#2 2012-12-13 11:33:37

The victim is from Pipestone, Minn., which is located in the southwest portion of the state near South Dakota.

"Chicago, just like I pitchered it. Skyscrapers, 'n everthang." Santa's ign'rant little helper did not climb the chimney with care.

#3 2012-12-13 13:05:48

choad wrote:

The victim is from Pipestone, Minn., which is located in the southwest portion of the state near South Dakota.

"Chicago, just like I pitchered it. Skyscrapers, 'n everthang." Santa's ign'rant little helper did not climb the chimney with care.

Is that a Westside Connection quote?

#4 2012-12-13 13:06:03

This happens with alarming regularity in the ol' UK.  So often that they have posted warnings on all street bins not to crawl your drunk ass in there to sleep it off.

#5 2012-12-13 13:42:09

Nah, just a fully bake mix of Innervisions, Living For The City, on the night before Christmas.

#6 2012-12-13 19:16:35

choad wrote:

Nah, just a fully bake mix of Innervisions, Living For The City, on the night before Christmas.

That there is some fine music.

Board footer

cruelery.com