• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Tornados and famine, the result of climate COOLING!

#1 2013-05-21 20:00:49

This was the predominant view of the "experts" in 1975.  Read the article, remove the word cooling, insert warming and you have the same blather we hear from today's "experts".

A major climactic change would force economic and social adjustments on a worldwide scale.  Last April, in the most devastating outbreak of tornadoes ever recorded, 148 twisters killed more than 300 people and caused.....blah, blah, blah

#2 2013-05-22 07:22:01

I understand why the Energy/Industrial Complex and the people who get rich from it want to debunk climate change, but what's in it for Fundamentalist Christians and other poor and middle class conservatives?

#3 2013-05-22 10:27:19

Fid

To further reinforce that they are  truly dumb asses.

#4 2013-05-22 17:43:05

The satisfaction of knowing that others fear them enough to repeat any dumb-ass thing they're told, plus the inner peace that comes from the realization that you don't need a brain to be a brain-washer.

#5 2013-05-22 18:23:29

fnord wrote:

I understand why the Energy/Industrial Complex and the people who get rich from it want to debunk climate change, but what's in it for Fundamentalist Christians and other poor and middle class conservatives?

Al Gore and his "sell carbon offsets" group have billions to make from the global warning scare.

#6 2013-05-22 18:58:46

Baywolfe wrote:

fnord wrote:

Al Gore and his "sell carbon offsets" group have billions to make from the global warning scare.

Capitalism is a wonderful thing...

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Tornados and famine, the result of climate COOLING!

Board footer

cruelery.com