#1 2007-10-09 18:01:45

Watch the first minute or so of each of these videos, Fred Thompson’s kids are chewing on their mother’s diaphragm.

#2 2007-10-09 18:19:35

WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

#3 2007-10-09 18:54:22

No shit.  Maybe that's why old Fred has young kids.  His wife got that thing from the doctor, but she hasn't figured out how it works.  "Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe I'm supposed to let the little turds sufficate on it.  Yeah, that's birth control, sorta!"

It's called "Partial Growth Abortion".

Last edited by Phreddy (2007-10-09 18:55:41)

#4 2007-10-09 18:55:34

When I'm 70, I hope I can impregnate a 30 year old sloe eyed cow with that much forehead to spooge on.  Their kids aren't old enough to display the obvious retardation that's their genetic due. I doubt they'll be bringing them on the campaign trail after the age they'll need to be fitted with headwands.

#5 2007-10-09 18:58:27

opsec wrote:

When I'm 70, I hope I can impregnate a 30 year old sloe eyed cow with that much forehead to spooge on.  Their kids aren't old enough to display the obvious retardation that's their genetic due. I doubt they'll be bringing them on the campaign trail after the age they'll need to be fitted with headwands.

Whew!  I needed that laugh!  I wonder if he knows that he looks like a complete fool.

#6 2007-10-09 19:33:56

I wonder if he knows that he looks like a complete fool.

I remember thinking Reagan was a complete fool and that he couldn't possibly win....(not to mention one of the shittiest actors ever.)

That was a shock.  It was also disheartening that only 50% of the population voted in 1980.  That meant that Reagan was elected with a little more than 25%.  Most of those voters were also in my generation.

We do not need an idiot like Thompson in charge.  He was channeling Arthur Branch at the debate.  Rattling on about Muslim fascists, etc.  How we're enjoying a great economy.....

No more rubes in the white house.

His wife DOES have a freakishly large forehead....

#7 2007-10-09 20:10:48

opsec wrote:

'Tis true, HK, Opie has a way with words.  Indeed, all decrepit old men should have such a target available.  Is it possible you can say the same with respect to Ol' Fred?  On his face, the Olay could fill some of the crevasses, and with the right amount of buffing he might just look like he's still alive.

Board footer

cruelery.com