• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Homeland Security's solution to a mass murder attack..

#1 2013-01-31 13:02:22

...fight back with scissors.

“If you are caught out in the open and cannot conceal yourself or take cover, you might consider trying to overpower the shooter with whatever means are available,” says the narrator in the video, which shows an office worker pulling scissors out of a desk drawer.

#2 2013-01-31 13:16:50

Well, since conservatives won't allow us to address guns in addressing gun violence, we're left with some pretty stupid alternatives:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/2 … 52316.html

#3 2013-01-31 13:51:39

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Well, since conservatives won't allow us to address guns in addressing gun violence, we're left with some pretty stupid alternatives:

Yes, be sure to bring your scissors, and bullet proof backpack and white board to the gun fight.  I'm all for addressing guns while addressing gun violence.  Be sure to equip yourself with a weapon powerful enough to meet the violent challenge.  A large capacity magazine and plenty of cartridges is also recommended.

#4 2013-01-31 15:55:46

phreddy wrote:

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Yes, be sure to bring your scissors, and bullet proof backpack and white board to the gun fight.  I'm all for addressing guns while addressing gun violence.  Be sure to equip yourself with a weapon powerful enough to meet the violent challenge.  A large capacity magazine and plenty of cartridges is also recommended.

That's all fine Phreedy, so long as y'all find away to pay for your new found paranoia without raising my taxes.

#5 2013-01-31 17:38:58

While I am thinking about it  ...
I know at least 10 ways I can relieve some worthless motherfucker of his life; with a pair of scissors.

Edited because I can't spell for shit.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2013-01-31 17:41:46)

#6 2013-01-31 18:30:58

No particular political comment... I just thought it was both ironic and amusing. 

And besides, I love Kinder eggs.

http://i47.tinypic.com/nc9q1.jpg

#7 2013-01-31 18:31:00

MSG Tripps wrote:

While I am thinking about it  ...
I know at least 10 ways I can relieve some worthless motherfucker of his life; with a pair of scissors.

Edited because I can't spell for shit.

So you are a real badass, huh?

#8 2013-01-31 18:50:02

I loved Kinder Eggs when I was a child.  They're illegal now because so many American children were stupid enough to eat the toys inside the eggs.  Maybe now that fewer young muds are subsisting on leaded paint chips, maybe it's time to lift the ban on this wonderful import that brightened Christmas and Easter mornings for me.

#9 2013-01-31 21:57:26

Bigcat wrote:

So you are a real badass, huh?

No. Are you a real fucking dumb ass?

#10 2013-01-31 22:01:21

Not to mention  ...
Who the fuck is talking to your worthless motherfucking ass  ...
Bigcat?

#11 2013-01-31 22:12:06

MSG Tripps wrote:

Not to mention  ...
Bigcat?

Well, I figured since you feel the need to insult whomever posts something that you don't like that maybe I should too. You have started plenty of shit without being spoken to. Mostly because you are a fucking asshole.

Am I to infer from your prior post about relieving worthless motherfuckers of thier lives with scissors that I should expect to be seeing you soon?

Last edited by Bigcat (2013-01-31 22:14:54)

#12 2013-01-31 22:15:33

Bigcat wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Not to mention  ...
Bigcat?

Well, I figured since you feel the need to insult whomever posts something that you don't like that maybe I should too. You have started plenty of shit without being spoken to. Mostly because you are a fucking asshole.

Am I to infer from your prior post about relieving worthless motherfuckers of thier lives with scissors that I should expect to be seeing you soon?

Damn dude you really need to get laid.

#13 2013-01-31 22:16:43

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Not to mention  ...
Bigcat?

Damn dude you really need to get laid.

Now why are you saying that to me and not MSG Titts? What have we done differently?

#14 2013-01-31 22:25:18

Stay the course, Bigcat.
You are in the proper place now.

edit spelling  ...

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2013-01-31 22:26:05)

#15 2013-01-31 22:40:47

MSG Tripps wrote:

Stay the course, Bigcat.
You are in the proper place now.

edit spelling  ...

Ok. I don't really understand what you are saying there but, Ok.

I guess you're right, I am a stupid motherfucker.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Homeland Security's solution to a mass murder attack..

Board footer

cruelery.com