#1 2011-04-04 15:50:05

Beginning author very good at fucking up:

http://booksandpals.blogspot.com/2011/0 … owett.html

Read the comments!

Last edited by MrCreosote (2011-04-04 15:51:07)

#2 2011-04-06 12:12:47

Tard fight!

#3 2011-04-06 13:59:37

Holy Jesus, can you imagine being married to this shrew and actually trying to win an argument?  Then again, maybe she's a brilliant marketer.  I doubt her book would have been noticed otherwise.

#4 2011-04-06 14:01:37

phreddy wrote:

Holy Jesus, can you imagine being married to this shrew and actually trying to win an argument?  Then again, maybe she's a brilliant marketer.  I doubt her book would have been noticed otherwise.

Yeah but who is going to read that POS now?  I couldn't hack reading something with atrocious grammar.

#5 2011-04-06 14:09:57

Roger_That wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Yeah but who is going to read that POS now?  I couldn't hack reading something with atrocious grammar.

I'm calling bullshit on you RT.  You log on and read this board daily.  And are grammer and speling is not to right home for.

#6 2011-04-06 14:17:35

phreddy wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

phreddy wrote:

I'm calling bullshit on you RT.  You log on and read this board daily.  And are grammer and speling is not to right home for.

Trollin Trollin Trollin, keep those comments Trollin!

#7 2011-04-06 14:23:49

so which puckerstar from here is over there trolling? I see the author hasn't been back.  maybe she is awf krying abut her rally bad buuk.

#8 2011-04-06 14:24:28

phreddy wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Huh?  Everyone here is purfect wit dere grammer.

Board footer

cruelery.com