#101 2010-04-21 22:36:18

Amy... oh sweet Amy.  OMG, that was fabulous, oh Amy, don't stop... AMY!

#102 2010-04-21 22:38:46

fnord wrote:

She is one of us, but I don't wish to say who she is here.  Do a little research and you will figure out her HS identity.

Wait a minute: Headkick is posting under a new identity?

#103 2010-04-21 22:47:49

Taint wrote:

fnord wrote:

She is one of us, but I don't wish to say who she is here.  Do a little research and you will figure out her HS identity.

Wait a minute: Headkick is posting under a new identity?

She can if she wants to.  I admit I'm curious, but if she doesn't wanna come forward that's entirely her business.

#104 2010-04-22 10:08:29

Wait, you're saying you don't realize that I am Roger That?

hahahahahhahah.

#105 2010-04-22 16:09:55

Post a link, you fuckwits!

https://cruelery.com/img/alldaddywanted.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#106 2010-04-22 16:55:29

choad wrote:

Post a link, you fuckwits!

Ok.
One for the thread.

Two for shits and giggles.

#107 2010-04-22 18:21:02

Sorry. I tried to stop myself, but that never goes very well.

#108 2010-04-22 18:53:32

MSG Tripps wrote:

Ok.
One for the thread.

This just makes me glad I didn't put my real name on Facebook.  I like you guys, but I'm very paranoid about my Internet privacy after the AOL profile I had as a net newbie in the mid 90s was altered and spread all over the net.  I wouldn't be surprised if one of you had a long forgotten copy of this gem somewhere in your files.

#109 2010-04-23 12:07:16

fnord wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Ok.
One for the thread.

This just makes me glad I didn't put my real name on Facebook.  I like you guys, but I'm very paranoid about my Internet privacy after the AOL profile I had as a net newbie in the mid 90s was altered and spread all over the net.  I wouldn't be surprised if one of you had a long forgotten copy of this gem somewhere in your files.

No shit.  Well, it's just all there so we can network and communicate with the whole world.  Oh, and as a minor unintended aside, it will give advertisers (as well as law enforcement, government, and who the hell knows) everything there is to know about you.

#110 2010-04-23 12:08:43

I've been friending you all with my real profile.  I guess I don't care enough anymore.

it's not like I put anything on facebook that I wouldn't want the world to see.  Even though it's a private profile.  I don't post my address and stuff.  though that wouldn't be hard to discern from my info.

Whatever.  Maybe Angry Lioness will finally get her revenge and show up at my door.

#111 2010-04-23 12:09:10

Besides, what's the point of friending with your fake info on Facebook?

#112 2010-04-23 13:53:23

I hadn't made the (possible) connection until just now; but in the past week the volume of junk mail in my e-mail inbox has increased more than 10x, no exaggeration.  COINCIDENCE?!

#113 2010-04-23 14:11:00

George Orr wrote:

I hadn't made the (possible) connection until just now; but in the past week the volume of junk mail in my e-mail inbox has increased more than 10x, no exaggeration.  COINCIDENCE?!

Are you saying I've somehow caused the influx of spam???

#114 2010-04-23 14:52:21

You, no.  Facebook, maybe.

#115 2010-04-23 15:48:45

That's why you always use an account for these things that's different from the one you use for your work and family correspondence.

#116 2010-04-23 17:04:52

Roger_That wrote:

There are a few High-Streeters I would trust with my personal information, including you. However, anyone Googling my real name would have to go seven pages deep before the majority of the results aren't about me.  I have held several fairly public positions and I'm mentioned, quoted, or featured in quite a few news stories.  Some of my business ventures are even listed.  I'm a little cautious with all that info being out there.  In that respect, I'm a bit like Georgi.  I wouldn't want the two worlds to meet.

Last edited by phreddy (2010-04-23 17:19:00)

#117 2010-04-23 18:56:47

Roger_That wrote:

We’ve all changed a lot over the years, and because I’ve known many of you online for over ten years, I’ve reached a point where I’ve begun to drop my mask and reveal a few details about myself.  You have to remember; when this started we were all hiding behind funny names and engaging in performance art and Internet terrorism.  Many of you have expressed concern for my and Partner™’s wellbeing and have even sent private notes offering your real life expertise.  So yes, I’m ready to tell some of you who I really am, but given the nature of the fnord persona, I don’t want casual readers who take what they see on the net too seriously to connect the person behind the curtain with fnord and cause me real life problems.  I wanted to explore Facebook in disguise to see how safe it is before emerging from behind the curtain.  Like Phreddy, I don’t want the two worlds to intersect.  None of my family or meatspace friends know I’m fnord, unless they’ve worked it out for themselves and haven’t told me.  Yes, some of them have been here.  So once I’m convinced Facebook won’t violate my privacy, I will set up a new profile under my real name and send out friend invitations.

