#1 2013-11-06 07:36:26

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/dee … ead-125467

Tough guys. I reiterate, if you hunt, you are an insecure bag of cum. Fucking assholes.

#2 2013-11-06 07:40:09

"That's how I put food on my table, arf arf arf."   

http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-in-e … nting.aspx

#3 2013-11-06 10:25:02

If you eat you are party to the killing of something, get over it.  I like to stock my freezer this way and so do most of my friends; are you insinuating that factory farms are more humane?

And fuck PETA, veggies deserve to live also; let those fuckers go eat dirt.

#4 2013-11-06 10:36:47

also:

"its just a flesh wound"

or

"until I took an arrow to the knee"

#5 2013-11-06 10:40:27

A) Yes, the hunter who did that then left it is in fact an asshole.
B) Seriously, we get it.  You don't like hunters.  Based on your plethora of pejoratives, plus my own observation of the local population, I'd say that bambi-blasting-bigotry is not uncalled for.
C) Invoking PETA in a hunting "discussion" is akin to Godwin's Law.

Now, serious question time - how do you propose to address this issue?
http://naturetourism.allegheny.edu/essa … ation.html

#6 2013-11-06 10:47:22

Emmeran wrote:

If you eat you are party to the killing of something, get over it.  I like to stock my freezer this way and so do most of my friends; are you insinuating that factory farms are more humane?

And fuck PETA, veggies deserve to live also; let those fuckers go eat dirt.

I am fairly certain that it would not be profitable or efficient for a factory farm to prance all over hell, wound their stock and forget about them.

Stock your freezer however you want, I question that you hunt or do anything else for that matter. I don't know how you would find the time after spending hours upon hours posting every boring fucking detail of your life on High Street. I am certain that you are not a threat to anything in nature except whatever microbes get gassed from you stewing in your farts all day typing lame assed shit so people think you have an existence.

Have you ever considered suicide? It would get you out of your narcissistic funk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissist … y_disorder

#7 2013-11-06 10:58:15

XregnaR wrote:

B) Seriously, we get it.  You don't like hunters.  Based on your plethora of pejoratives, plus my own observation of the local population, I'd say that bambi-blasting-bigotry is not uncalled for.
C) Invoking PETA in a hunting "discussion" is akin to Godwin's Law.

http://naturetourism.allegheny.edu/essa … ation.html

We don't need a bunch of drunk, road hunting, arrow flinging, unemployed fuckwads( or is it fuck wads, I'm not sure of the proper?) to control the deer population. I would rather have twice as many deer running around eating my flowers than these fucking losers consuming everything else.

I sustain more property damage in the hunting season from these low life assbags than I do the rest of the year from deer.

#8 2013-11-06 11:08:23

Bigcat wrote:

We don't need a bunch of drunk, road hunting, arrow flinging, unemployed fuckwads( or is it fuck wads, I'm not sure of the proper?) to control the deer population. I would rather have twice as many deer running around eating my flowers than these fucking losers consuming everything else.

I sustain more property damage in the hunting season from these low life assbags than I do the rest of the year from deer.

We all agree:

Drinking whilst hunting is very bad
Road hunting is lame

On the other hand:

If you don't have a job and need to feed your family hunting is a cost effective solution and arrows are far safer for the surrounding communities than high-powered rifles (cheaper overall also)

Not sure why you're on a troll today but you definitely are doing a good job of it.

#9 2013-11-06 11:14:11

XregnaR wrote:

Easy now, that looks like a shot through the nasal cavity which wouldn't disable the deer, you aren't going to catch that thing once it starts running.  I sincerely doubt the hunter didn't try to track that deer down, if nothing else to reclaim that arrow

XregnaR wrote:

I'm sure BigCat with his PETA leanings would like to re-introduce the wolves into our area, because - ya know - it's nature and nothing bad could ever come of that.

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-11-06 11:14:59)

#10 2013-11-06 14:20:21

Emmeran wrote:

Not sure why you're on a troll today but you definitely are doing a good job of it.

Dude, you are such a fucking cunt. Anybody who says shit you don't like is a troll.

I would rather be a fucking troll than a bag of fucking gas like you. Chronicle your life story here like it's fucking myspace.

"Today I tried to tie my shoe so I could go to the town hall meeting and tell them how they should run everything.

My shoe lace broke so I am writing a letter to the shoe store and I am telling them about it.

When I am done with that, I am going to sit around and think of more interesting stuff about me to post on High Street because I am sure everyone thinks I am amazing. After all, I did drive my car across the country just like a pioneer (or a trucker, or a vacationing family)"

Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah.

Piss off.

#11 2013-11-06 15:30:13

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Dude, you are such a fucking cunt. Anybody who says shit you don't like is a troll.

