#1 2007-12-20 19:02:30

http://www.news4jax.com/news/14897682/detail.html#

Looks like they took the photo while the crime was in progress.

#2 2007-12-20 20:00:39

Geez. 

Young.  Crew cut.  Trim figure.  Facial stubble.  Reasonably straight teeth.

This guy could have gotten all the lip service he could ever want at his local ghey bar.

What say, Taint?

#3 2007-12-20 22:13:33

Fuck, she's 16 and every girl in High School gives head now, what was the big deal?

All the guy had was a different idea of "Extra Credit" than she did.

#4 2007-12-20 22:28:24

can't rush to judgement until I see a picture of the girl - she may have been hot enough to warrant his actions

Last edited by Emmeran (2007-12-20 22:29:08)

#5 2007-12-21 03:26:42

whosasailorthen wrote:

Geez. 

Young.  Crew cut.  Trim figure.  Facial stubble.  Reasonably straight teeth.

This guy could have gotten all the lip service he could ever want at his local ghey bar.

What say, Taint?

He doesn't do a thing for me. Now, fuck off: I'm watching "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians".

#6 2007-12-21 03:47:30

Taint wrote:

He doesn't do a thing for me. Now, fuck off: I'm watching "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians".

A holiday classic.

#7 2007-12-21 07:10:54

tojo2000 wrote:

Taint wrote:

A holiday classic.

I'm watching Will Smith's dystopian fairy tale, "I am Legend" and so far, it ain't half bad; NYC populated populated by zombies. Ok, fiction it ain't.

http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/the-to … -all-time/

#8 2007-12-22 10:02:09

Hell, isn't high school supposed to teach you how to live in the real world? Some women get ahead (ahem..) in life through their dog-given talents, and that just happened to be hers. After the teacher will be her shift supervisor at Burger King, then her manager at Kohls, her boss at Worldcomm, and finally her husband, that lucky guy. You can either slave away in school, get good grades and apply yourself to your career, or you can get your PhD in knob polishing. Either one works.

#9 2007-12-22 10:07:53

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Hell, isn't high school supposed to teach you how to live in the real world? Some women get ahead (ahem..) in life through their dog-given talents, and that just happened to be hers. After the teacher will be her shift supervisor at Burger King, then her manager at Kohls, her boss at Worldcomm, and finally her husband, that lucky guy. You can either slave away in school, get good grades and apply yourself to your career, or you can get your PhD in knob polishing. Either one works.

Wow.  No horror feminae happenin' there, eh Goober?

#10 2007-12-22 10:32:31

Baywolfe wrote:

Fuck, she's 16 and every girl in High School gives head now, what was the big deal?

That sounds like hearsay.

#11 2007-12-22 10:51:19

whosasailorthen wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Wow.  No horror feminae happenin' there, eh Goober?

No, I just hate to see a woman suppress her natural talents and cease providing a useful service to the world just because some feminazi says she shouldn't because she might be degrading herself. Wouldn't the story be different if instead the teacher offered to give her an A if he could dine at the Y?

Blowjobs are one of the beautiful things in the world, along with back rubs, sun rises and  kitten juggling. Don't be a hater.

#12 2007-12-22 12:27:54

Choad wrote:

http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/the-top-50-dystopian-movies-of-all-time/

Ooh, this one sounds rather interesting:

Idiocracy (2006)

Joe Bauers, an Army librarian, is judged to be absolutely average in every regard, has no relatives, has no future, so he’s chosen to be one of the two test subjects in a top-secret hibernation program. He and hooker Rita were to awaken in one year, but things go wrong and they wake up instead in 2505. By this time, stupid people have outbred intelligent people; the world is (barely) run by morons–and Joe and Rita are the smartest people in America. (Directed by Mike Judge)

Hard call - There's some really shitty movies on that list.  I mean, "A Boy And His Dog" and the extremely over-rated "V For Vendetta?"  But, some great ones as well ("A Scanner Darkly," "They Live," "Twelve Monkeys," and "Dark City").

#13 2007-12-22 23:27:56

A Boy and His Dog

A classic starring Don Johnson, written by Harlan Ellison who gave us Terminator

Last edited by Bonsai Kitten (2007-12-22 23:29:26)

#14 2007-12-22 23:46:20

Bonsai Kitten wrote:

A classic starring Don Johnson, written by Harlan Ellison who gave us Terminator

Show me the Ellison - Terminator connection, please.

