#1 2010-06-17 16:24:31

Behave like an animal get treated like one, this filth got quite a bit less than deserved.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/16/pol … /?hpt=Sbin

#2 2010-06-17 16:31:37

Stewart Larkin wrote:

Behave like an animal get treated like one, this filth got quite a bit less than deserved.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/16/pol … /?hpt=Sbin

Damn, Your hot when you talk like that.

#3 2010-06-17 17:58:44

Anybody with half a brain knows when you attack a policeman you're asking to have the shit kicked out of you.  That's why White people have the sense to just go along with being ticketed or arrested, and if necessary hire a nasty lawyer to fuck with the policeman in court.  The bitches are just lucky the policeman wasn't the muscle-bound steroid freak type able to break bones and cause permanent brain damage with a single punch.

#4 2010-06-17 20:29:54

fnord wrote:

Anybody with half a brain knows when you attack a policeman you're asking to have the shit kicked out of you.  That's why White people have the sense to just go along with being ticketed or arrested, and if necessary hire a nasty lawyer to fuck with the policeman in court.  The bitches are just lucky the policeman wasn't the muscle-bound steroid freak type able to break bones and cause permanent brain damage with a single punch.

Quite right, if any thing the officer should have responded with stronger force, instead the Seattle police force will have to under go ethnic sensitivity training.

#5 2010-06-18 01:06:52

Sometimes the cop is completely justified in the use of force, sometimes they're not and this (and for comedy) is why audio and video recordings of police should be legal and unfettered. 

[i]"The question is: Is a police officer permitted to have a private conversation as part of their duty in responding to calls, or is everything a police officer does subject to being audio recorded?" Cassilly said.

For my county and high school, I apologize for Joe, and the vast crop of narrow minded assholes that graduated between 68 and 75 who now run said county.  Sucks that I'm moving back there in 6 more days.

Board footer

cruelery.com