#2 2012-07-27 13:47:47

This is as close to reading that book as I care to venture, and it's a little too damned close.

#3 2012-07-27 20:02:02

Wonderful.

By now, my kipper dinghy was leaching like a broken coffee maker. My quivering mound of love pudding was trembling like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer. Inserting a egg timer into my chlamydia canal got me spattering minge monsoon faster than greased shit off a shiny shovel. I can't wait to suck the steamin' semen from his sperminator. The unrelenting orgasms from his pink tractor beam thrusting my gaping clam cavern made me come so hard, I began sweating like a pregnant nun.

Hours of slamming like this would leave any girl's beef curtains looking like a manatee in yoga pants, and I was no different! When he removed his one-eyed monster from my fart valve, he was pleasantly surprised to see a sewer trout staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to chow down on the sewer trout off his sperminator. Inserting a footlong fudge bullet into my pink velvet sausage wallet got me spattering tuna tunnel tears faster than snot off a whip. After having my soft-shelled tuna taco slammed, he then proceeded to thrust my brown eye. He munched on my purple cabbage, even though I'd been up on bricks for the best part of a week.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2012-07-27 20:03:03)

#4 2012-07-28 00:31:37

like a manatee in yoga pants

I have got to find a way to work that into a conversation somehow, or I will die.

#5 2012-07-28 20:48:35

George Orr wrote:

I have got to find a way to work that into a conversation somehow, or I will die.

Exactly why I quoted that one... me too!

#6 2012-07-28 21:17:52

whosasailorthen wrote:

George Orr wrote:

Exactly why I quoted that one... me too!

For the visually impaired...
https://cruelery.com/img/manatee.jpghttps://cruelery.com/img/girls.in.yoga.pants.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#7 2012-10-04 19:54:55

George Orr wrote:

Ride 'em, cowgirl...

#8 2012-10-06 02:29:59

" My tampon tunnel was trembling like a rat on acid."

wow.  just wow.

Board footer

cruelery.com