#1 2011-07-24 20:50:18

Hey Dirck,

Did you just try to friend me on facebook?  A Dirck friended me, just want to make sure who it is before I accept.

Anyone else friends with the Dirckster on facebook?

THanks

RT

Last edited by Roger_That (2011-07-24 22:36:18)

#2 2011-07-24 21:00:57

Notice the little red corvette among his pictures, also the ranch pictures.  Last, note how this person looks like a younger version of me!  There aren't any penis pictures in his facebook collection; I hope you won't be disappointed by this!

#3 2011-07-24 21:53:13

So what happened Dirck?  You defriended me, Sofie, Pale, and Taint.

#4 2011-07-24 21:53:21

I didnt look at the photos yet bc I saw the request on my phone.  Ok I feel better now, thanks Fnord.

#5 2011-07-24 22:04:12

No puppets?

Circa 2003.

https://cruelery.com/rogues/dirckman.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#6 2011-07-24 22:52:26

Yes, dear Roger and Fnord, we were the victims of a drive-by-Dirck-and-run.

#7 2011-07-24 23:00:03

He changed his name to Highstreet Dirckman.  Ok...

#8 2011-07-24 23:17:46

Actually, the original profile still exists.  He's just segregating us into our own little ghetto away from his girlfriend's family.

Edit:  I've decided to be OK with this after reading the note he wrote to me.  Apparently she's cool but her father would be totally freaked out by some of the gay contingent's friends.   I originally only had High Street people as facebook friends until my family made it clear they weren't happy, so I changed the name on my profile to my real name and added family.  So far it hasn't been a problem because most of my family are free-thinking pagans.

Last edited by fnord (2011-07-24 23:22:06)

#9 2011-07-24 23:38:01

so what you're saying is that Dircks gfs family is weirded out by homos??

Hmm.  Or is that an incorrect assumption.

I still am friends with the main Dirckman.  Maybe i am not weird enough to be segregated yet.

#10 2011-07-24 23:51:01

Apparently the gf's father is afraid of bears!  Over half of your friends are female; I checked out a few of your bearish looking friends and relatives and saw they were straight, not that the gf's father would check before freaking out.  At any rate, when looking at your friends one isn't confronted with a collage of hippies and queers.

Last edited by fnord (2011-07-25 00:06:58)

#11 2011-07-25 08:59:46

fnord wrote:

Apparently the gf's father is afraid of bears!  Over half of your friends are female; I checked out a few of your bearish looking friends and relatives and saw they were straight, not that the gf's father would check before freaking out.  At any rate, when looking at your friends one isn't confronted with a collage of hippies and queers.

haha, ok.  That's funny.  Yeah I think my friends and family are pretty normal for the most part, though I do have a few non-flaming gays as friends.

#12 2011-07-25 09:17:15

Facebook???j  What is facebook?

#13 2011-07-25 22:52:11

Dirck has a girlfriend that lasted longer than a few sexual encounters?  My little boy is growing up!

Taint, you didn't friend me in the real world.  I'm hurt!

Last edited by headkicker_girl (2011-07-25 22:53:21)

#14 2011-07-26 00:21:43

Roger_That wrote:

so what you're saying is that Dircks gfs family is weirded out by homos??

Hmm.  Or is that an incorrect assumption.

I still am friends with the main Dirckman.  Maybe i am not weird enough to be segregated yet.

Au Contraire.... One whiff of your Saturday Nights might even scare Dirckman!

#15 2011-07-26 04:44:19

Well Roger, you're now considered a freaky little secret like the rest of us.  You're no longer a friend of the main Dirckman profile.

#16 2011-07-26 09:45:54

fnord wrote:

Well Roger, you're now considered a freaky little secret like the rest of us.  You're no longer a friend of the main Dirckman profile.

I'm so sad.

#17 2011-07-26 10:25:34

headkicker_girl wrote:

Dirck has a girlfriend that lasted longer than a few sexual encounters?  My little boy is growing up!

Taint, you didn't friend me in the real world.  I'm hurt!

I wondered if that was you. I ran across photos of a woman yesterday who looked suspiciously like the glorious cat woman revealed during our photographic outing a couple years ago. Girl, I'll be your Facebook friend.

#18 2011-07-26 10:57:01

Dusty or George, could you maybe explain what kind of behavior we're seeing here?

#19 2011-07-26 13:05:47

choad wrote:

Dusty or George, could you maybe explain what kind of behavior we're seeing here?

Ah... coming of age Choad, coming of age.

#20 2011-07-26 13:08:48

The Marine is correct.  I would add Twitter and the rest.
I am conspicuous by absence, if anything.

