• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Mmmm, It's Good For Your Health, And It's Frothy! NSFW NSFL

#2 2012-10-19 16:56:34

There's an inherent irony here, Fnord. Camel milk may or may not be disgusting, but dude...you suck cock. Personally, I'll take the camel milk.

#3 2012-10-19 17:22:43

That is not milk Wilbur.  Please watch again.

#4 2012-10-19 17:39:58

Dmtdust wrote:

That is not milk Wilbur.  Please watch again.

Better bust out the ol' spectacles and take another gander.  Unless that is a two-cocked camel-cow, I do believe those be teats.

#5 2012-10-19 17:40:29

Actually, I think the early part shows urine and the latter shows milk.

#6 2012-10-19 17:42:50

We should just all agree on fnord's original point: that people shouldn't be Arabs.

#7 2012-10-19 17:58:43

ah297900 wrote:

We should just all agree on fnord's original point: that people shouldn't be Arabs.

This I can support

#8 2012-10-19 18:17:28

On second viewing, I believe they are drinking a mix of camel milk and urine (rewatch the first few seconds of the video and then go here, from which page I quote below).

I hope that you can provide me with a scientific answer – if such knowledge is available – about the saheeh hadeeth about drinking camel’s urine. May Allaah reward you.

"Praise be to Allaah.
The hadeeth referred to by the questioner is a saheeh hadeeth, in which it says that some people came to Madeenah and fell sick. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told them to drink the milk and urine of camels, and they recovered and grew fat. In the story it also says that they apostatized and killed the camel-herder, then the Muslims caught them and executed them. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2855) and Muslim (1671).

With regard to the health benefits of drinking the milk and urine of camels, they are many, and they are well known to the earlier generations of medical science and they have been proven by modern scientific research."

Yum. I think I'd probably still go for that over semen, but around here that may be a minority opinion.

#9 2012-10-19 18:45:19

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

On second viewing, I believe they are drinking a mix of camel milk and urine (rewatch the first few seconds of the video and then go here, from which page I quote below).

I hope that you can provide me with a scientific answer – if such knowledge is available – about the saheeh hadeeth about drinking camel’s urine. May Allaah reward you.

"Praise be to Allaah.
The hadeeth referred to by the questioner is a saheeh hadeeth, in which it says that some people came to Madeenah and fell sick. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told them to drink the milk and urine of camels, and they recovered and grew fat. In the story it also says that they apostatized and killed the camel-herder, then the Muslims caught them and executed them. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2855) and Muslim (1671).

With regard to the health benefits of drinking the milk and urine of camels, they are many, and they are well known to the earlier generations of medical science and they have been proven by modern scientific research."

Yum. I think I'd probably still go for that over semen, but around here that may be a minority opinion.

I'm just gonna give all of the above a miss if you don't mind, I've got a nice paycheck in my pocket and some good beer in the fridge.  I do believe I'm set.

#10 2012-10-19 23:09:56

Emmeran wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

"Praise be to Allaah.

I think your idea is best.

I'm just gonna give all of the above a miss if you don't mind, I've got a nice paycheck in my pocket and some good beer in the fridge.  I do believe I'm set.

#11 2012-10-19 23:12:09

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

"Praise be to Allaah.

I think you have the best idea. Even broke, chugging camel anything (except ciggies) does not sound great.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Mmmm, It's Good For Your Health, And It's Frothy! NSFW NSFL

Board footer

cruelery.com