#51 2012-08-15 09:49:22

YOU are the people whom we don't want to have guns. You have a sense of entitlement, you should be able to run around and do whatever you wish.  Blow holes in things and animals because you feel our constitution was written for YOU to do whatever you wish. Fuck off Goober, I think most are tired of your carpet bombing bullshit.

You blather on about all the great things you think you know and do but in the end you are just a self rightous, sanctimonious,redneck, shit heel.

#52 2012-08-15 09:53:10

I don't carry condoms because I am married and don't cheat on my wife.

I also don't carry a gun the majority of the time because I rarely put myself in situations that involve crowds, confinement, restricted egress, etc.  But I do have a permit, and I do reserve the option to carry a gun if I deem the situation calls for it.

#53 2012-08-15 10:32:32

Bigcat wrote:

YOU are the people whom we don't want to have guns. You have a sense of entitlement, you should be able to run around and do whatever you wish.  Blow holes in things and animals because you feel our constitution was written for YOU to do whatever you wish. Fuck off Goober, I think most are tired of your carpet bombing bullshit.

You blather on about all the great things you think you know and do but in the end you are just a self rightous, sanctimonious,redneck, shit heel.

Noted!

Really Goob, it's about the lack of CONTROL you probably have in certain situations, that constant gnawing FEAR I pick up.

You need a gun to feel safe?  Take it to the basic elements.  You need to control the situation.  The gun doesn't do that, the will does.

Guns are shit magnets.  I have seen one person after another whipping them out in the most inappropriate moments or certainly for the wrong reasons.  I have a close friend that has had one incident after another over the years.  He only recently stopped packing in my house.  I consider that progress, but I digress.

#54 2012-08-15 12:17:03

Dusty wrote:

You need a gun to feel safe?  Take it to the basic elements.  You need to control the situation.  The gun doesn't do that, the will does.

You sound like a TV faith healer invoking gawd to will the pain away.  Willing away that moment when you really need the weapon is just about as effective as that preacher's bogus prayer.  If someone wants to send money to the TV preacher or lollygag through life at the mercy of others, be my guest.  Fools both, but not my business unless they attempt to make me do either.

#55 2012-08-15 14:55:22

Dmtdust wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Noted!

Really Goob, it's about the lack of CONTROL you probably have in certain situations, that constant gnawing FEAR I pick up.

Guns are shit magnets.  I have seen one person after another whipping them out in the most inappropriate moments or certainly for the wrong reasons.  I have a close friend that has had one incident after another over the years.  He only recently stopped packing in my house.  I consider that progress, but I digress.

The only thing I fear is know-it-all liberal evangelists who think that can either predict human behavior or use their obviously superior intellect to "control the situation" and desire to force their views and own shortcomings on others.

I'm glad that you know what's in the heart of everyone around you and have no need to go anywhere that might entail the slightest bit of risk. You live your life without fear? Any? At all?

But I feel vindicated when you and BC have to resort to threats, profanity, name calling and setting up some paranoid, shaking, craven psychopath as your straw man and hanging my name around his neck. Have fun bashing on him. It's fun to watch. It just tells me that you have nothing real to answer me with.

Like XR I don't carry my gun all of the time. I don't wear it when hanging with my neighbors and I may leave it home while taking a walk around the neighborhood. But I want more than one option at my disposal if some guys hit the Stop and Rob on the day I happen to be getting a Slurpee and they don't want to leave any witnesses or the meth itchies just happen to kick in at the wrong time. But I guess you are lucky, violence will NEVER happen to you.

So don't carry a gun. See if I give a shit. My gun has never been drawn in over 20 years of carrying and I hope it never is. I probably wouldn't pull it out to protect you unless I can do so without ANY danger to myself or my loved ones. I've been robbed, gotten into fights and been harassed without feeling the need to escalate. In fact, I can take a lot more verbal abuse without escalating when I am carrying because I know that if I reciprocate, no matter how provoked, the mere presence of the gun will hurt me in court. (But I'm a pretty even keeled guy anyway.) So fuck you and your assumptions about my mental state. Stop projecting.

Maybe it's guys like BigCat that you should be worried about: ready to offer violence at the slightest allusion to disagreement, generally unwilling to let a perceived offense go by and seemingly capable of holding grudges for a long time. Would you let HIM have a gun?  (See how much fun strawmen are to do battle with...) I would. Because I recognize that no matter how big a dipshit he is, he is still entitled to defend his lonely, sad existence with the only tool guaranteed to be effective.