#21 2011-07-26 18:59:20

Yea, I'm a little late coming into this conversation!  Just to clarify I would like everyone to know that I have only been on Facebook for about two weeks.  The girlfriend convinced me to do it because that's how she keeps in touch with her family.  She already expressed some concerns right after I started my page because there were quite a few openly anarchistic friends I had added.  Her dad was pretty high up in the military at one point and she wasn't sure he'd approve.  Next came all my High Street buddies all at once and I was really happy to see you all.  Then came the discussion......   She noticed that there were some pretty obviously gay men, including one from San Francisco (name omitted, go ahead and guess which one).  She also knows that I go out to San Francisco every year and had seen photos from when I visited the Castro District last year.  She was connecting dots and had convinced herself that I might very well be running out West for steamy backdoor action every opportunity that I get.  It took a little explaining through tears of laughter, but I think she knows better now.  She just doesn't think her highly religious mother would understand.  I would like to apologize to everyone here that got bounced around or annoyed by the whole fiasco.

#22 2011-07-26 19:13:41

Dirckman wrote:

Yea, I'm a little late coming into this conversation!  Just to clarify I would like everyone to know that I have only been on Facebook for about two weeks.  The girlfriend convinced me to do it because that's how she keeps in touch with her family.  She already expressed some concerns right after I started my page because there were quite a few openly anarchistic friends I had added.  Her dad was pretty high up in the military at one point and she wasn't sure he'd approve.  Next came all my High Street buddies all at once and I was really happy to see you all.  Then came the discussion......   She noticed that there were some pretty obviously gay men, including one from San Francisco (name omitted, go ahead and guess which one).  She also knows that I go out to San Francisco every year and had seen photos from when I visited the Castro District last year.  She was connecting dots and had convinced herself that I might very well be running out West for steamy backdoor action every opportunity that I get.  It took a little explaining through tears of laughter, but I think she knows better now.  She just doesn't think her highly religious mother would understand.  I would like to apologize to everyone here that got bounced around or annoyed by the whole fiasco.

So, the ball-and-chain still doesn't know about us, eh?

#23 2011-07-26 19:23:47

Taint wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

So, the ball-and-chain still doesn't know about us, eh?

It took a lot of lying, but our secret rendezvous is still secret.

Last edited by Dirckman (2011-07-26 19:32:16)

#24 2011-07-26 19:45:39

Whose Pitching Boys?  Whose Catching?  Video For Em and Sarge?

#25 2011-07-26 19:57:57

Dmtdust wrote:

Video For Em and Sarge?

I do not care nor have any desire to know. 
For the record.

#26 2011-07-26 20:01:27

Glad to read.

#27 2011-07-26 21:42:36

I may freind you just to freak out the little lady even more.

#28 2011-07-26 21:46:04

Dirckman wrote:

... I would like to apologize to everyone here that got bounced around or annoyed by the whole fiasco.

If this girl is some sort of sultry Mennonite lass finals shedding the stiff wool of a repressed stern upbringing, then all will be forgiven. We are happy bouncing around for that kind of action.

#29 2011-07-26 23:50:31

I've resumed Facebooking, there being a way to snuff out the endless Mafia Wars and Farmville emails...anyway, my friends, my "Facebook friends" are ordinary citizens, too normal for exposure to the Street. Except for maybe one of them, but recruiting her will need careful indoctrination.

Damn. There are so few of us left.

Last edited by sigmoid freud (2011-07-26 23:56:38)

#30 2011-07-27 09:34:21

Dirckman wrote:

Who cares, it's your facebook page!  PUSSY!

#31 2011-07-27 09:35:25

Oh and Sigmoid, some of us are actually perfectly normal looking on facebook...

#32 2011-07-27 22:34:27

Roger_That wrote:

As are most Politicians, Captains of Industry, and serial killers.

#33 2011-07-28 01:10:37

sigmoid freud wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

As are most Politicians, Captains of Industry, and serial killers.

Ooh. Lumping serial killers in with Captains of Industry. Come on, at least serial killers are human.

#34 2011-07-28 06:24:39

Roger_That wrote:

Y'all are regressing to young'nhood & highschool.

#35 2011-07-28 06:40:02

choad wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

Y'all are regressing to young'nhood & highschool.

As a group we've been showing way too much maturity lately!

#36 2011-07-28 09:33:01

fnord wrote:

As a group we've been showing way too much maturity lately!

I agree.  A little immaturity is a good thing.

PUSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYY!

#37 2011-07-28 14:00:24

Fid

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/753_i_am_the_pussy_trollcat.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#38 2011-07-28 19:55:09

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5167/5249922351_6395e94c84.jpg

Board footer

cruelery.com