#1 2013-02-14 05:39:22

Nearly 20,000 of 30,000 gun deaths in 2010 were suicides

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-02-14 05:40:57)

#2 2013-02-14 07:39:24

I'm all for thinning the herd.  It's long overdue!  I argued in this thread for a legal solution to the problem of stupid people in public places, but killing themselves works just as well.  We need to find ways to encourage more stupid people to kill themselves.  I don't see it as stupid if somebody blows their brains out because of a painful or degenerative illness that promises a long horrible process of dying.  I suspect few of the twenty thousand gun suicides in 2010 fell into this category.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2013-02-14 07:50:07

fnord wrote:

I'm all for thinning the herd.  It's long overdue!  I argued in this thread for a legal solution to the problem of stupid people in public places, but killing themselves works just as well.  We need to find ways to encourage more stupid people to kill themselves.  I don't see it as stupid if somebody blows their brains out because of a painful or degenerative illness that promises a long horrible process of dying.  I suspect few of the twenty thousand gun suicides in 2010 fell into this category.

Damn, I miss some of those folks.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#4 2013-02-14 08:35:13

It's a paradox.  If they kill themselves, it shows that they had a moment of intelligent lucidity.  So, if you don't kill yourself, does it mean you are not smart enough to realize the need or does it mean it's not required?

#5 2013-02-14 22:29:51

Welcome to the Monkey House...

#6 2013-02-14 23:16:07

I had my best friend from high school off himself this last year.  I hadn't talked to him for some time, just heard bits and pieces about him becoming the biggest meth dealer over four states, making $10,000 dollars a day on a regular basis, getting locked up for a shit ton of drugs, getting out, getting a job doing yard work around town then blowing his fucking brains out with his dad's gun we used to go out and shoot in the old days...  Good riddance to the fucktard.  The girlfriend he had at the time got in touch with me recently to ask about all the stories of shit we did in the old days.  She was curious to know what he was like before he became an owl eyed meth head, dealer, psychopath and asshole who beat people down with a ball bat just for cutting him off in traffic.  I told her the stories, met her for a beer and then got a text from her a week ago saying "When we met I felt like saying " i want to fuck you stupid" wasn't the response you wanted. If you want to fuck me stupid let me know and it will happen."  I just want 90% of the population to off themselves now, people suck.

Here's the pricks obit:
http://rapidcityjournal.com/obits/matth … ce7fd.html

#7 2013-02-14 23:22:11

Nice, he was LDS - I got more pussy as a Mormon than any other time (well until I hit the C-Suite, then it rained pussy).

#8 2013-02-14 23:38:35

Emmeran wrote:

Nice, he was LDS - I got more pussy as a Mormon than any other time (well until I hit the C-Suite, then it rained pussy).

He was LDS and he did get a lot of pussy.  He still was the most fucked up person I've ever known.  That SOB had almost no fortitude though and gave up easy,  I made him get up and move one time by force when we got stuck in sub zero temperatures and had to walk 23 miles with no winter gear on.  He just laid out in the middle of a gravel road talking about how warm it was when it was way below freezing.  I tried reasoning with him to keep on moving, but he wouldn't, so I kicked the living shit out of the mother fucker till he got up and started walking again.  That was a crazy weekend, we had the Sheriff's dept., Police dept. and half of the local yokels out looking for us.  They even sent out a helicopter from Casper trying to find us in the woods.  Holy shit, but we were in trouble when we got home.

#9 2013-02-15 01:37:41

Dirckman wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

He was LDS and he did get a lot of pussy.  He still was the most fucked up person I've ever known.  That SOB had almost no fortitude though and gave up easy,  I made him get up and move one time by force when we got stuck in sub zero temperatures and had to walk 23 miles with no winter gear on.  He just laid out in the middle of a gravel road talking about how warm it was when it was way below freezing.  I tried reasoning with him to keep on moving, but he wouldn't, so I kicked the living shit out of the mother fucker till he got up and started walking again.  That was a crazy weekend, we had the Sheriff's dept., Police dept. and half of the local yokels out looking for us.  They even sent out a helicopter from Casper trying to find us in the woods.  Holy shit, but we were in trouble when we got home.

OK - Now I really have to party with you...

We're towing the Wrangler and driving the Ram and SRT-4; give me a hit for the meet up.

Board footer

cruelery.com