• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Trayvon Martin is dead, George Zimmerman is free, and I feel fine.

#51 2013-07-15 19:00:08

Emmeran wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/15/george-zimmerman-prosecutors-angela-corey-bernie-de-la-rionda-vinnie-politan-interview

Obviously she wanted it to work out that way, but it didn't.  Now she is facing sanctions for her actions during and pre-trial.  She may even get sued by Zimmerman for continuing to call him a murderer when he has been acquitted.  Read this story about how she runs her office and handles those personnel who try to act in an ethical fashion against her wishes.

But what does this have to do with what happened?  This is all side story and spin.

Did you read the story Dusty linked?  The state's attorney continues to call Zimmerman a murderer in the media.  It's a side story, but that's what Dusty wanted to point out.  I suppose he thinks this adds credibility to her unsolved case.

#52 2013-07-15 19:10:21

phreddy wrote:

Em wrote:

Point of points - Mr. Martin did not pull Mr. Zimmerman out of his car and start a fight, Mr. Zimmerman pursued, left his vehicle and eventually engaged Mr. Martin.  Mr. Martin was unarmed and felt threatened, Mr. Zimmerman had a round in the chamber.  Seriously what more is there to be said?

For many of you this whole case is more about guns than race or stand your ground, or self defense.  If you believe that we should not have the right to bear arms, then anything that happens between an armed person and an unarmed one becomes the fault of the armed one.  In your logic, Zimmerman, or anyone for that matter, who is carrying a weapon is asking for trouble.  It's like blaming the raped woman for wearing a short skirt. 

Zimmerman had every right to carry that pistol and to watch and report suspicious activity in his neighborhood.  Trayvon Martin had every right to keep walking back to his dad's house, but he decided instead to attack Zimmerman.  I'm sorry he died, but it was his own doing.

Only Zimmerman is left alive to tell the story, we have a one sided version of the story from the shooter who willfully left his vehicle with a loaded weapon and shot a boy through the heart.  You go how you like with it, there is a dead boy and a shooter who has proven to be a professional loser; go how you will with it.  If anything the only solid fact we have is that Mr. Zimmerman shot young Mr. Martin through the heart.  Mr. Martin is now dead forever.

#53 2013-07-15 20:38:59

ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!! ZIMMERMAN IS FREE!!  DEATH TO ALL THE NEGROES!!!

#54 2013-07-15 20:52:07

Off her meds again.  I always love how someone can complain about content on a forum and not provide any on a regular or even infrequent basis.  Tourist.

#55 2013-07-15 20:53:57

Dmtdust wrote:

Off her meds again.  I always love how someone can complain about content on a forum and not provide any on a regular or even infrequent basis.  Tourist.

If she has nice tits it's ok by me.

#56 2013-07-15 20:58:50

Emmeran wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Em wrote:

Point of points - Mr. Martin did not pull Mr. Zimmerman out of his car and start a fight, Mr. Zimmerman pursued, left his vehicle and eventually engaged Mr. Martin.  Mr. Martin was unarmed and felt threatened, Mr. Zimmerman had a round in the chamber.  Seriously what more is there to be said?

For many of you this whole case is more about guns than race or stand your ground, or self defense.  If you believe that we should not have the right to bear arms, then anything that happens between an armed person and an unarmed one becomes the fault of the armed one.  In your logic, Zimmerman, or anyone for that matter, who is carrying a weapon is asking for trouble.  It's like blaming the raped woman for wearing a short skirt. 

Zimmerman had every right to carry that pistol and to watch and report suspicious activity in his neighborhood.  Trayvon Martin had every right to keep walking back to his dad's house, but he decided instead to attack Zimmerman.  I'm sorry he died, but it was his own doing.

Only Zimmerman is left alive to tell the story, we have a one sided version of the story from the shooter who willfully left his vehicle with a loaded weapon and shot a boy through the heart.  You go how you like with it, there is a dead boy and a shooter who has proven to be a professional loser; go how you will with it.  If anything the only solid fact we have is that Mr. Zimmerman shot young Mr. Martin through the heart.  Mr. Martin is now dead forever.

