#3 2014-07-18 13:51:56

Sadly that is pretty much clear cut Hamas propaganda.  They know they cannot win an open fight so they happily mix it with civilians claiming the the casualties will be martyrs.

I'm not sure we can blame the Israeli military for triangulated counter-fire. Both sides need to pull their heads out of their asses and sort the situation out.

#4 2014-07-18 16:16:02

The Zionazis need to be subjected to the same kinds of sanctions and boycotts experienced by South Africa during the Apartheid Era. The creation of the Zionist Entity in Palestine makes no more sense than the idea of clearing the Native French out of France to make a national homeland for Presbyterians.

Zionism = Nazism! The only difference is who is designated as the Master Race.

Last edited by fnord (2014-07-18 16:17:47)

#5 2014-07-18 16:36:28

fnord wrote:

clearing the Native French out of France to make a national homeland for Presbyterians.

Make them Huguenots and that might work.

#6 2014-07-18 16:46:00

choad wrote:

fnord wrote:

clearing the Native French out of France to make a national homeland for Presbyterians.

Some of my ancestors were Huguenots, but that doesn't give me and other Huguenot descendants a claim on French territory and the right to displace modern day French Catholics. And this was far more recent than the 2000 year-old claim asserted by the Kahzar descended Ashkenazi Jews, who have little or no genetic relation to the people removed from Palestine by the Romans.

#7 2014-07-18 18:15:00

I could give a flying fuck about right or wrong at this point, both sets of assholes need to get over their god thing and stop killing people.

#8 2014-07-18 18:33:30

choad wrote:

fnord wrote:

Depends on how far you want to go back to define "native".  The Palestinians aren't even a race.  They were the leftover spare Arabs that were living in the region when Israel was conquered (again) and taken into captivity in 70 AD or so.

#9 2014-07-18 20:04:48

Baywolfe wrote:

choad wrote:

fnord wrote:

Depends on how far you want to go back to define "native".  The Palestinians aren't even a race.  They were the leftover spare Arabs that were living in the region when Israel was conquered (again) and taken into captivity in 70 AD or so.

And the descendants of these "leftover spare Arabs" and Jews who escaped deportation lived in the area for over 2000 years. They converted to Islam and Christianity during that time and are the living descendants of the people who lived in the area during the times when the books of the Bible were written. The Ashkenazi Jews have no real genetic connection to the ancient tribal people of Israel, but instead are the descendants of Kazars who converted to Judaism. With little or no genetic connection to Palestine, and the passage of 2000 years, the assertion of a Right of Return is absurd! Until 1945, France granted a Right of Return to Huguenot Descendants, but has since decided that any family that didn't take advantage of the Right of Return allowed before 1945 needs to get over it.

Last edited by fnord (2014-07-18 20:05:59)

#10 2014-07-18 21:59:30

https://cruelery.com/img/ras.putin.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#11 2014-07-30 02:43:57

https://cruelery.com/uploads/13_remote_control_bombing.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#12 2014-07-30 12:26:13

Every country, including the U.S has been invaded and conquered at one time in history.  It is a waste of time to argue who has the right to the land.  It always belongs to the victors and that's a fact.  So, now the Palestinians, with help from Qatar and other terrorist financiers are indiscriminately lobbing thousands of rocket into Israel in order to provoke Israel into killings some Palestinians.  This so people like fnord can blather on about how evil the Jews are.  I posit that a single rocket fired by the Mexican government into a Texas neighborhood would bring a declaration of war.  And, remember, we stole Texas from Mexico.

#13 2014-07-30 13:37:13

The Palestinians are doing what any people experiencing a foreign occupation would do, they're engaging in resistance. When the Afghans did it when they were occupied by the Soviets, they were called Freedom Fighters. When the Palestinians do it against foreign Zionists, they’re called terrorists. Phreddy has fallen for Israeli propaganda and conflates Anti-Zionism with Anti-Semitism.

Edit: it's not that I give a shit about the Palestinians; it's that I object to my tax dollars being sent to Israel at the rate of more than $3,000,000 per day to finance Zionazi genocide committed while building Greater Israel.

Last edited by fnord (2014-07-30 13:41:51)

#14 2014-07-30 17:50:05

phreddy wrote:

And, remember, we stole Texas from Mexico.

No, Texas stole Tejas from Mexico, excluding the part that Spain/France stole from Mexico and sold to us. 

We just let the crooks Republic of Texas join the Union. 

Texas History, the more you know!

Board footer

cruelery.com