#2 2013-01-07 17:39:19

Emm, who's settling soon in that immediate neighborhood, is who you should alert. There were bobcats here when I was a kid but the coyotes have apparently et them. Those not so little doggies pitch a bitch behind my house every morning at 4am, howling for kitty lunch meat, probably.

#3 2013-01-07 18:02:03

Bigcat wrote:

Stay indoors.

[url=http://www.wimp.com/chickengoat/]Chicken Goat?

#4 2013-01-07 18:03:11

Lip shitz wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Stay indoors.

[url=http://www.wimp.com/chickengoat/]Chicken Goat?

https://placester.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/sock-puppet.jpg

#5 2013-01-07 18:03:53

sorry bout that....

Chicken Goat?

#6 2013-01-07 18:47:53

Big Puss, i found this by googling lipschitz and sock puppet;

Movie;

Electrobabes and Dynaochick 4

EBDC4 continues where the previous installment left off..... This time out, the ladies do battle with the infamous Purple Scoundrel, a sock puppet who just plain stinks, and Mr. Lipschitz, a ventriloquist's dummy bent on turning the tables. The tricks up these fiends' sleeves include a slow-drip pudding pot trap, the time-honored "pit and the pendulum" and "tied to the train tracks" cliffhangers, and a creepy encounter with giant carnivorous butterflies.

As if all this weren't tough enough for our buff babes, they also find themselves pulling the undercover disco-hooker detail, thanks to DynaChick's sassy mouth (you had to insult the Commissioner, didn't you, dear?). Costume changes and flippant quips abound! Zounds!

#7 2013-01-07 20:38:06

Lip shitz wrote:

Big Puss, i found this by googling lipschitz and sock puppet;

Movie;

Electrobabes and Dynaochick 4

EBDC4 continues where the previous installment left off..... This time out, the ladies do battle with the infamous Purple Scoundrel, a sock puppet who just plain stinks, and Mr. Lipschitz, a ventriloquist's dummy bent on turning the tables. The tricks up these fiends' sleeves include a slow-drip pudding pot trap, the time-honored "pit and the pendulum" and "tied to the train tracks" cliffhangers, and a creepy encounter with giant carnivorous butterflies.

As if all this weren't tough enough for our buff babes, they also find themselves pulling the undercover disco-hooker detail, thanks to DynaChick's sassy mouth (you had to insult the Commissioner, didn't you, dear?). Costume changes and flippant quips abound! Zounds!

Can anyone translate this into English, please?

#8 2013-01-07 23:47:53

choad wrote:

Emm, who's settling soon in that immediate neighborhood, is who you should alert. There were bobcats here when I was a kid but the coyotes have apparently et them. Those not so little doggies pitch a bitch behind my house every morning at 4am, howling for kitty lunch meat, probably.

Melon's is up there scoping properties right now - I was supposed to be with her (and have a beer with Choad) but work called me home.  Fucking shitheads fucked up the start date of my replacement...

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-01-07 23:48:53)

Board footer

cruelery.com