#56 2012-08-15 15:16:31

On second thought, Why don't you stick that gun in your cocktaster and yank the trigger?

Offer violence?? There is a big diff between bitch slapping a twat like you that really needs it and waving a gun around because you think it makes you a bad ass.

Last edited by Bigcat (2012-08-15 15:20:24)

#57 2012-08-15 15:41:51

Bigcat wrote:

On second thought, Why don't you stick that gun in your cocktaster and yank the trigger?

Offer violence?? There is a big diff between bitch slapping a twat like you that really needs it and waving a gun around because you think it makes you a bad ass.

So   ...  You are a bad (the baddest?) motherfucker (around)?

#58 2012-08-15 15:45:13

Got up your nose Goob?

#59 2012-08-15 15:53:39

MSG Tripps wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

So   ...  You are a bad (the baddest?) motherfucker (around)?

Where did you read that? Who the fuck asked you anyway?

#60 2012-08-15 15:57:08

You aren't really doing much to refute his statement.

#61 2012-08-15 15:58:19

Bigcat wrote:

Where did you read that?

No where.

Bigcat wrote:

Who the fuck asked you anyway?

Curiosity.

#62 2012-08-15 16:01:59

XregnaR wrote:

You aren't really doing much to refute his statement.

I'm not trying to refute anything, just curious where I said I was the baddest mother fucker in the world.

Who the fuck asked you?

#63 2012-08-15 16:05:02

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5633/23848443.jpg

Who the fuck asked you?

If you stand in a crowded room and start shouting at someone, others are likely to comment on your absurd behavior.

#64 2012-08-15 17:00:12

XregnaR wrote:

I love to run my hole and make shit up so I feel important beacuse my real life sucks.

Mostly just attention whores like yourself who can't help but wanting to be part of anything that goes on.

#65 2012-08-15 17:25:44

Better let Bigcat calm down before pops a vein.  We've probably chased this topic around enough anyway.  As for gun ownership and concealed carry, I say everyone to his or her own.  I believe it was someone in George W's administration who said,  and I paraphrase, "It's all well and good for the lion to lie with the lambs, but when that happens, I want us to be the lion."

#66 2012-08-15 17:50:36

Dmtdust wrote:

Got up your nose Goob?

Yes, and you would think that I would have learned that the more you pick boogers, the faster they come back.

#67 2012-08-15 17:57:06

phreddy wrote:

Better let Bigcat calm down before pops a vein.  We've probably chased this topic around enough anyway.  As for gun ownership and concealed carry, I say everyone to his or her own.  I believe it was someone in George W's administration who said,  and I paraphrase, "It's all well and good for the lion to lie with the lambs, but when that happens, I want us to be the lion."

I'm calm I am just trying to understand why XfagolaR needs to chime in and try to insert himself into everything on the internet. Same goes for Dhal.

Also, here is another: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08 … ffice?lite

#68 2012-08-15 18:25:50

Bigcat wrote:

Also, here is another: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08 … ffice?lite

Fortunately for that christian lobbying group they didn't place their safety in the hands of gawd, and, instead, hired an armed guard.

#69 2012-08-15 19:00:14

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9527/manfrothingmouth.jpg

Here's some for you:
http://gawker.com/5934608/chicagos-shoo … iest-city/
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/0 … an-school/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/1 … f=new-york
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20120 … ified.html

Now why is it that you are so quick to have a liberal-dick-swinging freakout session when shootings occur involving white people in white people places, but when brown people kill the shit out of each other in urban cesspools that are resoundingly "democrat", you remain silent?  In places that have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country even.  Hmmmm....

#70 2012-08-15 19:22:13

I, for one, think all fucking Americans should have and carry fully automatic cocksucking weapons. Even cocksucking children and cocksucking mental patients - it's a motherfucking RIGHT - not an asshole-fucking privilege, and RIGHTS are ABSOLUTELY fucking cocksucking ABSOLUTE, because they're in the motherfucking Constitution, God's second-most-perfect cock-sucking document after the motherfucking Bible. Every single cocksucker among you should own and carry a fully-automatic fully-loaded cocksucking gun - by motherfucking law. Those fucking liberal cocksucking relativist fucktards treat people, guns and cocksucking RIGHTS as though they were subject to somebody's cocksucking judgement and motherfucking governmental interference, instead of being a motherfucking law written by cocksucking God in the dicksnot-slurping Constitution. If it were up to those cockfuckers, we'd all be fucking peaceful and well educated. Shoot those asswrangling cocksucking liberal fucktard motherfuckers, before they turn us all into cocksucking cocksuckers. Thank you for listening.