Edit:  I have discovered I can change my name on my profile, so someday soon those of you who are my friends on MySpace may see a name change.

Last edited by fnord (2010-04-24 02:37:33)

#118 2010-04-23 19:58:10

Take Facebook to Drudge. 

Bwaaahhhhaaaa.

#119 2010-04-23 20:30:31

Fled wrote:

Take Facebook to Drudge. 

Bwaaahhhhaaaa.

FUNNY!

#120 2010-04-23 20:41:01

Roger_That wrote:

I've been friending you all with my real profile.  I guess I don't care enough anymore.

it's not like I put anything on facebook that I wouldn't want the world to see.  Even though it's a private profile.  I don't post my address and stuff.  though that wouldn't be hard to discern from my info.

Whatever.  Maybe Angry Lioness will finally get her revenge and show up at my door.

I'm with you. Don't care what advertisers or the government know about me, either. Whatever.
I used to block the in-laws from seeing 99 percent of what I did on facebook. I let them see photos of the kid (sorry in advance for how many pictures there are, too; there's immediate family spread out between many states and they love to see her) but that was about it. I've given up on censoring myself, though, and have decided to let them know what they've gotten into. My husband's father is a HUGE fan of Glenn Beck. That about sums it up.

#121 2010-04-23 21:20:41

I like kid pics.  Shit, I get them daily from friends.

#122 2010-04-23 21:28:09

Aw, I kinda like the kid pictures.  It's not like she's all boogery or anything.

#123 2010-04-23 22:10:17

Cherry Vanilla wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

I'm with you. Don't care what advertisers or the government know about me, either. Whatever.
I used to block the in-laws from seeing 99 percent of what I did on facebook. I let them see photos of the kid (sorry in advance for how many pictures there are, too; there's immediate family spread out between many states and they love to see her) but that was about it. I've given up on censoring myself, though, and have decided to let them know what they've gotten into. My husband's father is a HUGE fan of Glenn Beck. That about sums it up.

I feel your pain.  I found out an old boss is a Glenn Beck fan and my aunt is a teabagger.  I was thaaat close to sending her a careless response when she posted one of those "Miss me yet?" Bush photos.

#124 2010-04-24 00:18:06

I blame Toe.

You people are all a buncha pussies.  Even the fags.

Somebody has to keep it real.

#125 2010-04-24 05:26:33

Scotty wrote:

I blame Toe.

You people are all a buncha pussies.  Even the fags.

Somebody has to keep it real.

I'll keep it real...real painful for you if you try to contact me in meatspace.  Not because I don't like you, just so I can boost my street cred.

/me starts snapping my fingers in a threatening way like the Jets and Sharks in that play.

#126 2010-04-24 08:16:13

WEST SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE (story).

#127 2010-04-24 09:53:12

Awwww we can all be Facebook friends and play Farmville and comment on what we're having for dinner and how the weather is good/bad where we are and how (name of local sports team) sucks/rocks at the moment...

I'm just said because I said hello to RT on FB a few months back and never heard anything in return.

#128 2010-04-24 10:21:39

tojo2000 wrote:

I feel your pain.  I found out an old boss is a Glenn Beck fan and my aunt is a teabagger.  I was thaaat close to sending her a careless response when she posted one of those "Miss me yet?" Bush photos.

http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/win24-4.png

Five of my friends, including an old friend's mother and my mother-in-law (who VOTED for the guy, what the fuck?) joined that "I'm praying for Obama to die" group. So I said, "why oh why, internets friends? Have you all lost your marbles?" and that lost me 2 friends, alienated and confused my mother-in-law (apparently she "didn't understand" what she was "liking") and pissed off my old friend because I insulted her mama. I guess I used the word "idiot" a couple of times. But the part I didn't expect is that none of my Southern friends joined this group. Except for the bewildered mother-in-law, they were all old friends from the tiny, extremely wealthy, New England-y town where grew up in the Midwest.