I would rather be a fucking troll than a bag of fucking gas like you. Chronicle your life story here like it's fucking myspace.

"Today I tried to tie my shoe so I could go to the town hall meeting and tell them how they should run everything.

My shoe lace broke so I am writing a letter to the shoe store and I am telling them about it.

When I am done with that, I am going to sit around and think of more interesting stuff about me to post on High Street because I am sure everyone thinks I am amazing. After all, I did drive my car across the country just like a pioneer (or a trucker, or a vacationing family)"

Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah.

Piss off.

Who pissed in your cornflakes today catboy?

See here's the thing about internet forums, is if you don't like the topic you can ignore it.  Some people had commentary on my little late life adventure and the rest simply ignored it.  However you seem to have a need to shit your pants over each and every thread which does not amuse you in your particular need to be amused manner.  Hell dude you can even ignore me entirely - it's not like I'd care one way or another.

Personally I've just come to believe that you are jealous of and spiteful to anyone living a more exciting life than you, which seems to be about everyone.

#12 2013-11-06 16:14:55

Emmeran wrote:

Personally I've just come to believe that you are jealous of and spiteful to anyone living a more exciting life than you, which seems to be about everyone.

Yeah, your broken axe handle and neighbors with a barking dog is way more exciting than anything I have ever done. I don't say shit to everyone, just you because you are fucking pathetic and I am trying to help you see that. Tuff Love, I believe it is called. smooch.

You are telling me to ignore shit I don't like but here you are, telling me you don't like what I have posted.

#13 2013-11-06 16:22:01

Bigcat wrote:

Yeah, your broken axe handle and neighbors with a barking dog is way more exciting than anything I have ever done. I don't say shit to everyone, just you because you are fucking pathetic and I am trying to help you see that. Tuff Love, I believe it is called. smooch.

You are telling me to ignore shit I don't like but here you are, telling me you don't like what I have posted.

We are all pathetic Cat, each and every one of us.  Here we are having an argument on a server thousands of miles away from us - this entire thing is a time burner.  Try to come to grips with the situation and deal with it.   

I mean for fucks sake I could drive down there in half a day and argue this shit with you over a nice cold beer instead we sit at our desks and type at each other via the internet; very pathetic all of the way around.

#14 2013-11-06 16:25:57

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

We are all pathetic Cat, each and every one of us.  Here we are having an argument on a server thousands of miles away from us - this entire thing is a time burner.  Try to come to grips with the situation and deal with it.   

I mean for fucks sake I could drive down there in half a day and argue this shit with you over a nice cold beer instead we sit at our desks and type at each other via the internet; very pathetic all of the way around.

Eh, you're right, I just felt like starting shit today when I got up. It's a nice way to relax sometimes, nothing personal.

#15 2013-11-06 16:26:06

Ladies.  Please.

#16 2013-11-06 16:26:40

#17 2013-11-06 16:33:13

But, on a side note, I really am sick of these fucking asshole hunters skipping around slinging arrows at everything that moves.

I live on 200+/- wooded acres, secluded from fucking red necks but, the cocksuckers tear down my no trespassing signs and invade every fall. I was having breakfast this morning before I started my more than hectic work day and there is a fucking deer limping around my back yard with a fucking arrow stuck in its back leg. I find them dead in the woods often and to top it off, I have to hire somebody to stay at my house any time my wife and I go away for more than 2 days because THE MOTHER FUCKING HUNTERS WILL GET INTO MY HOUSE!!!

I didn't just wake up one day and decide I hate hunters, it is the aggregate of many, many years of this shit.

#18 2013-11-06 17:13:47

Bigcat wrote:

But, on a side note, I really am sick of these fucking asshole hunters skipping around slinging arrows at everything that moves.

I live on 200+/- wooded acres, secluded from fucking red necks but, the cocksuckers tear down my no trespassing signs and invade every fall. I was having breakfast this morning before I started my more than hectic work day and there is a fucking deer limping around my back yard with a fucking arrow stuck in its back leg. I find them dead in the woods often and to top it off, I have to hire somebody to stay at my house any time my wife and I go away for more than 2 days because THE MOTHER FUCKING HUNTERS WILL GET INTO MY HOUSE!!!

I didn't just wake up one day and decide I hate hunters, it is the aggregate of many, many years of this shit.

What you hate my friend is trespassers and poachers.  Anyone with manners would not do that to you and to top it off that is your game after all whether you decide to harvest it or not.  My next door neighbor uses a remote monitoring system that connects to his smartphone (hand computer?), I'll ask him about it.  He has called me up several times asking me to take a look see at what is going on.

(I wish I had 200 acres)

#19 2013-11-06 18:52:04

Bigcat wrote:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/deer-with-arrow-through-head-125467

Tough guys. I reiterate, if you hunt, you are an insecure bag of cum. Fucking assholes.

