#2 2010-01-22 21:16:43

The hurdle for prosecutors is proving "serious bodily injury" because there is often no visible evidence of a strangulation attempt

No visible evidence?  What, are they putting on those car-washing mittens before they strangle??

#3 2010-01-22 22:27:49

Emmeran wrote:

No visible evidence?

I've heard intel there are ways to do it quicker and leave less marks.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2010-01-22 22:36:29)

#4 2010-01-23 00:08:55

Yeah, i think that by isolating the trachea at or near the voicebox you can squeeze it shut, or damage the tissue around the vocal folds enough for it to swell shut without leaving much in the way of marks.  I've had this done to me in the course of a few vicious fights and it hurts worse than getting kicked in the crotch -- but on the other hand, if you're female you don't need to have big hands to pull this off, assuming you can get and keep close enough to reach the throat and have a strong grip/strong fingers.

#5 2010-01-23 00:20:57

The people I've offed have always appeared to have died from natural causes, an OD, or an accident.  A little planning and patience can go a long way towards pulling off a successful and discreet kill.  Keeping bodies in coolers, storage units, or burying in the crawl space is strictly for amateurs!

Board footer

cruelery.com