Edit

Eat my shorts, Outer Limits.  Money may have change hands,  if you ask me it was a bit of a stretch.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2007-12-22 23:52:00)

#15 2007-12-23 00:07:15

If you had clicked on the link.

8. The Terminator (1984)

The story for a rather famous and popular film can also be credited to Ellison, though he had to go to court to get the credit. Some aspects of the story for The Terminator were sufficiently similar to two episodes ("Soldier" and "Demon with a Glass Hand") of the TV series The Outer Limits — both written by Ellison — that Ellison sued James Cameron. Ellison settled for several hundred thousand dollars, and the film's end credits now include the simple statement: "Acknowledgment to the works of Harlan Ellison."

I recognized it was his work the first time I seen the movie.

Last edited by Bonsai Kitten (2007-12-23 00:13:36)

#16 2007-12-23 00:38:06

I did "click" that link.  Hell, I have read Ellison since he first published [this may be in my era of "sifi"]. He has been bitching and sueing pretty much since his day one.  Best thing he ever did, edit Dangerous Visions.

#17 2007-12-23 08:38:13

Decadence wrote:

Hard call - There's some really shitty movies on that list.  I mean, "A Boy And His Dog" and the extremely over-rated "V For Vendetta?"  But, some great ones as well ("A Scanner Darkly," "They Live," "Twelve Monkeys," and "Dark City").

A Boy and His Dog is fucking brilliant.  Don Johnson's first acting gig and he's playing straight man to a psychic dog while running around looking for post apocalyptic gash to rape.  What's not to love?

#18 2007-12-23 10:46:24

Decadence wrote:

There's some really shitty movies on that list.

It appears to simply be a list of nearly every "dystopian" film ever made, good or bad.  Brought back some memories for me, good and bad.

jesusluvspegging wrote:

A Boy and His Dog is fucking brilliant.  Don Johnson's first acting gig...What's not to love?

I don't know about "fucking brilliant," but I was quite young when I first saw it, and frankly, Don Johnson at that tender age was simply the most gorgeous, fuckable specimen of human male I had ever seen in my life.  For that reason, I don't trust my objectivity about the quality of the rest of the movie.  Besides:  unexpected Jason Robards!

Last edited by George Orr (2007-12-23 10:48:56)

#19 2007-12-23 11:07:01

I considered myself reasonably well informed about current film until I read a NYTimes year-end wrap-up by reviewer Manohla Dargis this morning.

I recognized only ONE name on his list, helpfully pasted below. These titles ring any bells?

Paul Thomas Anderson’s “There Will Be Blood,” which I will write about in detail when it opens on Wednesday, and David Fincher’s “Zodiac,” which I wrote about when it was released in March, together constitute my 1 through 10. These aren’t necessarily the year’s best (impossible to determine given the glut of films), just the two that matter most to me,

My other favorite releases of the year are “Into Great Silence,” “I’m Not There,” “Killer of Sheep,” “The Bourne Ultimatum,” “Eastern Promises,” “Michael Clayton,” “4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days,” “I Don’t Want to Sleep Alone,” “Lady Chatterley,” “Colossal Youth,” “Monika,” “Superbad,” “Southland Tales,” “No End in Sight,” “Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead,” “This Is England,” “The Savages,” “Year of the Dog,” “Paprika,” “The Host” and the under-appreciated action thriller “The Kingdom.”

#20 2007-12-23 11:37:58

choad wrote:

I recognized only ONE name on his list, helpfully pasted below. These titles ring any bells?

There are a few titles below that I haven't heard of--but I spend entirely too much of my time tracking entertainment news. 

The only one I've actually seen is Zodiac, which was pretty terrific.  There are several others I'm looking forward to seeing, as soon as they are transferred to a medium I can access in my home.  We hardly ever go out to the theater any more, because the public tend to be such a pain in the ass.

P.S.  Which one do you recognize?

#21 2007-12-23 11:44:33

George Orr wrote:

We hardly ever go out to the theater any more, because the public tend to be such a pain in the ass.

P.S.  Which one do you recognize?

Embarrassed to admit, The Bourne Ultimatum. I'm a sucker for Euro chase scenes.

#22 2007-12-23 11:54:41

choad wrote:

Embarrassed to admit, The Bourne Ultimatum. I'm a sucker for Euro chase scenes.