#71 2012-08-15 19:24:40

You misspelled cocksucker.

#72 2012-08-15 19:30:24

XregnaR wrote:

You misspelled cocksucker.

Yeah, well...while you were in class larnin your ACBs I was in the shithouse playing with my gun.

#73 2012-08-15 19:43:38

Just be careful of methane based secondary detonations.....

#74 2012-08-15 19:51:13

XregnaR wrote:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9527 … gmouth.jpg

Here's some for you:
http://gawker.com/5934608/chicagos-shoo … iest-city/
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/0 … an-school/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/1 … f=new-york
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20120 … ified.html

Now why is it that you are so quick to have a liberal-dick-swinging freakout session when shootings occur involving white people in white people places, but when brown people kill the shit out of each other in urban cesspools that are resoundingly "democrat", you remain silent?  In places that have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country even.  Hmmmm....

I'm black, asshole.

#75 2012-08-15 19:54:24

Adding more credence to the question......

#76 2012-08-15 20:07:39

XregnaR wrote:

Adding more credence to the question......

That's just it, what fucking question?

You've done nothing but blather and seek attention. When someone doesn't agree with you, you take a little fit.

I never directed a comment at you until you started insulting me.

Here, let me make it better since yoy are a little bitch when someone disagrees:

Get some guns, get some bullets and blow yourself to high heaven. I, for one, will be happy to read your obit. You, Goober and Dhal should buy all kinds of explosives and guns and bombs and gasoline, etc and blow the fuck out of each other---then play with your guns.

Last edited by Bigcat (2012-08-15 20:09:19)

#77 2012-08-15 20:14:05

Insulted?  To paraphrase, no one can insult you without your consent.

As for the question, I think I'll just wait and see if you figure it out.....

#78 2012-08-15 20:19:46

Bigcat wrote:

I'm black, asshole.

Do you think that gives you some kind of out card?

#79 2012-08-15 20:19:53

XregnaR wrote:

Insulted?  To paraphrase, no one can insult you without your consent.

As for the question, I think I'll just wait and see if you figure it out.....

I'm done with it, I said you won and you are still babbling.

Go ahead with the last word, I know you can't resist. I know the type. I'll bet your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend has a black eye or two.

#80 2012-08-15 20:22:56

MSG Tripps wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

I'm black, asshole.

Do you think that gives you some kind of out card?

An out card for what, for fuck sakes?

Fucker said I only cared if it was white people getting shot. Said I don't care if the brownies are shooting each other. I think it is important to know that I am black before saying I only care about whites. I would prefer some of you fuckers getting shot. Red Neck fucking idiots.

If you can't follow along don't try to participate.

Last edited by Bigcat (2012-08-15 20:24:52)

#81 2012-08-15 20:26:40

Aaand, I never said I cared if ANY body got shot up. I don't. I just think people who spend thier free time yapping about thier right to have guns probably shouldn't have them.

#82 2012-08-15 20:32:28

Let's Goob and Bigcat fight. With guns!  They can stand their ground and both will feel that their own personal worldview has been vindicated. An added advantage is that they would both shut the fuck up after a short medley of screams and moans. Anyone who still feels emotional about the subject could go with them to  the ER (maybe) and the morgue as a witness. Maybe an autopsy or two (or four or five depending on who was standing behind each of our resolute and truculent fuckwits) will educate you about the purpose of firearms. I'll give you a clue: consoling fears is no part of it. 

Once again, let me point out that as a nation we've already tried the unfettered access to guns and unrestricted carry route, and we ended up with the laws against both. Why go through the whole exercise again? Does Wayne LaPierre need the money so badly?

#83 2012-08-15 20:35:16

Tall Paul wrote:

Let's Goob and Bigcat fight. With guns!  They can stand their ground and both will feel that their own personal worldview has been vindicated. An added advantage is that they would both shut the fuck up after a short medley of screams and moans. Anyone who still feels emotional about the subject could go with them to  the ER (maybe) and the morgue as a witness. Maybe an autopsy or two (or four or five depending on who was standing behind each of our resolute and truculent fuckwits) will educate you about the purpose of firearms. I'll give you a clue: consoling fears is no part of it. 

