#2 2009-09-25 16:18:46

You suck - none of us needed to read that.  Consider self-abortion.

#3 2009-09-25 16:41:48

Is your ire directed at me?

#4 2009-09-25 16:48:52

Emmeran wrote:

You suck - none of us needed to read that.

I agree.  No one needs to know what kinda hot ass is removed from the Earth before getting a chance to shag it.

#5 2009-09-25 17:56:35

Scotty wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

You suck - none of us needed to read that.

I agree.  No one needs to know what kinda hot ass is removed from the Earth before getting a chance to shag it.

Still time.

#6 2009-09-25 19:46:38

orangeplus wrote:

Is your ire directed at me?

Dude....

it wasn't ironic, it wasn't funny or furry, it wasn't political... it really wasn't even interesting outside of the motivation it provided for another shot of bad bourbon on a very hot afternoon.

It's just pathetic & truly sad and unfortunately happens all of the time in one form or another.

I still don't understand why you posted it...

Fortunately you are a regular who normally posts at least moderately interesting content for if I had to measure you by this post alone I would insist that the best part of you ran down your mothers leg...

#7 2009-09-25 20:14:29

It was cruel you fucking pussy

#8 2009-09-25 20:22:30

Emmeran wrote:

Dude....

it wasn't ironic, it wasn't funny or furry, it wasn't political... it really wasn't even interesting outside of the motivation it provided for another shot of bad bourbon on a very hot afternoon.

It's just pathetic & truly sad and unfortunately happens all of the time in one form or another.

I still don't understand why you posted it...

Fortunately you are a regular who normally posts at least moderately interesting content for if I had to measure you by this post alone I would insist that the best part of you ran down your mothers leg...

Dj Lil Andy, Horse, Zookeeper.....

#9 2009-09-25 21:07:36

Scotty wrote:

Dj Lil Andy, Horse, Zookeeper.....

Again the Jarhead is attempting to direct some kind of morality outside of the Corps?

Board footer

cruelery.com