#1 2013-04-09 14:35:54

Is it time for a pre-emptive strike?  We could hit them with a full bum rush of conventional arms and seriously put them on the back foot; this is getting to the stupid point.

#2 2013-04-09 15:34:05

He's well beyond the point where he can step back without doing SOMETHING. What's different, though, is that this time shelling a nearly uninhabited island won't be met with simple condemnation.

I really don't want thermonuclear war, but goddamn--I really want to see somebody smack that child in his fucking face.

#3 2013-04-09 16:29:24

This is all just dirt throwing because they are about to head to the negotiating table in a few months and they want their warhead program and they want you, the western taxpayer, to pay for it with "humanitarian aid".

An added benefit is that they get to use the ruckus to convince the proletariat that they are in a defensive situation and Big Brother Kim needs every little soldier to do their very best while starving to death. Increased production, decreased population, constant top brass luxury. It would have brought a tear to Uncle Joe's eye.

http://api.ning.com/files/FHF6T5alLRhCcI3*sOv-3Wq52g4D4XCAKVf-YoVS-BO*DZc7FWV3ktjF-VR6f-9ol9vGHKj22*MXCMAswUJrde0wxSjU1SQe/Stalin2.jpg?width=442&height=598

#4 2013-04-09 16:33:26

I suspect he will fire a missile into the ocean, declare that he made the West back down, and, as Goober said, continue to posture for handouts.

#5 2013-04-09 17:42:48

Actually Uncle Joey did about 60 million but who's really counting anyway?

#6 2013-04-09 18:21:12

This is North Korean crop management at its finest. Seriously, go back and look at newspapers from this time of year for the past decade or so.  NK squawks a lot, chines slap their wrists, Western Civilizations shits all over themselves sending aid.

#7 2013-04-10 17:58:50

XregnaR wrote:

This is North Korean crop management at its finest

Literally.

#8 2013-04-10 18:22:23

XregnaR wrote:

NK squawks a lot, chines slap their wrists, Western Civilizations shits all over themselves sending aid.

Cheaper and preferable to war.

#9 2013-04-10 19:13:14

opsec wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

This is North Korean crop management at its finest

Literally.

Can you imagine how cheap those prostitutes are going to be when the regime finally crumbles?

#10 2013-04-10 19:59:00

Oh, for pete's sake.

#11 2013-04-11 14:58:43

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

NK squawks a lot, chines slap their wrists, Western Civilizations shits all over themselves sending aid.

Agreed.

I strongly believe that the fastest way to topple regimes like NK or Cuba is to create economic prosperity.  Nobody likes a despot getting in the way of their good time.  If there is a good time to be had.

#12 2013-04-11 15:16:03

Yup that Cuba strategy didn't really work for us, perhaps openness would be a better course?  Hell - instead of pamphlets we could drop smart phones, informing the people is the only sound course of action.

#13 2013-04-11 16:19:48

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

So, how does being the patsy feel? Do you pay bullies not to beat you up too?

#14 2013-04-11 16:45:13

Emmeran wrote:

Yup that Cuba strategy didn't really work for us, perhaps openness would be a better course?  Hell - instead of pamphlets we could drop smart phones, informing the people is the only sound course of action.

We need the Mafia back in Cuba. 

Life was good before Castro didn't become and American Baseball player and slunk into the jungle to start plotting his revolution.

#15 2013-04-11 21:02:09

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Htom Sirveaux wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

So, how does being the patsy feel? Do you pay bullies not to beat you up too?

Feels great, if it means sending rice instead of irradiating 73 million people. This dick wagging isn't personally threatening, so I'm fine with it.

And, no. This isn't bullying. Bullying is when somebody is bigger than you. This is ignoring the kid whose father is a crack addict because you feel sorry for him. I'd buy him lunch instead of fucking him up in the parking lot because he's got enough problems.

Board footer

cruelery.com