#1 2011-02-17 00:56:26

Fuck mother nature and her male chauvinistic DNA, or how to make a small number of women extremely rich.

#2 2011-02-17 02:22:10

In Norway, White men are discriminated against in favor of Affirmative Action Cunts; in America it's Affirmative Action Niggers.  As White Women are far more intelligent and competent than the average nigger, Norwegian companies haven’t suffered long term consequences from inefficiency and incompetence of the type inflicted upon American corporations by Affirmative Action Niggers.  Nevertheless, Affirmative Action makes skin color or genitalia heavily weighted criteria in college admissions, employment offers, and promotions.  When an inferior group such as niggers are routinely promoted above their level of competence in place of more qualified White candidates, the outcome is a disaster.

#3 2011-02-17 02:49:38

fnord wrote:

In Norway, White men are discriminated against in favor of Affirmative Action Cunts; in America it's Affirmative Action Niggers.  As White Women are far more intelligent and competent than the average nigger, Norwegian companies haven’t suffered long term consequences from inefficiency and incompetence of the type inflicted upon American corporations by Affirmative Action Niggers.  Nevertheless, Affirmative Action makes skin color or genitalia heavily weighted criteria in college admissions, employment offers, and promotions.  When an inferior group such as niggers are routinely promoted above their level of competence in place of more qualified White candidates, the outcome is a disaster.

I admit I was wrong, please go back to the obsessive bird shit videos.

#4 2011-02-19 13:22:31

fnord wrote:

You know so little about affirmative action that it's laughable.

#5 2011-02-19 15:51:52

headkicker_girl wrote:

He's just trolling for a life; I have to comment that the Norway plan doesn't seem to have worked.  My experience has been that amoungst the competent women I've encountered very few are up for the board room bullshit at that stage of their lives.

#6 2011-02-19 17:46:17

Emmeran wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

He's just trolling for a life; I have to comment that the Norway plan doesn't seem to have worked.  My experience has been that amoungst the competent women I've encountered very few are up for the board room bullshit at that stage of their lives.

I have to agree with you on that.  You're walking into the domain of the incompetents knowing that you won't ever be able to effectuate any meaningful change.

Board footer

cruelery.com