-08-14 09:18:54

I am just happy to see those horribly oppressed Welsh finally getting their chance to stick it to the man!

#34 2009-08-14 09:30:35

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I am just happy to see those horribly oppressed Welsh finally getting their chance to stick it to the man!

after 1400 years it is due.

#35 2009-08-14 10:12:56

Scotty wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

I've always heard it as "woodshed."

#36 2009-08-14 14:34:27

Dmtdust wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

after 1400 years it is due.

Fucking Hadrian!

#37 2009-08-14 18:23:17

English.  The other white meat.

#38 2009-08-15 05:20:05

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Scotty wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Maybe the woodpile AND the woodshed were busy.

#39 2009-08-15 10:56:15

scarydog wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Maybe the woodpile AND the woodshed were busy.

Apropos.  My favourite quote from all of the W.C. Fields movies...

"There's an Ethiopian in the fuel supply!"

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » English Government Discriminates Against White English Girl

Board footer

cruelery.com