#1 2012-12-20 16:26:26

http://news.yahoo.com/ufo-lovers-light- … 27240.html

I have 2 bottles of Johnny walker Blue, 4 new tins of shisha, Cheetos,2 cases of Sam Adams,Handle of Jagermeister and an oz of Kush in case something happens that will prohibit me from leaving my house for a few days.

What kind of emergency supplies are you packing?

#2 2012-12-20 17:05:32

Clown makeup, motor oil, jumper cables, saran wrap, a jug of ether and the address of a local parochial school.....

Last edited by XregnaR (2012-12-20 18:05:47)

#3 2012-12-20 17:58:26

Not stocking anything.  After all, it's the end of the world.  No need for supplies as we all float off into space.  However, I didn't sell everything and go on a spending spree.  That could have been a mistake.  Maybe I should have gone on one more riotous splurge.

#4 2012-12-20 19:15:27

phreddy wrote:

Not stocking anything.  After all, it's the end of the world.  No need for supplies as we all float off into space.  However, I didn't sell everything and go on a spending spree.  That could have been a mistake.  Maybe I should have gone on one more riotous splurge.

I am assuming that we will still linger for a bit. I plan on getting down until I run out of booze and weed or until I have to go to work Monday.

#5 2012-12-20 19:23:04

Bigcat wrote:

phreddy wrote:

I am assuming that we will still linger for a bit. I plan on getting down until I run out of booze and weed or until I have to go to work Monday.

You'll never have a better chance to try auto-erotic asphyxiation. Put on your wife's lingerie, plenty of whore makeup, get some lube and plenty of toys, then sit down and hang yourself on a doorknob. The world is ending, no one will ever know.....

#6 2012-12-20 20:02:40

Tall Paul wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

phreddy wrote:

You'll never have a better chance to try auto-erotic asphyxiation. Put on your wife's lingerie, plenty of whore makeup, get some lube and plenty of toys, then sit down and hang yourself on a doorknob. The world is ending, no one will ever know.....

That was actually a good one. Nice

#7 2012-12-20 20:08:54

Taking a plane outta town tomorrow morning.

If the world ends while we're in the air, we'll have a great view.  If the world ends after we land, we'll be in Vegas for the end of the world.

#8 2012-12-20 20:17:07

George Orr wrote:

we'll be in Vegas for the end of the world.

Fuck, I wish I would have thought of that. Have a great time- go look at some strippers.

#9 2012-12-20 21:13:50

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Your esteemed evaluation of witty retorts means a great deal to us, puss. Particularly as yours are so very much more witty than any we could devise.  I'm sure we'll all be sitting on the very edges of our chairs awaiting your next pronouncement.

#10 2012-12-20 22:03:17

George Orr wrote:

Taking a plane outta town tomorrow morning.

If the world ends while we're in the air, we'll have a great view.  If the world ends after we land, we'll be in Vegas for the end of the world.

If you make it to Vegas, the world won't end for you.  Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

#11 2012-12-20 23:35:04

I just plan on wearing out Melons, if the world ends we get to go out in glory and if not she will be eternally grateful for the run.  I've managed the run up well, time will tell if I can manage the final sprint.

Last edited by Emmeran (2012-12-20 23:36:46)

#12 2012-12-21 06:28:28

whosasailorthen wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Your esteemed evaluation of witty retorts means a great deal to us, puss. Particularly as yours are so very much more witty than any we could devise.  I'm sure we'll all be sitting on the very edges of our chairs awaiting your next pronouncement.

Don't you have one last boy to fuck before the comet comes?

#13 2012-12-21 10:11:15

whosasailorthen wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

a ha

haaaaaaaaaa

HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

#14 2012-12-21 10:29:05

'Its the morning of the 21st now.  I'm still here, all is well..... wait what's that sound?

(long drawn out whiney sound in the distance)

Oh My God, it's a neurosis storm.  It produces great whiney gusts of paranoia, it rains depression and guilt.

#15 2012-12-21 10:41:28

Lip shitz wrote:

'Its the morning of the 21st now.  I'm still here, all is well..... wait what's that sound?