He destroyed two lives that night.  Mr. Martin and his own.  Since Neighborhood Watches can, apparently, now initiate confrontations and use deadly force if said confrontation doesn't go their way, why shouldn't I just shoot any NW persons that trespass on my property?

#57 2013-07-15 21:16:37

Emmeran wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Oh Dude, she does.  I have the pics to prove it as well.

and there is this!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alafair-b … b=facebook

#58 2013-07-15 21:50:35

Roger_That wrote:

Free the bound periodicals!

I'd forgotten rcade has enough on us to have us shot into the orbit of Uranus.

As to Zimmerman's character, 'splain this.

#59 2013-07-15 22:00:52

https://cruelery.com/header/StopIn.001.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#60 2013-07-16 01:58:24

phreddy wrote:

Zimmerman had every right to carry that pistol and to watch and report suspicious activity in his neighborhood.

Yes he did have those rights, and he did do those things. It's what he did afterwards that caused the problems.

#62 2013-07-16 07:06:38

Dmtdust wrote:

You're thinking of it the wrong way, think of it as an art form.

#63 2013-07-16 07:36:43

People who express solidarity with blacks and stand with them have a way of finding it's not worth the trouble.  Many non-black progressives have experienced this sort of slap in the face, privately embrace racial realism, and can't be bothered when black organizations ask for their help.

Last edited by fnord (2013-07-16 07:40:32)

#64 2013-07-16 16:29:15

http://www.amazon.com/Florida-Zimmerman … son+george
~~

Funny what turns up when you dig a bit.  Is any of this true?  Thanks,
D

http://rollingout.com/culture/george-zi … d-arrests/

#65 2013-07-16 16:40:44

Oh wait.  Even when the DM shows up with the Stats (and it is a RWR if there ever was one)  It goes to prove something is stinky about the situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … rdict.html

#66 2013-07-16 17:09:45

Dmtdust wrote:

I wasn't complaining.

#67 2013-07-16 18:32:55

Dmtdust wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Oh Dude, she does.  I have the pics to prove it as well.

and there is this!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alafair-b … b=facebook

There was an interview with one of the six women on the jury and I saw how masterful the defense was with not only jury selection, but how they presented their evidence.  The juror referred to the defendant as "George" more than once in the interview. 

Last time I was on a jury, home dude got convicted and I don't think any of us even remembered his name.

#68 2013-07-16 19:29:12

Dmtdust wrote:

Oh wait.  Even when the DM shows up with the Stats (and it is a RWR if there ever was one)  It goes to prove something is stinky about the situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … rdict.html

Perhaps this is because young black males commit an inordinate amount of violent crime against whites.  I need to find the stats, but white on black crime is miniscule compared to the reverse.  As I recall, the black murder rate is about 6 or 7 times that of whites.

#69 2013-07-16 21:35:46

phreddy wrote:

Perhaps this is because young black males commit an inordinate amount of violent crime against whites.

Actually black on black crime is far more prevalent than black on white - but then again what the hell does this have anything to do with Zimmerman's superhero fixation?

#70 2013-07-16 22:00:14

Emmeran wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Perhaps this is because young black males commit an inordinate amount of violent crime against whites.

Actually black on black crime is far more prevalent than black on white - but then again what the hell does this have anything to do with Zimmerman's superhero fixation?

Just another Phreddy strawman, hoping to change the subject to one he thinks he can win at.

Last edited by Tall Paul (2013-07-17 01:53:11)

#71 2013-07-17 01:50:10

I wonder if it's time that we begin to require juries to be gender equal, men and women tend to weigh things differently.

#72 2013-07-17 10:05:33

The jury must be of the defendant's peers, not the victim's. 

It annoys me that so many want 'justice' from this court.  A criminal court is NOT a court of 'justice'... it is a court of law - the defendant either broke the law, or he/she didn't.  The victim receives no 'justice' here.  If you want justice, go to a civil court and file a tort.

