#1 2013-04-30 13:49:20

We just put in a bid for a house on High Street

#2 2013-04-30 19:15:52

I wonder what Google Images will turn up if I search for either 'melon stand' or 'melons for sale'.

#3 2013-04-30 21:36:39

If you get the house, burn one down for us.

#4 2013-05-01 08:09:18

Emmeran wrote:

We just put in a bid for a house on High Street

*Looks for the damn "like" button*

#5 2013-05-04 06:59:49

Bid accepted - full speed ahead.

Cash transaction  =)

#6 2013-05-04 13:00:27

Emmeran wrote:

Bid accepted - full speed ahead.

Cash transaction  =)

Congratulations =D

#7 2013-07-03 12:51:00

Done fucking deal - have a house free and clear for the moment.

I now officially live on High Street

#8 2013-07-03 13:42:50

Most of us only visit.  Em lives here.

#9 2013-07-03 13:58:56

Emmeran wrote:

Sounds like the perfect time for a celebration and to get... well... high.

#10 2013-07-03 16:54:58

Emmeran wrote:

I was on High Street this morning.  The dues was only two shots in my L4-5 Lumbar region.

#11 2013-07-03 21:39:15

High Street/Cruel reunion at Em's house?

#12 2013-07-08 09:53:39

Party over:  I've been officially (and firmly) informed that I'm no longer allowed to spend my days drinking, fucking and sleeping. 

See this is why being single is moderately better, what the hell use is a golden parachute if you have to start being responsible again?

#13 2013-07-20 19:52:38

Moved in today, my computer is setup in my new workshop, I've got the music cranked and life is good.  I think it's time for a drink...

#14 2013-07-26 22:56:00

Argh - amateur kennel four doors down, naturally they are breeding beagles.  Turns my stomach, dogs in small cages.  Have started playing music to calm my dogs, guess we won't be taking walks in that direction in the future.

#15 2013-07-26 23:13:19

Emmeran wrote:

Argh - amateur kennel four doors down, naturally they are breeding beagles.  Turns my stomach, dogs in small cages.  Have started playing music to calm my dogs, guess we won't be taking walks in that direction in the future.

Consult your town's website for its puppy mill by-laws and you'll enter a brave new world where any douchesnot can tailor torment their neighbors spring and fall with Town Meeting warrant articles.

#16 2013-07-26 23:28:02

choad wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Consult your town's website for its puppy mill by-laws and you'll enter a brave new world where any douchesnot can tailor torment their neighbors spring and fall with Town Meeting warrant articles.

Well said; I'm already on the list for several town committees, networking is my most hated job skill but does one really have a choice?

#17 2013-07-27 00:16:45

Emmeran wrote:

Well said; I'm already on the list for several town committees, networking is my most hated job skill but does one really have a choice?

Sure. Most inhabitants of Town Meeting towns are ign'rant doormats and ignore it.

To Know The Town's Mind is Town Meeting codified to 5 words we swiped from native tribes 300-odd years ago. You'll see it corrupted in countless ways but speak sense, and people listen. That's as much small comfort as you can expect anywhere.

#18 2013-07-27 00:50:53

Emmeran wrote:

Pictures and address to PETA assholes, anonymous complaints and pictures to the local Health Dept. and Animal Control concerning shit odor and flies.  Forget complaining to the pigs; they probably can’t do anything and won’t bother unless there are animal lovers on the force.

#19 2013-07-27 01:06:46

Good idea, not a big fan of PETA but they may come in handy in this case.

On a more jocular note one of my neighbors has named his WiFi "CIA Van 12", gotta love that sort of attitude.

#20 2013-07-27 13:13:26

Also most counties have a 'kennel law' basically saying that a person can have only X number of animals in a residential situation without having a kennel license.  Animal control can tell you what the restrictions are, and if they are in violation, they will come out and fine the people and/or remove the animals if they are in an unsafe environment.  In my county the max animals you can have is 5 without a special permit.  Also make sure about the animal registration laws - all dogs in my state are required to be registered.  If they are not, they are subject to fines as well.

Animal control is your friend.

#21 2013-07-27 14:00:48

Emmeran wrote:

Good idea, not a big fan of PETA but they may come in handy in this case.

So you move across the country and onto this guy's street and now you expect him to change his hobby to accommodate you?  You certainly are a narcissistic fucking toolbag. Go ahead and fuck with the guy, you might just find out you aren't half the bad ass you have made yourself believe you are.

You move to Mass and want them to suspend D.U.I. laws for you and have people around you alter their lifestyles. Go the fuck back to California. Fucking drama queen.

Edit: You didn't check the fucking neighborhood out before buying a house? Stupid ass.

Last edited by Bigcat (2013-07-27 14:01:57)

#22 2013-07-27 15:46:31

Sorry Bigcat, if the neighbors don't have the proper licensing for keeping all those dogs and breeding them, they are being inconsiderate asses.  I'd do the same if it was disturbing my peace.  Of course, I would have likely checked the neighborhood out a bit first myself.

Plus, breeding puppies is stupid.  Adopt from a shelter and save some lives.    Those people are the true toolbags.