Embarrassed?  I can't fucking wait to see that one.  I sat down to watch the first Bourne with zero expectations, and was very pleasantly amazed.  The second one also kicked an acceptable amount of ass (Joan Allen!), and then I read this review of Ultimatum

It has just become available on DVD.  WGA strike purists are saying that the public shouldn't buy or rent DVD's because it is putting money in the pockets of the evil studios, yada yada; but...Jason Bourne.  I don't mess about with BitTorrent, but if you're a strike purist I guess that's a good option.

#23 2007-12-23 12:40:16

George Orr wrote:

WGA strike purists are saying that the public shouldn't buy or rent DVD's because it is putting money in the pockets of the evil studios, yada yada; but...Jason Bourne.  I don't mess about with BitTorrent, but if you're a strike purist I guess that's a good option.

Binary newsgroups - available from better ISP news servers everywhere - probably only skim the feature film cream but they're a much quicker download and a more reliable source of broadcast tv dramas and documentaries, foriegn and domestic.

#24 2007-12-23 12:44:32

George Orr wrote:

I don't mess about with BitTorrent, but if you're a strike purist I guess that's a good option.

Yeah, that's the ticket.  I've been supporting the Hollywood strike... hell I'm so supportive I started years before they walked out.

Now I'm going to support BBS documentary writers, just in case they ever strike. 

http://cruel.storagelake.com/BBC_Earth_ … ellers.avi

http://cruel.storagelake.com/BBC_Earth_ … e_Deep.avi

http://cruel.storagelake.com/BBC_Earth_ … f_Fire.avi

http://cruel.storagelake.com/BBC_Earth_ … h.XviD.avi

http://cruel.storagelake.com/BBC_Earth_ … _World.avi

http://cruel.storagelake.com/BBC_Earth_ … Freeze.avi

http://cruel.storagelake.com/BBC_Earth_ … _Earth.avi

http://cruel.storagelake.com/BBC_Earth_ … _Apart.avi

Next week, the Planet Earth series, because I also support the Discovery Channel.  Generous soul that I am, I'm not even going to charge them for bandwidth!

#25 2007-12-24 06:24:18

Unhappy pedo. I wasn't even aware that Photoshopping your kiddie p0rn together was the same sort of crime. I guess this guy thought the same. Fortunately, in fifteen years of Photoshop use, I never thought to try it.

#26 2007-12-31 04:30:39

But wait, there's less!

Toy Sale At Sex Predator's Home Outrages Neighbors

COCOA, Fla. -- A yard sale featuring children's toys at a home where a convicted sex predator and his brother, who has also served time for harming a child, live has prompted outrage in the community. (source)

Ah, come back to the five and dime, Local 6, Local 6...

I know someone will hat this within twelve hours if I bury it here, so just give them a pass, m'kaaay?

#27 2007-12-31 13:41:48

pALEPHx wrote:

But wait, there's less!

COCOA, Fla. -- A yard sale featuring children's toys at a home where a convicted sex predator and his brother, who has also served time for harming a child, live has prompted outrage in the community. (source)

Ah, come back to the five and dime, Local 6, Local 6...

I know someone will hat this within twelve hours if I bury it here, so just give them a pass, m'kaaay?

Baby, you squandered a great topic title.

PedosRUs.

#28 2007-12-31 13:57:50

The Pedo-ry Barn?

JC Pedo?

Waldenboys?

#29 2007-12-31 14:36:44

In a world wide hweb of fucked-up stuff, you found the mostest fucked-up thing I've seen in forever.

#30 2007-12-31 14:47:20

tojo2000 wrote:

The Pedo-ry Barn?

JC Pedo?

Waldenboys?

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5553/lolmv8.jpg

#31 2007-12-31 15:14:03

• sofaking wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

The Pedo-ry Barn?

JC Pedo?

Waldenboys?

That pic - I had pull down my yoga pants & piss on my neighbor's compost heap...

#32 2007-12-31 16:11:15

DoucheEllington wrote:

• sofaking wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

The Pedo-ry Barn?

JC Pedo?

Waldenboys?

That pic - I had pull down my yoga pants & piss on my neighbor's compost heap...

I am a yoga pants enthusiast as well, much for the same reasons.

No, seriously. I have to be bribed to wear real clothing places.

#33 2007-12-31 16:48:31

sofaking wrote:

Baby, you squandered a great topic title. PedosRUs.

If you can't split a topic, then Tojo should be able to. Hack away.

Board footer

cruelery.com