#2 2015-01-01 20:56:28

Like I done tole y'all already: 

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/2 … can-party/

Yeah, dis gone be good.

#3 2015-01-01 22:53:26

"A Sports-Talk Radio Guitar Solo, a guy who just kicked a tennis player to death, Marco Rubio, a gun"

2016 GOP Frontrunners

#4 2015-01-05 11:45:41

So the plan for the 2016 Democratic race is to start talking about the 2016 Republicans?

#5 2015-01-05 13:34:21

George Orr wrote:

"A Sports-Talk Radio Guitar Solo, a guy who just kicked a tennis player to death, Marco Rubio, a gun"

2016 GOP Frontrunners

Oh yeah, the Democrats have a stellar field.  First there is Hillary, who was fired from the Watergate investigation by her Democratic boss “Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality."

And then there's Elizabeth Warren who lied about being a Native American so she could be listed as a minority woman professor and "A Woman of Color in Academia".  And we round out the field with Communist Bernie Sanders, and let's not forget Bumbling Joe Biden.  Now, there's a group to be proud of.

#6 2015-01-05 13:51:07

phreddy wrote:

George Orr wrote:

2016 GOP Frontrunners

Oh yeah, the Democrats have a stellar field.  First there is Hillary, who was fired from the Watergate investigation by her Democratic boss “Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality."

And then there's Elizabeth Warren who lied about being a Native American so she could be listed as a minority woman professor and "A Woman of Color in Academia".  And we round out the field with Communist Bernie Sanders, and let's not forget Bumbling Joe Biden.  Now, there's a group to be proud of.

Sanders is no more a Commie than you are.  He just doesn't suck the rich man's cock like you do.

The next Democratic candidate is more than likely a Governor anyway.

#7 2015-01-05 14:22:36

http://www.snopes.com/politics/politicians/warren.asp

You know, I know a woman who's father is a Kurok, and a well known lawyer.  She is 1/4 Indian, meaning she can claim full tribal benefits etc.  She is blonde, freckled and a Yale graduate. 

Phwedd should read a bit more than believe the pap that Faux Neus shoves up his hiney.

#8 2015-01-05 19:23:21

It's sad that what started as a discussion of the prospective 2016 Presidential candidates devolved so quickly to a exposition of how much of a cocksucker Phred is. I'd rather hear a fact-filled discussion (including charts with REAL numbers) comparing the performance of the previous Clinton and Bush administrations.

#9 2015-01-05 20:34:20

phreddy wrote:

Now, there's a group to be proud of.

Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Fred Karger, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Buddy Roemer, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman, Jr., Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Gary Johnson, and not to forget Donald Trump.

#10 2015-01-05 21:53:21

I never said he was a cocksucker, how did you extrapolate that with my mention of the manly art of voluntary prostate massage?

#11 2015-01-05 21:54:39

Well, according to the The New England Historical Genealogical Society, she did indeed lie about her Native American ancestry, since after a long and exhaustive search they found absolutely no proof of her having any Native American lineage whatsoever.

#12 2015-01-05 22:29:24

Dmtdust wrote:

I never said he was a cocksucker, how did you extrapolate that with my mention of the manly art of voluntary prostate massage?

What, rich men's cocks don't count anymore? Monica Lewinski will be pissed when she finds that out.

#13 2015-01-06 06:00:24

He's really just a dairy farmer working a milking machine.  If predictability were valuable, he'd be a very wealthy man.

#14 2015-01-06 23:41:16

Tall Paul wrote:

It's sad that what started as a discussion of the prospective 2016 Presidential candidates devolved so quickly to a exposition of how much of a cocksucker Phred is. I'd rather hear a fact-filled discussion (including charts with REAL numbers) comparing the performance of the previous Clinton and Bush administrations.

Paul, you are nothing but a shit spouting asshole.  I actually posted some facts and what did your pea brain come up with?  More adolescent twaddle.  I don't recall having an intelligent argument on this forum in a long time.  Maybe it's time to move on an leave you and some of these other addlepated fools to your alternate reality.

#15 2015-01-07 00:35:00

phreddy wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Paul, you are nothing but a shit spouting asshole.  I actually posted some facts and what did your pea brain come up with?  More adolescent twaddle.  I don't recall having an intelligent argument on this forum in a long time.  Maybe it's time to move on an leave you and some of these other addlepated fools to your alternate reality.

No, you can't remember winning an argument in this forum, but that's because you only bring the stupidest 'facts' that idiots can spew on the internet. Anyway, if you're so smart then how did you miss that I was defending you?

#16 2015-01-07 01:23:58

But I'm not vindictive at all, so I'd like to politely invite you to explain how dynamic scoring is going to revolutionize the the CBO and revitalize the economy.

#17 2015-01-07 18:45:40

Or maybe you'd care to explain how this could happen?

We all just torture you, don't we.

Board footer

cruelery.com