#51 2012-12-09 21:24:20

choad wrote:

Remember Skippy's List?

I bookmarked Skippy's List years ago, when I first saw it.  It was Xregnar who brought it to our attention, and I am forever grateful.  Even though it does not change I still look it over whenever I need a laugh.

#52 2012-12-09 21:34:08

Hey George Orr.

#53 2012-12-09 22:05:02

Howdy Sarge.

#54 2012-12-09 23:46:41

Chuck Schick wrote:

Lips may have meant it as an expression that things are more defined in engineering,  but it does have a little odor.

damn, you folks are some whiney little bitches.  Sometime, when we have absolutely nothing interesting to talk about, maybe you can explain to me why you guys have this inordinate paranoia about sock puppets and fear of being deceived, etc....

there is a way to prove it though.  Ask RC.  He knows who i am.  (He's the one that told me about this site.)  I don't want him to tell you who i am, but i would like for him to tell you guys i have never been here before, and that i am not whoever it is that you guys fear so much.  Maybe that will solve your delicate foot fetish.

Anyway, I have been doing design engineering my whole adult life and i've never once had to consult a theoretical physicist.

#55 2012-12-10 00:00:43

choad wrote:

Remember Skippy's List?

I'd forgotten how funny that was.

Chuck Schick wrote:

Engineers make useful things

That is debatable.

Chuck Schick wrote:

Exact is for scientists who believe their own bullshit.

No, science is messy.  You're referring to mathematicians. 

Hello Tripps.  Yeah, the uniform thing.  I learned that day a fake bird Colonel does not outrank a real Executive VP.

Merry Texmas, George!

#56 2012-12-10 04:29:37

opsec wrote:

choad wrote:

Remember Skippy's List?

I'd forgotten how funny that was.

Chuck Schick wrote:

That is debatable.

Chuck Schick wrote:

Exact is for scientists who believe their own bullshit.

No, science is messy.  You're referring to mathematicians. 

Hello Tripps.  Yeah, the uniform thing.  I learned that day a fake bird Colonel does not outrank a real Executive VP.

Merry Texmas, George!

Thanks for reminding everyone you don't know anything about what real engineers do. Were you classified as a scientist by a government agency too?

#57 2012-12-10 08:41:07

Chuck Schick wrote:

Thanks for reminding everyone you don't know anything about what real engineers do. Were you classified as a scientist by a government agency too?

Everybody knows REAL engineers drive trains.

#58 2012-12-10 10:02:08

I find it extremely funny that pasty-skinned anal retentives call themselves engineers, simply because they want to appear to be doing something relevant and manly with their lives.

Then they have to call AAA to come change a tire on their car because they simply don't understand how machines work.

Writing code and analyzing shit samples is not engineering.  Every time i have to go to a jobsite to fix the cardboard engineers fuck ups, i come back and almost get fired because i remind you that you should have gone into a field more suited to you - such as a kotex model.

#59 2012-12-10 10:09:21

Lip shitz wrote:

I find it extremely funny that pasty-skinned anal retentives call themselves engineers, simply because they want to appear to be doing something relevant and manly with their lives.

Then they have to call AAA to come change a tire on their car because they simply don't understand how machines work.

Writing code and analyzing shit samples is not engineering.  Every time i have to go to a jobsite to fix the cardboard engineers fuck ups, i come back and almost get fired because i remind you that you should have gone into a field more suited to you - such as a kotex model.

Some people, like me, call AAA to change the tire because they JUST DON'T WANT TO. I know how it works and I also know that I would enjoy somebody else doing it.

So you identify yourself as an engineer, engineer, engineer, engineer,..... Again, if you are not a puppet, why are you here and not on some sweet engineer collaboration site?

#60 2012-12-10 11:20:04

Good question bigcunt.  I only identified myself as an engr to try to stop the endless sock puppet obssession (little did i know that it would exacerbate it. 

The reason i am here is that i am looking for an unmoderated site of renaissance persons, who can carry on a politically incorrect conversation on a broad range of subjects.  I hope none of those subjects is engineering or any other kind of 9-5.

I am looking for art.  (Btw, there is no such thing as a 'sweet-ass engineering site'.)

#61 2012-12-10 13:55:36

Lip shitz wrote:

Good question bigcunt.  I only identified myself as an engr to try to stop the endless sock puppet obssession (little did i know that it would exacerbate it. 

The reason i am here is that i am looking for an unmoderated site of renaissance persons, who can carry on a politically incorrect conversation on a broad range of subjects.  I hope none of those subjects is engineering or any other kind of 9-5.

I am looking for art.  (Btw, there is no such thing as a 'sweet-ass engineering site'.)