(long drawn out whiney sound in the distance)

Oh My God, it's a neurosis storm.  It produces great whiney gusts of paranoia, it rains depression and guilt.

The Solstice isn't until 11:11 Est. That is when the shit will hit the fan.

I am going to my (man)cave now to start drinking myself into acceptance.

#16 2012-12-21 11:06:44

Bigcat wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Don't you have one last boy to fuck before the comet comes?

*chuckle*

Excellent.  Just perfect.

#17 2012-12-21 12:32:46

I'm in Palm Springs. It might as well be the end of the world.

#18 2012-12-21 12:51:18

Everybody's dead here.  How about where you are?

#19 2012-12-21 14:56:22

Taint wrote:

I'm in Palm Springs. It might as well be the end of the world.

I take it all of the gay men in Palm Springs went to San Francisco for the end of the world, leaving behind only the old straight Jews*.

*Palm Springs is boring unless you're old, gay, Jewish, or some combination of these three.

#20 2012-12-21 15:13:30

fnord wrote:

*Palm Springs is boring unless you're old, gay, Jewish, or some combination of these three.

https://cruelery.com/img/sdj_palmsprings.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#21 2012-12-21 15:42:35

Silly bullshit. If I thought the world were really ending I'd have taken ole Betsy to Ottawa and gone out in a blaze of glory. As it is I've got a half-oz. of kush, two grams of blonde hash, a bottle-and-a-half of Jamesons (which I may upgrade to my traditional Xmas Ardbeg) and an Apocalypse party to go to, at which a friend of mine, recently back from Nepal, has promised to bring me a couple grams of Afghani black. Afhani black, as some of you oldsters may remember, is the finest fucking-hash on the planet, and that, me hearties, is how I plan to pass the evening: Party / Hash / Fucking my perfectly legal-aged girlfriend. Who wants to get old anyways? To be honest, kids, this is what I do most Fridays.
Tonight, however, the aural ambience will be apposite to the occasion:

#22 2012-12-21 16:00:30

We had two bags of grass...
75 pellets of mescaline...
five sheets of high-powered blotter acid...
a salt shaker half-full of cocaine...
a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.
Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer...
a pint of raw ether...
two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip...
but once you get locked into a serious drug collection...
the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

#23 2012-12-21 16:15:11

XregnaR wrote:

Clown makeup, motor oil, jumper cables, saran wrap, a jug of ether and the address of a local parochial school.....

What's the motor oil for?

#24 2012-12-21 16:16:40

Bigcat wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

I don't like chafing.

#25 2012-12-21 17:05:26

XregnaR wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

I don't like chafing.

Understood.

#26 2012-12-21 20:04:48

I ate 6 Taco Bell bean burritos in a munchy haze today. The world may not be ending but my wife's nose hairs sure are. Maybe that's what the Mayans were actually alluding to.

#27 2012-12-21 22:55:36

XregnaR wrote:

We had two bags of grass...
75 pellets of mescaline...
five sheets of high-powered blotter acid...
a salt shaker half-full of cocaine...
a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.
Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer...
a pint of raw ether...
two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip...
but once you get locked into a serious drug collection...
the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Seabag 1 has water, food, a kitten and possibly a sat phone, but Seabag 2 is packed according to Regina's list.

#28 2012-12-22 15:48:33

dog hair...dog hair...

#29 2012-12-22 16:46:07

...where did all this gleet come from?

#30 2012-12-22 17:04:30

...is anyone still alive?

#31 2012-12-22 17:46:57

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

...is anyone still alive?

Barely. I got pretty fucked up. I don't know if it was a comet or scotch but either way, I am trying to get my guts together enough to do it again.

#32 2012-12-22 19:04:28

Damn.  Wish I had not sold all my possessions and sat on that hilltop all night.  Lyin' Mayans!  I do have a hand painted Mayan calendar I purchased in Oaxaca in 1970 from real Mayans.  It's just a couple days out of date.  Wonder what it would go for on Ebay.

