#1 2013-02-19 11:05:47

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135 … e_leanback

(If anyone is wondering why I am suddenly such a prolific poster it's probably because of the Golden Parachute I'm swinging under as I gently float down to the beach.  I promise to try and restrain myself as I prepare for my cross country move and eventual next career.)

#2 2013-02-19 12:49:48

Emmeran wrote:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1351910088/3doodler-the-worlds-first-3d-printing-pen?ref=home_leanback

(If anyone is wondering why I am suddenly such a prolific poster it's probably because of the Golden Parachute I'm swinging under as I gently float down to the beach.  I promise to try and restrain myself as I prepare for my cross country move and eventual next career.)

What part of the country are you invading?  Just remember this, no one like northeasteners.  I only say this because most places with work are part of the old south.  If that is the case, brush up on your manners (not implying you have bad manners....)

#3 2013-02-19 12:57:56

Lip shitz wrote:

What part of the country are you invading?  Just remember this, no one like northeasteners.

Fuck you...

#4 2013-02-19 13:39:40

choad wrote:

Lip shitz wrote:

What part of the country are you invading?  Just remember this, no one like northeasteners.

Fuck you...

Twice....

#5 2013-02-19 13:48:31

The Civil War ended a long time ago Bitch!  Your region lost, get over it!

#6 2013-02-19 13:51:29

I'm moving near a place called Wuuster, it's got a different spelling but they say it like that which doesn't make sense to my Midwestern (Nebraska) brain but that's how they say it.  Melons is from there and so I'm taking her home to her family; I suppose it has something to do with love and devotion but it also could have more to do with excessive alcohol consumption and magnificent breasts - either way.

Honestly I'm completely fucking sick of SoCal, the weather is ok but everything else completely sucks.

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-02-19 13:56:49)

#7 2013-02-19 14:15:37

Emmeran wrote:

Honestly I'm completely fucking sick of SoCal, the weather is ok but everything else completely sucks.

That's why I don't live there anymore.  It was Paradise On Earth years ago, but  all the goddamn Mexicans and Greedsters have ruined the place.  Your stress level will go down when you no longer have to deal with too many people crammed into too little space and all the bullshit that goes with it.  Things like constant traffic jams, lack of parking, uninsured drivers, car chases, overpriced housing, neighbors with backyard barrios, merchandise chained to the fixtures in stores, overpriced food and gas, brownouts, random tards expecting you to be able to speak Spanish; the filthy air, the receptionist at the overcrowded doctor's office being behind bullet-proof glass, the entitled attitude many people have; the list of crap that goes with living in the region is endless.

Last edited by fnord (2013-02-19 14:32:23)

#8 2013-02-19 14:16:37

Em wrote:

Another California tax refugee.  He has his golden parachute and has no plans for Gov. Moonbeam to steal it from him.  Were it not for friends, family, and the beautiful countryside in this part of the state I would beat feet also.

#9 2013-02-19 14:56:51

fnord wrote:

Ah come on, i got two fucks yous for the price of one with that comment.  Actually, i'm not one of those north/south types.  I am well aware that the south lost the war, just as i am aware that we are winning the new age.  We're just waiting for the old religious people to die off before we have our debutante ball.

But i think north and south can both agree that socal is a victim of it's own success.  I live in alabama but i work in texas.  Alabama is working very hard to maintain the old money corruption of days gone by.  Texas is hopping in bed with anyone that wants to pay for some stank.  You should see all the california and oregon tags around houston.

#10 2013-02-19 17:25:02

phreddy wrote:

Em wrote:

Another California tax refugee.  He has his golden parachute and has no plans for Gov. Moonbeam to steal it from him.  Were it not for friends, family, and the beautiful countryside in this part of the state I would beat feet also.

Mr. Moonbeam has already (with the help of the Feds) lifted 61% of it, I try not to think about the numbers as I don't like to cry in public.  My wallet softly weeps in private though...

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-02-19 17:25:41)

#11 2013-02-19 17:26:58

Lip shitz wrote:

fnord wrote:

Ah come on, i got two fucks yous for the price of one with that comment.  Actually, i'm not one of those north/south types.  I am well aware that the south lost the war, just as i am aware that we are winning the new age.  We're just waiting for the old religious people to die off before we have our debutante ball.

But i think north and south can both agree that socal is a victim of it's own success.  I live in alabama but i work in texas.  Alabama is working very hard to maintain the old money corruption of days gone by.  Texas is hopping in bed with anyone that wants to pay for some stank.  You should see all the california and oregon tags around houston.

That's alright, global warming will put paid to that problem.

#12 2013-02-19 21:32:54

Lip shitz wrote:

fnord wrote:

Beats the Michigan and Ohio tags in the early 1980s.

Board footer

cruelery.com