#73 2013-07-17 10:26:46

See, I hate that bit and view it as double jeopardy.  The idea that you were/weren't convicted and now we can go to another court and take away everything you have and will ever have just doesn't seem fair.

#74 2013-07-17 12:06:16

I've been pre-occupied since I started this post, but let me say this:

George Zimmerman WAS right to profile!

As Fnord loves to point out, blacks are like 10-12% of the population, but commit a large percentage of violent crime.  (Especially black-on-black crime, but you will NEVER hear that from the MSNBC race pimps.)  Also, modern-day "black culture" is nothing more than a glorification of thugs and thuggery.  What is especially disgusting is that white liberal journalists give us a pass instead of holding us to a higher standard.  Modern day black America has never been called out to look at themselves in the mirror.

To conclude, if stupid niggers and nigglets don't want to get themselves profiled, stop acting like thugs and glorifying thuggery.

BTW: Don't any of you whites tell me you wouldn't profile if you saw a young black man in a hoodie coming at you; I'm black and I profile.

Something else: if Rachel Jeantel had been any other race than black, she would have been the butt of icanhascheezburger-type memes all over the net, but no one has yet to make fun of that piece of black trash.

Last edited by AladdinSane (2013-07-17 12:11:42)

#76 2013-07-17 13:37:23

Erm.... Disinfo.

#77 2013-07-17 14:09:19

AladdinSane wrote:

I've been pre-occupied since I started this post, but let me say this:

George Zimmerman WAS right to profile!

As Fnord loves to point out, blacks are like 10-12% of the population, but commit a large percentage of violent crime.  (Especially black-on-black crime, but you will NEVER hear that from the MSNBC race pimps.)  Also, modern-day "black culture" is nothing more than a glorification of thugs and thuggery.  What is especially disgusting is that white liberal journalists give us a pass instead of holding us to a higher standard.  Modern day black America has never been called out to look at themselves in the mirror.

To conclude, if stupid niggers and nigglets don't want to get themselves profiled, stop acting like thugs and glorifying thuggery.

BTW: Don't any of you whites tell me you wouldn't profile if you saw a young black man in a hoodie coming at you; I'm black and I profile.

Something else: if Rachel Jeantel had been any other race than black, she would have been the butt of icanhascheezburger-type memes all over the net, but no one has yet to make fun of that piece of black trash.

Profiling is a natural action in nature, we all do it all of the time; as humans we usually we just pass it off as "first impressions".  The bottom line still remains that the kid did nothing worthy of being shot through the heart for.  The scuffle between the two was instigated by Zimmerman and ended by Zimmerman.  The fact that Zimmerman was foolish enough to think he could confront a young athlete without reasonable cause (in the eyes any common man) is where this whole thing went off track and a boy got dead.

I just went back and checked the "Man Manual" and frankly what Zimmerman did is unforgivable; I'm personally against the death penalty but would be willing to consider it if I was called to judge this situation. 

and I'm a middle-aged white dude...

#78 2013-07-17 14:59:49

RANT (cont.):

Rachel Jeantel explains it all to you

In the third part of Piers Morgan‘s extensive, exclusive interview with Trayvon Martin‘s friend Rachel Jeantel about her testimony in the George Zimmerman trial, the host asked his guest if there was anything she wished she’d said on the stand. Jeantel answered with one word: “Nigga.”

Jeantel explained to Morgan that “the whole world say it’s a racist word” but the version of the word that she testified Martin had used in reference to Zimmerman, spelled “n-i-g-g-a” doesn’t mean what most people think it means. It doesn’t mean a “black male” as Morgan assumed, she said, but rather any kind of man, including “Chinese” for example. Morgan helpfully pointed out that that’s the version rappers use in their music.

Again, it took a patronizing white liberal in Piers Morgan to help her out.

LATE NIGHT EDIT:

Which, naturally, would lead to this.