I don't hunt, never did, never will.  However, for the most part, bow hunters are the most responsible and most "sporting" of the hunters.

Also, in parts of America, like Alaska, hunting is not only a way of life, it IS life.

#20 2013-11-06 19:55:00

Baywolfe wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/deer-with-arrow-through-head-125467

I don't hunt, never did, never will.  However, for the most part, bow hunters are the most responsible and most "sporting" of the hunters.

Also, in parts of America, like Alaska, hunting is not only a way of life, it IS life.

I am not in Alaska. Bow hunters think they are elite but they are the douchiest of all because they wound more than kill. Hunters for the most part are insecure cowards. There may be a few that are not but, for the most part, that is what they are. All hunters want to think they are in the 1% that isn't douchebagged. Most are wrong.

#21 2013-11-06 22:50:59

I'm leaning slightly towards Bigcat's POV on this one....  My family refuses to let any hunters on our property anymore because of the total lack of respect to both the property and the wildlife.  Drive a half mile down to a gate to get to the next pasture?  No way!  Those fuckers just cut the fence and drive through.  You just want to do us a favor and shoot prairie dogs?  Nope, those fuckers will kill every fox, mule deer, bobcat and family pet they can.  I'm not bad mouthing hunting and hunters over all, but.........  That particular sport tends to attract rednecks and rednecks are the number one cause of almost every one of societies ills.  If you're a responsible hunter and eat what you shoot and respect property and wildlife I'm on your side.  If you're a redneck I want your ass dead.  I made the mistake of hiring a redneck about a month ago, he pulled a stunt and I had to fire him.  Now I look like the bad guy because I couldn't stop laughing during the exit interview.  FUCK REDNECKS!

#22 2013-11-07 01:21:00

Or as someone said when I was younger:  Fucking Hillrods.

#23 2013-11-07 07:54:46

Every slice of life has it's 10% douchbaggery quotient, hunters included. I won't hunt with my neighbor any more because he only hunts over bait or with my other neighbor because he doesn't think that bag limits apply "because two small ones is really like one big one, right?".

#24 2013-11-07 08:49:13

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Every slice of life has it's 10% douchbaggery quotient, hunters included. I won't hunt with my neighbor any more because he only hunts over bait or with my other neighbor because he doesn't think that bag limits apply "because two small ones is really like one big one, right?".

Hunters are the exceptional slice. While I am sure that you are part of the good 1%, 99% of hunters are ass clowns.

Trust me, I have researched this creature for years. I am the Jane Goodall of our time. The only difference is I keep my balls cleaner.

#25 2013-11-07 11:16:27

I'll go with the 10% rule here, the problem you have is that you only see the shit bag 10%.

Perhaps you should post signs that it's a fee based hunting reserve, register it as a company, charge exorbitant fees and have the ability to prosecute for grand theft.  Naturally since you don't want hunting on your land you'll always be "booked full" and you have a real recourse with the law.

It might cost you a bit in fees and signs but should resolve your problem, hell you could even make a few bucks by allowing trusted hunters onto your reserve (for a fee of course).  Look at it as a revenue stream and the sudden ability to level felony charges on the douche bags.

I can just see the signs now:

BigCat's Luxury Hunting Reserve
No trespassing or hunting without reservation
Call:  1-900-Big-Catt
or visit:  www.bigcatsucksfatdick.com
for pricing and reservations.
Electronically monitored
Violators will be charged with felony theft

#26 2013-11-07 13:26:56

Emmeran wrote:

I'll go with the 10% rule here, the problem you have is that you only see the shit bag 10%.

Perhaps you should post signs that it's a fee based hunting reserve, register it as a company, charge exorbitant fees and have the ability to prosecute for grand theft.  Naturally since you don't want hunting on your land you'll always be "booked full" and you have a real recourse with the law.

It might cost you a bit in fees and signs but should resolve your problem, hell you could even make a few bucks by allowing trusted hunters onto your reserve (for a fee of course).  Look at it as a revenue stream and the sudden ability to level felony charges on the douche bags.

I can just see the signs now:

BigCat's Luxury Hunting Reserve
No trespassing or hunting without reservation
Call:  1-900-Big-Catt
or visit:  www.bigcatsucksfatdick.com
for pricing and reservations.

Electronically monitored
Violators will be charged with felony theft

That sounds great but, for years now I have had the land ear marked for a catch-n-fuck. I am trying to get enough strippers together to fully stock it but they are an undependable group.

I like that it is a 900 number though. Sadly, bigcatsucksfatdick.com is probably already taken.

#27 2013-11-07 14:03:29

If you get that catch and fuck up and running count me in every season, well as long as you don't have them dressed up as furries.