Ok Wilbur.

#62 2012-12-10 14:01:22

Bigcat wrote:

Lip shitz wrote:

Ok Wilbur.

Hey - if it were me I could have answered the basic engineer questions I posed earlier.

#63 2012-12-10 14:07:05

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Lip shitz wrote:

Ok Wilbur.

Hey - if it were me I could have answered the basic engineer questions I posed earlier.

I wonder.... I would think that no matter what, you would use proper capitalization..... makes for a good cover though. I dunno. If it is you, please capitalize your I's, that makes my scrotum hurt.

#64 2012-12-10 14:28:28

You guys are like tea baggers.  No amount of facts will distract you from your exquisite ignorance.

With that in mind, i'm ready to divulge my true identity.  I am jesus and i am appearing in places where there is a 100% chance of everyone going to hell.

Btw, the bhuddists were right.

#65 2012-12-10 14:30:35

Lip shitz wrote:

You guys are like tea baggers.  No amount of facts will distract you from your exquisite ignorance.

Carefully cultivated exquisite ignorance, thank you.

#66 2012-12-10 14:39:03

Lip shitz wrote:

With that in mind, i'm ready to divulge my true identity.  I am jesus and i am appearing in places where there is a 100% chance of everyone going to hell.

Jesus would CAPITALIZE.

#67 2012-12-10 15:44:59

Chuck Schick wrote:

opsec wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

That is debatable.

Thanks for reminding everyone you don't know anything about what real engineers do.

And with only three little words.  I'm a master of brevity.

While I'm sure an engineer could design a very efficient Hadrosaur trap, I wouldn't consider it to be useful.

Chuck Schick wrote:

Were you classified as a scientist by a government agency too?

If you hadn't missed the point of my story, you'd understand why that scenario is not so far-fetched.

That said, your assertion that "Exact is for scientists" shows a woeful misunderstanding of what constitutes science.

Edited because while felched is amusing, it's spelled fetched.

Last edited by opsec (2012-12-10 15:55:25)

#68 2012-12-11 04:53:16

Lip shitz wrote:

(Btw, there is no such thing as a 'sweet-ass engineering site'.)

That's "sweet ass-engineering site."

#69 2012-12-11 08:06:28

Bigcat wrote:

Lip shitz wrote:

Jesus would CAPITALIZE.

I don't think so.  Jesus spoke hebrew.  Hebrew letters are also numbers.  There are no capital numbers, unless you're saying something real jewish, such as, 'I wanna go to Miami!!!!'.

#70 2012-12-11 08:08:27

Anyway, i forgive you for all that masterbating.  I cannot forgive you for doing it with a rolled up picture of hillary.

#71 2012-12-11 08:11:19

LOL, XKCD FTW.

I studied Engineering for 9 years, but do you think that counted for anything by the time the cops pulled me from the train cab?

#73 2012-12-12 11:45:20

Wilber, and some other 'high-streets' finest seem obssessed with socks.  He has even challenged me to prove I'm an engineer.  WHY?  What purpose would it serve to provide such proof, even if it were possible?

But, i'm a fun guy, who is perfectly comfortable in my own skin, and i know how to go along to get along.  So, in the interest of the same, i will provide such proof as soon as the regulars prove the same to me.  Seems fair to me, no?

I think i see what is happening here.  You folks are afraid of new people.  Especially people who have a mind of their own.

When i first came here, everyone was bragging about how new fishes don't last long here.  Did you ever stop to think that it could be because you have little to offer?

Do you want new people to come to the site or not?  Please bear in mind that new people are not up to speed on your ethos, your history or your idiosyncracies.

#74 2012-12-12 17:44:42

There's enough to worry about with the old people, Lippy. Anyway, who ever told you an EE major was any kind of engineer except in name?

#75 2012-12-12 18:57:30

Tall Paul wrote:

There's enough to worry about with the old people, Lippy.

what does this mean, sir/ma'am?  old as in 'been here a long time' or old as in 'geritol set'?

yes, i feel real bad about being an electrical guy.  nobody understands electrical.  however, I rarely do any actual engineering nowadays.  Since about the mid 90's there have been monolithic softwares with complicated databases used exclusively by engineers.  i learned them from the beginning and now i mostly teach, admin and customize these softwares and/or their databases.  But i'm not a programmer. 

I don't even know enough code to type html stuff in this window and make it act right.

#76 2012-12-12 19:05:56

cocklips wrote:

You folks are afraid of new people.

I don't know if fear is accurate--suspicious is more like it.

cocklips wrote:

When i first came here, everyone was bragging about how new fishes don't last long here.