#33 2012-12-22 19:12:49

Just made and ate an enormous wokful of noodles with ginger, green onions and oyster sauce. Thanks to that and a couple T-3s, the hangover is lifting. This evening's festivities entail a concert of Vivaldi et al (Quattro Staggione and other Baroque delights), after which I will reprise last night's debauchery in an abbreviated fashion. Tomorrow I begin the tedious process of cutting up the bodies and immersing them in acid.

#34 2012-12-22 19:55:21

The only thing that can stop a bad Mayan with a calendar is a good Mayan with a calendar.

#35 2012-12-22 20:13:13

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

The only thing that can stop a bad Mayan with a calendar is a good Mayan with a calendar.

The season wouldn't be complete without an inane interjection from Xmas-Ahpoo. If you're bored over the holidays you can read his Harry Potter fanfic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1089355/Htom_Sirveaux.

#36 2012-12-22 20:58:27

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Just made and ate an enormous wokful of noodles with ginger, green onions and oyster sauce.

Fuck, that sounds wonderful.

I had half a loaf of sourdough bread with butter and a gallon of water.

I am feeling better though and am about to get down with my hookah/vaporizer combo. Romman plum flavor with vapor. Red Stripe for my beverage and some Cheetos for my main course.

I should be quite plump by next hunting season if I stick with my current diet.

#37 2012-12-23 01:40:25

Bigcat wrote:

I am feeling better though and am about to get down with my hookah/vaporizer combo. Romman plum flavor with vapor. Red Stripe for my beverage and some Cheetos for my main course.

I should be quite plump by next hunting season if I stick with my current diet.

Bigcat - tried cardamom shisha yet? My favourite so far, although Roman Plum sounds exceptionally interesting. I'll look for it. (I once had a Roman Peach...but that's another story, and too dirty for High-Street.)

Just got back from an excellent concert: Vivaldi's Le Quattro Stagione (The Four Seasons) and Piazzola's Cuatro estaciónes porteñas (The Four Seasons of Buenos Aires). I'm sure you've all heard myriad versions of the Vulvaldi, so here's the other.

Part One. If you like it, you can find the other parts youselves, you lazy assholes.

#38 2012-12-23 09:45:45

I have not tried it yet. I will get some on my very next shisha purchase, thanks for the tip.

Nice concert.

#39 2012-12-24 00:37:39

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Just got back from an excellent concert: Vivaldi's Le Quattro Stagione (The Four Seasons) and Piazzola's Cuatro estaciónes porteñas

Sounds interesting, though I'm not a big fan of nuevo tango.

I just bought this as a present, but I'm afraid it's going to have been opened.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/21_valentina-main-620x231.jpg

#40 2012-12-24 04:01:15

opsec wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Just got back from an excellent concert: Vivaldi's Le Quattro Stagione (The Four Seasons) and Piazzola's Cuatro estaciónes porteñas

Sounds interesting, though I'm not a big fan of nuevo tango.

I just bought this as a present, but I'm afraid it's going to have been opened.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/21_valenti … 20x231.jpg

Interesting - I will check her out once my head's stop tergiversating. Has she done any pron? Please post...post haste.

#41 2012-12-24 09:15:43

That's some fancy fiddle playing, I must say.
True story. As I sat back and let the music engulf me, my total being focused on only one thought. Who has the stinkiest pussy in Hollywood?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea … 813&page=1

Last edited by Banjo (2012-12-24 09:19:07)

#42 2012-12-24 21:45:32

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Bigcat - tried cardamom shisha yet?

Looking online, so far I have only found it in herbal- not tobacco. Is that how/what it is?

#43 2012-12-25 08:42:06

Bigcat wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Looking online, so far I have only found it in herbal- not tobacco. Is that how/what it is?

I'll have to get back to you on that. Some asshole is on my roof and I'm about to blow his ass to hell.

#44 2012-12-25 10:35:35

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I'll have to get back to you on that. Some asshole is on my roof and I'm about to blow his ass to hell.

Get that motherfucker!

Board footer

cruelery.com