Seriously though, if you shift the offense from misdemeanor trespassing to felony theft you'll probably cut down on your problems tremendously.  I would have like to recommend booby-traps but that would just get you arrested.

I also want to suggest the fiction story about a home owner who used signs to create paranoia in a thief about terrible animals kept in the house but I cannot recall author or title.  Anybody else recall the story?

#28 2013-11-07 19:40:41

Bigcat wrote:

Sadly, bigcatsucksfatdick.com is probably already taken.

It isn't. Yet.

#30 2013-11-10 06:42:46

I'm curious Cat, what's your stance on people slamming their cars into deer?  Better or worse than hunters? 

I ask because down here in the tidewater at this time of year I have to risk my life every morning at 3 AM.  In the last five years I haven't had a cop pull me over, I've been run off the road once by a drunk, and 6 deer have tried to fucking kill me.  Damn right I keep count, wouldn't you?

You'll be happy to know that no deer was seriously hurt, I avoided all except the asshole buck who managed to bounce off the rear side of my car.

But my question remains.  When we're grinding deer into the highways on a regular basis, don't you think controlling their delectable population by using them as a (delicious) food source is reasonable?

#31 2013-11-10 16:34:52

opsec wrote:

I'm curious Cat, what's your stance on people slamming their cars into deer?  Better or worse than hunters? 

I ask because down here in the tidewater at this time of year I have to risk my life every morning at 3 AM.  In the last five years I haven't had a cop pull me over, I've been run off the road once by a drunk, and 6 deer have tried to fucking kill me.  Damn right I keep count, wouldn't you?

You'll be happy to know that no deer was seriously hurt, I avoided all except the asshole buck who managed to bounce off the rear side of my car.

But my question remains.  When we're grinding deer into the highways on a regular basis, don't you think controlling their delectable population by using them as a (delicious) food source is reasonable?

Well, hunting is WIDELY POPULAR. Apparently it isn't working to keep the deer off of the road.

Just because I hate scumbag fucking hunters doesn't mean people are not hunting. It also does not make a deer running in front of you my fault. Also, I have noticed that there are more deer darting out on the road this time of year because hunters are tramping through the woods spooking them. 

Also... I have to be extra cautious during hunting season because HUNTERS SEE A FUCKING DEER AND STOP DEAD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY TO LOOK AT IT.

Go suck a hunters cock if you love them so much.

#32 2013-11-10 18:21:28

Bigcat wrote:

Well, hunting is WIDELY POPULAR. Apparently it isn't working to keep the deer off of the road.

Just because I hate scumbag fucking hunters doesn't mean people are not hunting. It also does not make a deer running in front of you my fault. Also, I have noticed that there are more deer darting out on the road this time of year because hunters are tramping through the woods spooking them. 

Also... I have to be extra cautious during hunting season because HUNTERS SEE A FUCKING DEER AND STOP DEAD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY TO LOOK AT IT.

Go suck a hunters cock if you love them so much.

You are having an awesome rant here, I'm quite in awe of it.  Go for it big guy, it's far better here than losing it in real life and ending up in jail because you went crazy on some stupid douchebag hunter.  Fucking poachers and thieves will always be amongst us but we can't let them effect us in the real world, however here on the internets we can scream, yell and jump up and down to our hearts content.

#33 2013-11-11 09:48:28

Coincidentally, while reading last night I came upon this gem:

"We have never understood why men mount the heads of animals and hang them up to look down on their conquerors. Possibly it feels good to these men to be superior to animals, but it does seem that if they were sure of it they would not have to prove it."
- John Steinbeck, Sea of Cortez, p. 166, (1941)

Even Steinbeck thinks hunter are douche bags.

#34 2013-11-11 11:12:48

Douchebags are douchebags.  I've known many a man who kept his family fed off the hunt but I've also met a lot of assholes without proper manners.  Rant on brother but remember that you are really only experiencing the douchebags, a proper man would never poach or trespass your lands intentionally.  Mistakes will be made and when they are made the offender should provide proper compensation with the appropriate contrite attitude.

#35 2013-11-11 11:27:38

Emmeran wrote:

Douchebags are douchebags.  I've known many a man who kept his family fed off the hunt but I've also met a lot of assholes without proper manners.  Rant on brother but remember that you are really only experiencing the douchebags, a proper man would never poach or trespass your lands intentionally.  Mistakes will be made and when they are made the offender should provide proper compensation with the appropriate contrite attitude.

It makes no economic sense to hunt for your food. Lost wages from work, thousands of $$$ for guns and ammo and douche bag orange suits and all the other fucktardery that goes with it. It is purely about trying to find something to dominate because your typical hunter doesn't have the sac to be a strong, confident man.  I would like to do a study showing the number of hunters that also abuse their wives. I can tell you in my demographic... it is high

Board footer

cruelery.com