I don't recall anyone saying that but, it's true. Fishies come here and puke all over the place with emoticons and improper grammar and capitalization. They generally get gang raped or Tall Polly pets them and hugs them and squishes them to death. 

cocklips wrote:

Do you want new people to come to the site or not?  Please bear in mind that new people are not up to speed on your ethos, your history or your idiosyncracies.

Pretty certain you are not new.

It's not paranoid if they really are out to get you. Ask Kathy.

#77 2012-12-12 19:19:37

Bigcat wrote:

My sediments exactly.

#78 2012-12-12 19:23:12

Hi Wilber, How'd it go with banging the blind chick?

#79 2012-12-12 19:28:43

Bigcat wrote:

cocklips wrote:

cocklips wrote:

When i first came here, everyone was bragging about how new fishes don't last long here.

I don't recall anyone saying that but, it's true. Fishies come here and puke all over the place with emoticons and improper grammar and capitalization. They generally get gang raped or Tall Polly pets them and hugs them and squishes them to death. 

cocklips wrote:

I know this is true. 

However, you are wrong about me not being new.  I have never been here, ever, under any name.  Look, let's settle this once and for all.  Ask R.C.  I don't know what his moniker is here.  Is it Choad?  WTF is a chaod, anyway?

R.C., if you look at my email address, you will know who i am from the other site.  Please tell these footsie-afficcinados that i am not a sock, so we can move on. 

I know these guys are brilliant but this subject is  absolutely throttling their creativity.  They are like a good looking guy who has a big ol' cock, except it has an open runney sore on it.

#80 2012-12-12 19:32:50

Here is an observation from someone who has mostly lurked here for a very long time:

What I see are a group of people who have a better time accusing each other than they do interacting with new folks. They enjoy a little deception, or the sleuthing it takes to catch a deceiver, and because of that they fear each new person who shows up here is one of the gang playing the same deception game again. And this has proven to be true more than a couple of times.

Yes, they would like new meat, but mostly for skewering and cooking. Not so much for regular playthings. This group has been "friends" for a very long time with little change in characters. It is very hard to break into a group like that, but once it is decided you fit in (I have never been sure they accept me or not), then you are a welcome addition. And also know that you will never be accepted by all here. The group is too diverse to be accepted by every cast member.

As was stated, the best way to fit in is to bring offerings in the way of new material. This is no easy task. For some time now I have not had the time to search for something to excite the masses here. So I have lurked and enjoyed from behind the scenes as a general rule.

#81 2012-12-12 19:43:26

doesyourpussyhurt wrote:

Here is an observation from someone who has mostly lurked here for a very long time:

What I see are a group of people who have a better time accusing each other than they do interacting with new folks. They enjoy a little deception, or the sleuthing it takes to catch a deceiver, and because of that they fear each new person who shows up here is one of the gang playing the same deception game again. And this has proven to be true more than a couple of times.

Yes, they would like new meat, but mostly for skewering and cooking. Not so much for regular playthings. This group has been "friends" for a very long time with little change in characters. It is very hard to break into a group like that, but once it is decided you fit in (I have never been sure they accept me or not), then you are a welcome addition. And also know that you will never be accepted by all here. The group is too diverse to be accepted by every cast member.

As was stated, the best way to fit in is to bring offerings in the way of new material. This is no easy task. For some time now I have not had the time to search for something to excite the masses here. So I have lurked and enjoyed from behind the scenes as a general rule.

Well put, whomever you belong to.

#82 2012-12-12 19:44:43

Bigcat wrote:

Perfect dosage.

#83 2012-12-12 19:47:31

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Perfect dosage.

Splendid!

#84 2012-12-12 19:48:46

doesyourpussyhurt wrote:

I would say that sums it up nicely.

#85 2012-12-12 19:55:15

Lip shitz wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

cocklips wrote:

cocklips wrote:

cocklips wrote:

I know this is true. 

However, you are wrong about me not being new.  I have never been here, ever, under any name.  Look, let's settle this once and for all.  Ask R.C.  I don't know what his moniker is here.  Is it Choad?  WTF is a chaod, anyway?

R.C., if you look at my email address, you will know who i am from the other site.  Please tell these footsie-afficcinados that i am not a sock, so we can move on. 

I know these guys are brilliant but this subject is  absolutely throttling their creativity.  They are like a good looking guy who has a big ol' cock, except it has an open runney sore on it.

I'm sure you already know this but, what the hell. I'll play along.
Choad is not R.C. Rcade is R.C. (For all I know, YOU are R.C. but I doubt that.)

Choad is our fearless leader and enabler. He lets us come here to hide in this attic and fester. He is a great dude and .....Possibly..... you. Again, I doubt it.

