#1 2009-09-25 12:03:48

Just had to share this 419 scam:

I am Fashek Khalid an Egyptian.I am an Aircraft Pilot working with the United Nations under the World food programme,of the relief and welfare Agency.I fly one of the United Nations(UN) Aircraft's No:5N 2UN,and inthe past 3 years I have flown in relief materials into Iraq on a weekly basis(as the case may be),since Up to 2 weeks ago I have been on assignment in Dafur, Sudan where the UN is distributing relief and welfare materials to displaced
people there. I must confess that I am a patriot and in love with my dear country Egypt ,but what goes on gives me a hell of bother, to say the least and my heart aches as a result,While I was delivering relief materials to Iraq,precisely Fallujah area.

I came across a deserted house and found about 10 sets of 21 inches Television(TV) and on close examination found them to be containing US Dollar Notes,all in Hundred Dollar bills.Crispy notes and genuine too.A note on one of the TV sets shows that the whole money is $30 Million(Thirty Million United States Dollar) I quietly and carefully packaged them and have them put onto my aircraft,On questioning I found out the area was initially occupied by Coalition forces flew the TV sets to Sudan first and hid them there.

Presently I am sent off officially to Ghana the home country of our Ex-Secretary General Mr Koffi Annan,to work with his team on some outstanding UN responsibilities in West Africa.As a result I flew into Ghana with the TV sets containing the money and have them kept with the bonded warehouse of a near by country Customs.

I have in mind to donate some part of the money to our Iranian and Syrian neighbors who are in the struggle in Iraq,but I do not have someone who can help me achieve this aim,and moreover my job does not allow me time on matters outside it.

This is why I am contacting you.

I have contacted an attorney who is based in Ghana and this man has my authority to discuss and correspond with you to achieve success.

Should you be interested in this course,I offer you 30% of the money, 50% for me while 20% will go to our brothers in the struggle.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Kindly reply to capt_fashek@yahoo.com

Yours Truly
Capt.Fashek Khalid.

#2 2009-09-25 14:11:56

kim

Ah yes, and some asshole sitting in an internet cafe is just waiting to hear back from you on this amazing opportunity!

A former co-worker of mine sent me this regarding an arrest they made recently. Oh, how I miss my old job

http://ag.ca.gov/newsalerts/release.php?id=1813

#3 2009-09-25 15:17:05

That guy just played on (some) peoples greed.  Hell, Moonbeam should of hired him.

#4 2009-09-25 15:23:06

I just figured 419's were overly eager 420ers.

#5 2009-09-26 14:46:09

I have a genuine handwritten paper Nigerian Petroleum Letter from the '90's.

(and nobody wondered about him flying to Ghana with "about" 10 television sets?)

Board footer

cruelery.com