Last edited by AladdinSane (2013-07-17 23:52:00)

#79 2013-07-17 15:15:37

I figure if you actually had a point to make, Aladdin, you would have done so by now.  So what is it, just the urge to make noise?

#80 2013-07-17 15:37:56

Emmeran wrote:

See, I hate that bit and view it as double jeopardy.  The idea that you were/weren't convicted and now we can go to another court and take away everything you have and will ever have just doesn't seem fair.

Two different Courts and two separate rules of evidence.  Just ask O.J.

#82 2013-07-17 16:22:14

Thanks Dusty!  That may be the stupidest concoction I've seen yet.  We're always in the market for some stupid here.

#83 2013-07-17 16:38:39

Yeah, sources, sources, sources.

#84 2013-07-17 17:15:53

Baywolfe wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

I know, I know - but really it seems to be a trifle unfair; I'm just not completely comfortable with the concept.

#85 2013-07-17 17:48:57

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

I know, I know - but really it seems to be a trifle unfair; I'm just not completely comfortable with the concept.

I suppose that, in some ways, it is.  It only seems to be worth trying when the defendant has big bucks since the plaintiff(s) have to pony up their own lawyer, unlike a criminal trial.

#86 2013-07-17 18:05:50

Soooo.... can we slowly lower Zimmerman into boiling oil now?

#87 2013-07-17 18:05:58

Dmtdust wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/07/17/10-Facts-the-media-Arent-telling-you-about-the-zimmerman-case

8. "Stand Your Ground" Has Nothing to do With the Zimmerman Case

So far. Except for when he was questioned (and released) by the police and when the jury was given its instructions. Even though "Stand Your Ground" wasn't invoked by the defense in the criminal trial, don't watch the beginning of any civil proceedings too closely or "Stand Your Ground" will make your head spin.

#88 2013-07-17 18:45:34

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/415_whats-going-on-in-this-thread.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#89 2013-07-17 19:51:05

And from the woman that Phweddi commits secret adultery with:

"Perhaps, someday, blacks will win the right to be treated like volitional human beings. But not yet." - Ann Coulter

http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoult … e-n1643187

#90 2013-07-17 23:09:00

And now we'll have to start profiling 6-year-old black bastards, too!

And another 6-year-old nigglet tries to be a bad-ass:

A responding officer reported that one of the accused children, later identified as a 6-year-old Chalais Ramey, walked toward him and grabbed his gun with both hands in an attempt to remove it from the holster.

The culture of violence, spawned by thug nigger rappers continues...

Last edited by AladdinSane (2013-07-17 23:12:35)

#91 2013-07-17 23:22:11

Hadn't thought of this in decades. I was profiled in Fallon NV in 1974. Not on race, but for being a suspected longhaired hippie wierdo*. Albeit I suppose few profilees have been summoned to Officer Friendly's black and white with a laconic "Hey, Pard!"

*guilty, but I wasn't there to sell dope to high school girls, I was there to do my geologist thing on a geothermal well being drilled outside of town.

Last edited by sigmoid freud (2013-07-17 23:40:04)

#92 2013-07-17 23:24:34

AladdinSane wrote:

A responding officer reported that one of the accused children, later identified as a 6-year-old Chalais Ramey, walked toward him and grabbed his gun with both hands in an attempt to remove it from the holster.

So, why has this become the norm in many black households?  It didn't just appear, what historical context did it emerge from?

#93 2013-07-17 23:45:12

Dmtdust wrote:

So, why has this become the norm in many black households?  It didn't just appear, what historical context did it emerge from?

Jeez, Dusty, do you need to ask? The slave owning framers of the Constitution fucked up royally in choosing those genetically inferior Africans to enslave. They should have enslaved only other Europeans.

#94 2013-07-18 00:24:47

Dmtdust wrote:

AladdinSane wrote:

Try having *zero* positive male role models in their lives, courtesy of the welfare state that values only women and children (with men being excess and expensive baggage).