#23 2013-07-27 16:33:00

Roger_That wrote:

Sorry Bigcat, if the neighbors don't have the proper licensing for keeping all those dogs and breeding them, they are being inconsiderate asses.  I'd do the same if it was disturbing my peace.  Of course, I would have likely checked the neighborhood out a bit first myself.

Plus, breeding puppies is stupid.  Adopt from a shelter and save some lives.    Those people are the true toolbags.

How do we know he has broken any laws? Has anyone gone to look and ask him? Is it possible that it took Emmeran moving into the neighborhood to solve the puppy crime? If nobody else has ever noticed,(including the po-po which seem to be on the scene there)can it really be that bad? Sounds like just more attention whoredom to me. When was the last time Em took a shit without posting about it? This is turning into fucking facebook.

#24 2013-07-27 17:43:21

Basically I need to get a job, I'm fucking bored.  But a kennel of beagles a few doors down is a valid bitch, those fucking things are annoying when there is only one.

When was that last time you actually posted anything original KittyKat?  Is all you are here for is to troll?

#25 2013-07-27 18:05:32

I'm with Em on this one.  Puppy mills are cruel and disgusting, and if I had my way anybody found running one would be horsewhipped to death.  I doubt he lives near a society lady dog show freak with one or two valuable spoiled bitches that get fucked by a prize winning stud once a year.  It sounds like he lives near a creep who keeps dogs in small stacked cages and forces each bitch to produce 4 to six litters per year.

#26 2013-07-27 18:48:56

That was actually my gripe, they are stacked in cages.  I'm not a PETA-sap but I can't abide by mistreatment.

#27 2013-07-27 19:33:15

Emmeran wrote:

That was actually my gripe, they are stacked in cages.  I'm not a PETA-sap but I can't abide by mistreatment.

In that case, go get 'em. But be smart, collect as much intelligence as you can before making your plans. Win hearts and minds. With a stack of beagles around back the neighbors should have plenty to tell.

#28 2013-07-27 22:10:14

Emmeran wrote:

Basically I need to get a job, I'm fucking bored.  But a kennel of beagles a few doors down is a valid bitch, those fucking things are annoying when there is only one.

When was that last time you actually posted anything original KittyKat?  Is all you are here for is to troll?

I'm not trolling, I believe that you are so fucking self obsessed that you think the world awaits to hear of your amazing adventures. I guess if you get a job them maybe you won't be such a boring fuck.

I just can't imagine that with all of your bragging about your sexual prowess and amazing networking abilities that you would rather post stupid shit about every minute detail of your life than go bang some chick.

This is an original post.

P.S. If you're bored then you are boring.

#29 2013-07-27 22:12:49

Tall Paul wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

In that case, go get 'em. But be smart, collect as much intelligence as you can before making your plans. Win hearts and minds. With a stack of beagles around back the neighbors should have plenty to tell.

And it's not at all possible that this guy is rescuing these animals? You fucktards just assume that since Em has lived there for 2 hours and it pissed up his walk that this guy is an evil doer. People need to start minding their own affairs and leave people the fuck alone. Live and let live.

#30 2013-07-27 22:36:06

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

I'm not trolling, I believe that you are so fucking self obsessed that you think the world awaits to hear of your amazing adventures. I guess if you get a job them maybe you won't be such a boring fuck.

I just can't imagine that with all of your bragging about your sexual prowess and amazing networking abilities that you would rather post stupid shit about every minute detail of your life than go bang some chick.

Melons reporting here. 

#1) Emmeran's sexual prowess not overstated.   

#2) I don't post often: 2008 Presidential Election and 2012 Christmas Gift.

#3) Networking abilities: I am teaching him.  Real life, neither solid state nor digital.

#4) If you aren't bored, then why are you responding to such a BORING post?!!!

P.S. I am considering taking a wife so Emmeran can bang someone besides me a couple of times a day.  Not seriously...but sort of in a hypothetical way, despite my displeasure at the very idea...

#31 2013-07-27 22:52:01

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

And it's not at all possible that this guy is rescuing these animals? You fucktards just assume that since Em has lived there for 2 hours and it pissed up his walk that this guy is an evil doer. People need to start minding their own affairs and leave people the fuck alone. Live and let live.

Did I not say to gather intelligence? Talk to the neighbors? If he's rescuing animals then Em will find out in short order, although if he IS rescuing them just to make beagle stacks then the guy could use some help. And Big Cat, when you see that guy with the Nagging Fuckwad Stick coming around next time, please don't let him hit you again.

Last edited by Tall Paul (2013-07-27 22:56:37)

#32 2013-07-28 07:58:28

melons wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Melons reporting here. 

#1) Emmeran's sexual prowess not overstated.   

#2) I don't post often: 2008 Presidential Election and 2012 Christmas Gift.

#3) Networking abilities: I am teaching him.  Real life, neither solid state nor digital.

#4) If you aren't bored, then why are you responding to such a BORING post?!!!

P.S. I am considering taking a wife so Emmeran can bang someone besides me a couple of times a day.  Not seriously...but sort of in a hypothetical way, despite my displeasure at the very idea...

Anyone else here think Melons could be a sock puppet?

