• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Should Parents Who Bring Infants To Fine Restaurants Be Tazed?

#2 2014-01-15 00:34:59

Proud parents ought to first freshen and fatten their snowflakes in dark, cramped stalls, like veal, and call well in advance. Sous-vide takes time.

Tender tip of the pointed stun gun to Taint.

Last edited by choad (2014-01-15 04:41:35)

#3 2014-01-15 00:59:03

When it comes to dining out you have two choices....  Don't have children in the first place or get a babysitter.  If I'm in a restaurant and they try to seat me near children I will ask for a different area, if they seat people with children near me after I'm already there I will ask to be moved. There is nothing worse than going out to a nice restaurant, spending full price, and having your entire evening ruined by someone else's stupid fucking crotch fruit.  Children cannot appreciate quality food and all they do is diminish everyone else's dining experience.  If you insist on dragging your kids to nice restaurants you're a worthless piece of shit and I hold Hitler in higher regards, at least Hitler never ruined a nice dinner for me.

#4 2014-01-15 03:36:32

We have restaurants specifically for people with children, they are called things like Chuck-E-Cheez and Olive Garden.

Last edited by Emmeran (2014-01-15 03:36:55)

#5 2014-01-15 20:00:49

Bringing an 8-month-old to a place that might  be constdered a restaurant is a tazable offense.

As is riding a Harley with straight pipes, any car with conspiculously loud exhaust,
or driving a truck with any sort of lift kit absent a demonstrable need for off-road ground clearance.

Nothing society can do will prevent you from being stupid, but you do not have a right to be obnoxious.

#6 2014-01-15 21:08:24

sigmoid freud wrote:

Bringing an 8-month-old to a place that might  be constdered a restaurant is a tazable offense.

As is riding a Harley with straight pipes, any car with conspiculously loud exhaust,
or driving a truck with any sort of lift kit absent a demonstrable need for off-road ground clearance.

Nothing society can do will prevent you from being stupid, but you do not have a right to be obnoxious.

That's a good start but there are many more damnable dick sinners worthy of old testament retribution.

Truckers riding their jake brakes at speed through residential neighborhoods at night.

Low flying medivacs taking the densely populated scenic route out of town into the wee hours.

Snow plow contractors scraping dry asphalt to clock another hour of drive time, at municipal expense.

Lazy cunts abandoning their emptied trash cans and blocking the sidewalk all week.

Leaf blowers, aka the messican airforce, of any fucking description.

#7 2014-01-16 12:40:43

To continue the list of inconsiderate assholes deserving a tazing:

Pricks who take two parking spaces for their Porches because they feel entitled.

The texting idiot sitting at the green light in front of you.

People who think shouting into their cell phones will somehow improve reception.

Mindless assholes who believe sitting on your bumper will somehow increase the speed of traffic up front.

Holier than thou vegans.  (After all, cows are vegetarians so we don't have to be.)

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Should Parents Who Bring Infants To Fine Restaurants Be Tazed?

Board footer

cruelery.com