(Hey, thanks to those who aren't annoyed by the baby photos. I'm a bad facebook stereotype most of the time; aww fuckit.)

Scotty, don't you have some backs to crack? Git to it.

Last edited by Cherry Vanilla (2010-04-24 10:23:16)

#129 2010-04-24 10:59:16

My brother's wife ran that pray for Obama's death thingy.  WTF?  I don't ever remember that depth of religious douchery with the Bush.

#130 2010-04-24 11:04:28

I have a couple of "friends" who have invited me to "join" shit like, "America is a CHRISTIAN nation!" and etc.  I actually had to hide one person's posts (she constantly blathers about having "lost her country") before I shot my mouth off.

Anybody posts that fucking Bush picture, my plan is to point out (without profanity) that I dwelt much too near New Orleans and the Gulf to EVER miss that "so-and-so" and hopefully that will shut them the FUCK UP.

#131 2010-04-24 13:18:54

Wells wrote:

Awwww we can all be Facebook friends and play Farmville and comment on what we're having for dinner and how the weather is good/bad where we are and how (name of local sports team) sucks/rocks at the moment...

I'm just said because I said hello to RT on FB a few months back and never heard anything in return.

You probably didn't identify yourself properly.

#132 2010-04-24 13:20:52

I hate farmville, mafia wars, and every other stupid game on facebook.  Just for the record.

#133 2010-04-24 23:19:19

Roger_That wrote:

Wells wrote:

You probably didn't identify yourself properly.

How many other people message you with a WELLS in their name and say Hi, Roger_That!

#134 2010-04-24 23:25:30

And, upon quick searching of my Sent folder, turns out I never actually sent that message.  I was drunk, thought it'd be a good idea, but never clicked Send.

Whoops.

So, tonight I did.

#135 2010-04-25 09:51:07

Did you friend me?  I never got the message.  Or did you friend me, and in my drunken haze, I accepted already?  haha.

#136 2010-04-26 14:33:44

What's the matter, don't you want Gawd on our side while we fight those barbarian Muslims (including the one in the White House)? 

I can't imagine being in a "prayer group" and begging heaven for manna, but getting together, having tea and cookies and then praying for someones death.  Now, that's bizarre.

#137 2010-04-26 14:44:39

Wells wrote:

And, upon quick searching of my Sent folder, turns out I never actually sent that message.  I was drunk, thought it'd be a good idea, but never clicked Send.

Whoops.

So, tonight I did.

dude, you're friending the wrong account.  I think you're friending my work one.

Bc I'm getting the request on my work email, not thru my normal one.  weird.

#138 2010-04-27 03:06:51

I check in briefly as well.  Frankly, you cruel.com'ers may be the world's best "undiscovered" collection of sadistic, sarcastic, pessimistic, and pedantic forum trolls the web has ever seen.

Your collective sickness is something to behold.  I cannot look away.

Sophie, Congratulations!

May your offspring be gifted with your genetics that so deftly dismantle the cheesy, ridiculous and sanguine.

#139 2010-04-27 20:02:15

I lost it.

Don't say anything. It's okay. I don't want to talk about it.

XOXOXO

Sofie

#140 2010-04-27 20:15:38

WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? VV

#141 2010-04-27 23:32:51

sofaking wrote:

I lost it.

Don't say anything. It's okay. I don't want to talk about it.

XOXOXO

Sofie

I'm sorry.

#142 2010-04-28 00:43:15

I'm going to tell you I'm so sorry Sofie, and then I will never mention it again.

#144 2010-04-28 05:11:53

:(

#145 2010-04-28 06:48:26

Yeah, me too.

#146 2010-04-28 10:44:27

I am sorry.

#147 2010-04-28 12:27:29

Hugs

#148 2010-04-28 12:58:36

Much, much love to you, Sofie.

#149 2010-04-28 13:03:57

Roger_That wrote:

WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? WHERE'S MYRTLE? VV

FUCK AND RUN, EH, MYRTLE? FUCK AND RUN. SORRY FOR YELLING. IT'S VERY HARD FOR ME TO NOT JUMP ON THE ALL-CAPS BANDWAGON.

#150 2010-04-28 13:35:10

sorry sophie.

Board footer

cruelery.com