#2 2009-12-30 16:57:50

Oh sure, *that's* what they're up to.  My guess: they're finding ways to install guidance and acceleration systems so they can more easily blackmail everyone else.  I'm only saying that they MIGHT be trying to do something dangerous as opposed to silly because I believe in the diabolical power of Putin.

#3 2009-12-30 18:15:43

kim

If they want to spend the "millions" of dollars - let 'em. Fuck if we care really.

#4 2009-12-30 18:40:16

kim wrote:

If they want to spend the "millions" of dollars - let 'em. Fuck if we care really.

My only problem with it is a total fuck up by the Russians that could shove the thing into a collision with Earth.  Either that or they blow it up and we get hit with dozens of house sized rocks.  Mother Nature had it right when she warned, "Don't fuck with me!".

#5 2009-12-30 20:00:41

kim

I agree, but I don't remember NASA voting on whether or not we should blow up da moon, so I don't really see what could be done about this shit or any other similar things being done without anyone really being able to say, "Uh, hold on there ... shooting nuclear waste into the sun might sound like a good idea bbuutt ....?"

So, if it is going to be done - at least my tax dollars aren't paying for it! I got shopping at Target to do, God damn it.

#6 2009-12-31 02:38:33

kim wrote:

I agree, but I don't remember NASA voting on whether or not we should blow up da moon, so I don't really see what could be done about this shit or any other similar things being done without anyone really being able to say, "Uh, hold on there ... shooting nuclear waste into the sun might sound like a good idea bbuutt ....?"

So, if it is going to be done - at least my tax dollars aren't paying for it! I got shopping at Target to do, God damn it.

WOW! Yinz guys have a Target?

Board footer

cruelery.com