Can you find us some new fodder or are you just going to keep worrying that we think you are a sock puppet, That is getting a tad boring. If you entertain us, we don't even give a fuck if you are a puppet.

Please learn to use capitalization.

Last edited by Bigcat (2012-12-12 19:56:15)

#86 2012-12-12 20:47:41

Can you find us some new fodder or are you just going to keep worrying that we think you are a sock puppet, That is getting a tad boring. If you entertain us, we don't even give a fuck if you are a puppet.

I'm just here to learn.  and have a chuckle every now and then.  I'm not really ready for a committment at this time.

#87 2012-12-13 00:09:06

doesyourpussyhurt wrote:

Sounds about right to me. You failed to mention that I'm the nice one, though.

#88 2012-12-13 03:56:18

doesyourpussyhurt wrote:

(I have never been sure they accept me or not)

Hey, how did you escape the hazing process?!

Relax ShitLips, the sore pussy makes a good point.  We've got a bit of a Lord of the Flies ethos, you'll probably dogpile with the rest of us when the next noob shows up.  The reason I think you might be a sock puppet is because without going into specifics, your ip/dns is odd for your purported isp, but it's not that important one way or another.

Also, it's true.  Taint's the nice one, a dubious distinction around here.

#89 2012-12-13 08:14:02

opsec wrote:

doesyourpussyhurt wrote:

(I have never been sure they accept me or not)

Hey, how did you escape the hazing process?!

Relax ShitLips, the sore pussy makes a good point.  We've got a bit of a Lord of the Flies ethos, you'll probably dogpile with the rest of us when the next noob shows up.  The reason I think you might be a sock puppet is because without going into specifics, your ip/dns is odd for your purported isp, but it's not that important one way or another.

Also, it's true.  Taint's the nice one, a dubious distinction around here.

OIC.  FYI, if you look at that kind of thing, you will see a minimum of three different connection methods i use, my home, a hotel wi-fi and my smartphone.
It is when i use my smartphone that i piss bigcork off so bad my total disregard of punctuation and rules of grammar.

Also, i would like to strangle whoever invented auto-correct.

#90 2012-12-13 10:00:42

The Shitlips doth protest too much, methinks.

#91 2012-12-13 11:19:26

Bigcat wrote:

Yes, thank you for protesting my protestations.  It's like the Kkk showing up at my free love and pot smoking festival.  It's like makayla moroney at the olympic medal ceremony of my bloggage.

#92 2012-12-13 12:59:47

Lip shitz wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Yes, thank you for protesting my protestations.  It's like the Kkk showing up at my free love and pot smoking festival.  It's like makayla moroney at the olympic medal ceremony of my bloggage.

That makes no sense.

#93 2012-12-13 13:04:05

Bigcat wrote:

Lip shitz wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

That makes no sense.

The meds kicked in.

Liebchen, the key thing you are missing is that nobody really gives a shit.  We just all really like yanking chains and pushing buttons.  Shiny red buttons.  You have greatly overestimated your significance in any of our daily travails.

#94 2012-12-13 13:12:48

XregnaR wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Lip shitz wrote:

That makes no sense.

The meds kicked in.

Liebchen, the key thing you are missing is that nobody really gives a shit.  We just all really like yanking chains and pushing buttons.  Shiny red buttons.  You have greatly overestimated your significance in any of our daily travails.

Shiney red buttons are nice.

#95 2012-12-13 15:19:03

XregnaR wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Lip shitz wrote:

That makes no sense.

The meds kicked in.

Does that mean i won't be getting a yule-tide reach around from you guys?

#96 2012-12-13 15:23:30

Lip shitz wrote:

Does that mean i won't be getting a yule-tide reach around from you guys?

You'll have to handle the job yourself, just like the rest of us.

#97 2012-12-13 16:37:57

I vote to ignore until it does something cool.

#98 2012-12-13 18:43:56

Bigcat wrote:

Or stops imitating the SPIC*, whichever comes first.

*Sock Puppet In (either) Chief (or Canada)

#99 2012-12-13 19:34:57

Tall Paul wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Or stops imitating the SPIC*, whichever comes first.

*Sock Puppet In (either) Chief (or Canada)

okay, i'll bite.  what is the SPIC*?

#100 2012-12-13 19:47:08

Bigcat wrote:

Oh bigpussy, you already know that you like me, so stop fighting it.  you also know that i can whip your ass with half my brain tied behind my back.  that's what turns you on.  Don't worry, i'll be gentle.

Even though you didn't ask kindly, and since i like you, I will give you one bit of coolness;

Primus - Smack My Bitch Up

(hey, how do you post a video, not just the link?)

Board footer

cruelery.com