#33 2013-07-28 11:10:16

Bigcat wrote:

There are pictures of her on here if you bother to look, she just doesn't like to intrude very often in my little world just the same as I prefer not to wander into her world of Toastmasters and knitting classes.  However if you'd care to drop by you can meet her first hand, she a delightful and lovely little thing.

#34 2013-07-28 15:52:29

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

There are pictures of her on here if you bother to look, she just doesn't like to intrude very often in my little world just the same as I prefer not to wander into her world of Toastmasters and knitting classes.  However if you'd care to drop by you can meet her first hand, she a delightful and lovely little thing.

There are lots of pictures on here. Are they all real?

#35 2013-07-28 16:36:47

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Come and see for yourself, we'll do BBQ.

#36 2013-07-28 16:39:08

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Come and see for yourself, we'll do BBQ.

Again, I'm just busting your balls. I'm sure she is real. BBQ sounds good.

#37 2013-07-28 19:16:52

Aww, it's getting all smurgly in here...

#38 2013-07-28 20:47:24

Look at that, smurfette just wandered back into our world...

#39 2013-07-28 20:58:36

Bigcat

Sock puppets do not maintain honey-do lists for their creators and then bitch about stuff when it doesn't get done.  Lots of fun stuff sock puppets don't do either, but that's private =D

#40 2013-07-28 21:17:50

melons wrote:

Bigcat

Sock puppets do not maintain honey-do lists for their creators and then bitch about stuff when it doesn't get done.  Lots of fun stuff sock puppets don't do either, but that's private =D

They do when they're a facet of a multiple personality. That seems a more likely explanation, this whole website might be a delusion.

#41 2013-07-28 23:38:28

I recall mellons posting pictures of her artwork several years ago, along with enough information for somebody to track down her identity.  I wasn't interested in hassling Em so I wasn't the one who tracked down her name.  Based on the comments of the person who did track down her identity, I believe mellons is real.  There was also the whole saga of Em's ex and her multiple health disasters, and mellon's role in helping Em and the kids deal with it.  If Em has created this kind of evidence and back story for a sockpuppet, he needs to either go pro or get help!

#42 2013-07-30 11:24:12

Speaking of Sock puppets, research shows that this house was purchased out of Repo by a sockpuppet of Vangaurd (as in mutual funds), they've been swooping around the country picking up Repo's at deep discount and are now putting them back on the market.  They did better the 100% on this particular house.

This is how you play both sides of the housing bubble...

#43 2013-08-07 15:35:27

Revenuer stopped by my house today, I didn't realize that the IRS outsourced this sort of work.

#44 2013-08-25 01:38:45

Today was state weapons licensing class (sponsored by the NRA).  Melons was freaking out but settled after the first live round.  She settled right down and popped groups that made me look like a chump, crisp silver dollar size groupings at 50 feet; reminds me of my mother in the way that she runs that pistol.  She ended up being the best shooter on the range - and mind you I scored expert as a jarhead - even better as she was melting down and crying until we went weapons live.

Funny how that shit can work out sometimes

#45 2013-08-25 01:42:34

I should add that my mother was Jr. Womens Pistol Champ of the USA at age 19, as such she visited the White House and dined with JFK.  Last time I shot with her she was still better with sights down that I was with sights up.  Of course she's in her 70's now so her eye-sight just doesn't support that any longer.

Odd circle this world does...

#46 2013-09-02 14:03:07

OK - I now acknowledge that this thread is my bitch blog, troll me here as you want.

Current bitch - brand new office chair bought on arrival (Cornhuskers emblem and all) has had a hydraulic failure.  I'm tall and need it at it's highest setting but now it sinks half an inch every few minutes.  Instead of screaming and throwing things around the room I'm ranting here - seriously I paid a lot of money for this chair just a few months ago and now I have to live with this sinking feeling; this is not a figurative feeling by the way.

#47 2013-09-02 16:28:51

Unless you paid more than $500 for the office chair, that's "normal".  Seriously, all the stuff they sell in the big box stores are complete garbage.  The only office chairs worth a damn come from the high end supply companies or those back stores....

#48 2013-09-02 20:50:19

Yeah, true that.  My current office chair rates 50 pounds over my current bulk just to prevent that same issue.  My previous chair was a little more comfortable but the pneumatic doo-dad lasted about 6 months.

#49 2013-09-02 21:18:05

I should have taken my chair when I resigned from my job, it was one of those nice mesh fart through types - they were letting me have what ever I wanted as a tin parachute for accelerating my resignation date.  Simple mistake on my part.

Luckily we now live in Melons home state and all of her relatives have taken this opportunity to empty their garages and storage to "help us out".  Understandably as we moved from a 750 sq/ft house to an almost 3500 sq/ft house the place is a little sparse.  Anyway I have a backup office chair from one of the relatives so life goes on.  My neighbor has wielding skills so perhaps I'll just have him dot it so it stays at the highest setting - any thoughts on that idea?

#50 2013-09-02 21:27:10

It won't be nearly as bouncy, but that is probably what I would do.

Last edited by XregnaR (2013-09-02 21:27:52)

Board footer

cruelery.com