Once again, let me point out that as a nation we've already tried the unfettered access to guns and unrestricted carry route, and we ended up with the laws against both. Why go through the whole exercise again? Does Wayne LaPierre need the money so badly?

And who in-fuck-all-asked you?

Paulie, have you noticed that the only time you are noticed is when you are being taunted? Go away.

Last edited by Bigcat (2012-08-15 20:35:38)

#84 2012-08-15 21:02:05

Too bad I don't have time to count the times you've played the 'Who Asked You' card in this one thread. Well, that's not true, I do have the time but not the interest. Could you please think of another nonsensical why to deflect criticism you don't know how to answer?

#85 2012-08-15 21:14:42

Tall Paul wrote:

Too bad I don't have time to count the times you've played the 'Who Asked You' card in this one thread. Well, that's not true, I do have the time but not the interest. Could you please think of another nonsensical why to deflect criticism you don't know how to answer?

Believe me, I have no need to answer criticism from you. You are but a pathetic, thread killing, cock chugging douche. Your desperate need to chime in just solidifies my opinion of you.

#86 2012-08-15 21:23:02

How long have you been black, BigCat?

#87 2012-08-15 21:33:31

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Got up your nose Goob?

Yes, and you would think that I would have learned that the more you pick boogers, the faster they come back.

Just Sayin'.

#88 2012-08-15 21:37:39

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

How long have you been black, BigCat?

Just while I thought it would be useful while playing with the tards.

#89 2012-08-15 21:38:13

Dmtdust wrote:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ciSMgDD5G88/TknHqfVMSuI/AAAAAAAAC_s/Ie_75R6iIpg/s1600/TarBaby.jpg

Just Sayin'.

A lot of that going around these days.....

#90 2012-08-15 22:50:33

Tall Paul wrote:

Goodboy wrote:

Believe me, I have no need to answer criticism from you. You are but a pathetic, thread killing, cock chugging douche. Your desperate need to chime in just solidifies my opinion of you.

See! I KNEW you could do it! But don't you think that loading up a thread with meaningless off-topic ad hominem drivel constitutes thread killing? Or is that only when someone besides you and Sockpuppet do it? I'm not saying that you're wrong, just mildly irritating.

#91 2012-08-15 23:01:32

phreddy wrote:

I believe it was someone in George W's administration who said,  and I paraphrase, "It's all well and good for the lion to lie with the lambs, but when that happens, I want us to be the lion."

That is one of the most obtuse quotes I've encountered.  It's predicated on lazy lions and retarded lambs.  Arm some bears and we might have a meme.

This is an awesome thread. Vile, venal, vituperous, vicious and violent.  Forgive the drunken alliteration.

#92 2012-08-16 08:15:21

opsec wrote:

phreddy wrote:

I believe it was someone in George W's administration who said,  and I paraphrase, "It's all well and good for the lion to lie with the lambs, but when that happens, I want us to be the lion."

That is one of the most obtuse quotes I've encountered.  It's predicated on lazy lions and retarded lambs.  Arm some bears and we might have a meme.

This is an awesome thread. Vile, venal, vituperous, vicious and violent.  Forgive the drunken alliteration.

Ah, the 4 V's.

Don't forget the 5th

VXraygayR is a queaf and Vfucktard Paul is the air from it.

#93 2012-08-16 09:28:38

This thread has been very educational, in an Urban Dictionary kind of way.

#95 2012-08-16 09:43:59

Emmeran wrote:

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/15/police-moviegoer-accidentally-shoots-himself-in-the-rear/?hpt=hp_t2

So much dumbass in this story.  The subject is a perfect candidate for permit revocation.  Also someone who probably shouldn't be allowed to play with big-boy toys any more.....

#96 2012-08-16 09:48:51

Bigcat wrote:

opsec wrote:

Ah, the 4 V's.

Don't forget the 5th

It's that new math.

BC you should have just gone with vTard.  Would have saved some wear and tear on your delicate little booger hooks.

#97 2012-08-16 09:55:14

XregnaR wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

opsec wrote:

Ah, the 4 V's.

Don't forget the 5th

It's that new math.

BC you should have just gone with vTard.  Would have saved some wear and tear on your delicate little booger hooks.

Thanks. Next time.

#99 2012-08-16 13:07:38

Brilliance starts at about 2:30.

#100 2012-08-16 13:10:52

Yeah, I read about that earlier.  Because heavy metal has-beens are the go-to source of intellectual political discourse.

Board footer

cruelery.com