#2 2013-01-31 15:12:47

Seems that pastor has forgotten a thing or two about her own religion: "But I say to you, That you resist not evil: but whoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also." - Matthew 5:39

#3 2013-01-31 16:11:16

The non-tip is a "lapse of judgement" but apparently going out of her way to get somebody fired is not.

#4 2013-01-31 17:54:23

Methinks somebody is gonna get something nasty in their salad.

#5 2013-01-31 18:31:22

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

The non-tip is a "lapse of judgement" but apparently going out of her way to get somebody fired is not.

You left-wing pinkos just can't get your facts straight. You really make me mad with your constant ad hominem libels! She never demanded that somebody be fired, Pastor Nasty demanded that EVERYBODY be fired.

#6 2013-01-31 18:32:32

Tall Paul wrote:

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

You left-wing pinkos just can't get your facts straight. You really make me mad with your constant ad hominem libels! She never demanded that somebody be fired, Pastor Nasty demanded that EVERYBODY be fired.

Did you even read the story?

#7 2013-02-01 15:39:27

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

Which part, this one?

After a copy of her Applebee's receipt began circulating online yesterday, Pastor Alois Bell of the St. Louis-based Truth in the World Deliverance Ministries phoned up the restaurant and asked to have everyone involved fired.

Or this one?

The pastor called it a "lapse in my character and judgment" that "has been blown out of proportion." Somewhat an ironic statement coming from someone who ordered Applebee's to fire everyone who came into contact with the receipt.

#8 2013-02-04 17:09:27

hedgewizard wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Which part, this one?

After a copy of her Applebee's receipt began circulating online yesterday, Pastor Alois Bell of the St. Louis-based Truth in the World Deliverance Ministries phoned up the restaurant and asked to have everyone involved fired.

Or this one?

The pastor called it a "lapse in my character and judgment" that "has been blown out of proportion." Somewhat an ironic statement coming from someone who ordered Applebee's to fire everyone who came into contact with the receipt.

Last edited by Bigcat (2013-02-04 17:10:36)

#9 2013-02-04 17:37:03

Now it just might be me looking through rose colored glasses, however in my limited experience the Applebee's waitresses I've run into have all been pretty damn hot.  So IF should we fire all of them from my local Applebee's AND they should experience trouble finding work THEN the talent level at my local titty-bar should improve.

Or do I have my math wrong on this one?

#10 2013-02-05 10:39:11

Emmeran wrote:

Now it just might be me looking through rose colored glasses, however in my limited experience the Applebee's waitresses I've run into have all been pretty damn hot.  So IF should we fire all of them from my local Applebee's AND they should experience trouble finding work THEN the talent level at my local titty-bar should improve.

Or do I have my math wrong on this one?

No. That is exactly correct.

Board footer

cruelery.com