#95 2013-07-18 11:58:11

Fortunately, this has turned into an intelligent discussion.  Thanks Aladdin for bringing some perspective to the table.  I think everyone agrees there is trouble in the black community.  Far too much crime, and as Sailor says, no male role models.  These are deep cultural problems which must be faced by black leaders.  However, please do not condemn the justice system or white males for demanding young black criminals be removed from the streets.  Nobody in his right mind would demand that whites sacrifice themselves to violence because young blacks have it tough at home, but if you look honestly at their demands, this is exactly what the race baiters are calling for.

#96 2013-07-18 12:26:16

All valid points but you are still just avoiding the obvious facts of what actually occurred.  The most damning point is that none of us would have done any of the things that Zimmerman did.  We wouldn't have done them because nothing good could have possibly happened...

#97 2013-07-18 12:34:39

Another correct decision in a court.

But what I want to know is DID the kid actually steal any weapons?

#99 2013-07-18 14:39:40

Emmeran wrote:

All valid points but you are still just avoiding the obvious facts of what actually occurred.  The most damning point is that none of us would have done any of the things that Zimmerman did.  We wouldn't have done them because nothing good could have possibly happened...

You're wrong about this Em.  I have done something similar many times.  When I see someone suspicious cruising my neighborhood, I check them out and have even confronted people on occasion if they pull up in front of a neighbor's home when they are not there.  My neighbors do the same.  We live in a rural area where someone could empty your house and no one would notice.  I do what Zimmerman did.  I ask, in a nice manner, what they are doing there.  I may say, "Are you looking for Jim and Susie?  They aren't home, "  Fortunately, I have never been attacked, but had I been, I would not think twice about using deadly force if I believed my life was in danger.  I can't understand why you would think this is unusual behavior.  If you are attacked for simply asking a stranger to your neighborhood why he is there, the only conclusion you can reach is that this person is a criminal and is up to no good.  Trayvon is the only one who committed a crime that night.  It was a bad decision on his part to start that fight.

#100 2013-07-18 14:57:30

phreddy wrote:

You're wrong about this Em.  I have done something similar many times.  When I see someone suspicious cruising my neighborhood, I check them out and have even confronted people on occasion if they pull up in front of a neighbor's home when they are not there.  My neighbors do the same.  We live in a rural area where someone could empty your house and no one would notice.  I do what Zimmerman did.  I ask, in a nice manner, what they are doing there.  I may say, "Are you looking for Jim and Susie?  They aren't home, "  Fortunately, I have never been attacked, but had I been, I would not think twice about using deadly force if I believed my life was in danger.  I can't understand why you would think this is unusual behavior.  If you are attacked for simply asking a stranger to your neighborhood why he is there, the only conclusion you can reach is that this person is a criminal and is up to no good.  Trayvon is the only one who committed a crime that night.  It was a bad decision on his part to start that fight.

You are accepting the shooters version of the story, the shooter who is well known for following people around and pestering the police.  The only other evidence we have is a witness on the phone saying the kid said "Get off of me".  Take that as you will one person is dead and the other has a few minor scratches.

One was a punk kid on the way home from the mini-mart and the other was a loser who with a record of hunting trouble and has actually been picked up a few times.  Factually speaking Mr. Self-Appointed-Hero only had stay in his car and follow the kid at a discreet distance and would have seen the kid open the door to his fathers house with a key.  Martin wasn't a stranger he actually lived in that neighborhood and before living there stayed with his father on various occasions. Getting out of the car with a loaded gun and confronting the kid was stupid, senseless and it caused someone's death.  Remember - the cops were on their way and remember Martin had every right to be there and every right to Stand His Ground when being stalked.

Frankly I could give a shit about Trayvon Martin however Zimmerman getting away with murder is in no way good for the rest of us.  This is a bizarre case but I don't see how you can even begin to side with Zimmerman, what he did just doesn't make any sense overall.  This guy wasn't you or I looking after our neighbors house, Zimmerman is a flat out weirdo...

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Trayvon Martin is dead, George Zimmerman is free, and I feel fine.

Board footer

cruelery.com