#2 2015-06-18 18:23:22

AladdinSane wrote:

Oh, yes, part of a "larger war on christians".

It's Stupid White People's News Network Fox News, what do you expect?  A blistering indictment against racism or a sober discussion of gun control?

I'm in favor of hiring the mentally retarded.  I just wish they didn't all work at Fox News.

Last edited by Baywolfe (2015-06-18 18:24:11)

#3 2015-06-18 18:26:44

Now I am really thankful I got out of the low country. Just the other Sunday morning I was biking by that church. Of course I was still drunk from the night before and making for a blessed bloody mary at the French bar a block over.

If he really wanted to commit a hate crime he should have popped down to Savannah and shot up Paula Deen's city block wide restaurant.

#4 2015-06-18 18:38:56

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Now I am really thankful I got out of the low country. Just the other Sunday morning I was biking by that church. Of course I was still drunk from the night before and making for a blessed bloody mary at the French bar a block over.

Now that's the problem with my current spot here in Mass, the Sunday Morning Bloody Mary isn't going to be reachable until I open my own damn restaurant - I why the hell would I want to do that to myself?

#5 2015-06-18 18:44:35

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

If he really wanted to commit a hate crime he should have popped down to Savannah and shot up Paula Deen's city block wide restaurant.

Have you no empathy for deviant desecrators of historic black churches?

Last edited by choad (2015-06-18 18:48:19)

#6 2015-06-18 19:57:24

choad wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Have you no empathy for deviant desecrators of historic black churches?

Excellent. I was just reading the lyrics to that song's  cautionary tale. Probably as you were posting that. Plotting my return next week to Golden shores for the reunion shows.

Now I would not neccesarily use such a word as dececration. I do give pause and remember  the black ladies singing in my choir loft everytime we get up to some folly out across the floor below. Whether they ever imagined the likes of us cavorting in the pews, I do not know, but our antics are graced with good spirit through and through.

#7 2015-06-19 01:14:27

C'mon. We all know what goes on in every black church everywhere. With or without Finnish subtitles.

#8 2015-06-19 07:48:26

The suspect, Dylann Roof, 21, of Eastover, S.C., reportedly declared his hatred for black people before opening fire on a Bible study group at the church late Wednesday, federal law enforcement officials said.

Fox News 100% incorrect, once again.

#9 2015-06-19 08:08:23

All the pictures I've seen of this kid, if I found him wandering on my property I would pull a 3S, cult shooting or not.

#11 2015-06-19 12:44:21

Ok, it's the NY Post so...

But anyway, if every black guy in that church had been carrying a weapon, and the Charleston police found out, there would be brothers on the ground with knees in their backs, all over the place.  Assuming the SWAT team didn't just take them all out as they exited the church.

Last edited by Baywolfe (2015-06-19 21:03:46)

#12 2015-06-19 21:37:05

Baywolfe wrote:

It's been reported on other sites like Mediaite and BuzzFeed.

#13 2015-06-20 14:03:19

AladdinSane wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

It's been reported on other sites like Mediaite and BuzzFeed.

The nutjobbery has only begun.

#14 2015-06-20 14:47:51

That crazy cracker published photos and a manifesto on a personal website, Vice reports on it here:

https://news.vice.com/article/website-s … ylann-roof

The site is still up if you wish to check it out firsthand: http://lastrhodesian.com

Last edited by lechero (2015-06-20 14:48:14)

#15 2015-06-20 15:20:33

https://cruelery.com/img/thelastrhodesian.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#16 2015-08-24 08:37:40

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I do give pause and remember  the black ladies singing in my choir loft everytime we get up to some folly out across the floor below. Whether they ever imagined the likes of us cavorting in the pews, I do not know, but our antics are graced with good spirit through and through.

Rhode Island Church Spotlights Its Slavery Role

#17 2015-08-24 14:20:04

My town was known for its rum distilleries. Producing more rum than anywhere in North American. Now it is hard to find anyone who knows how to make good beer.

The article is right about the Episcopalians selling their souls for a few dollars. It was the Congregationalists , Baptists and Quakers who spoke out and got on the Abolitionist movement. To stick it too the Episcopalians the Congregationalist minister promoted the free black men to buy the original Baptist church. Which was located next to the head Episcopalian church in RI. Between it and its school and offices. This particular Episcopalian church being the  one all the slave traders joined when dodging criticism. And so began my free black church and union of free men. Which ran as an independent congregation for 144 years.

Till it was sold off and bought in the 70s by a gay gallery owner from Manhattan who was known for his summer parties. One themed on roller skates. I am not sure the old black ladies in the choir forsaw what was to come amongst their rather stiff gothic pews.

#18 2015-08-24 16:41:46

Rhode Island is the nation's three legged dog. You know you'll regret it but you have to look. Place that size, you can't escape it. The Episcopal Diocese of Rhode Island is deflecting, that much I'm sure. On second thought, I don't want to know.

Board footer

cruelery.com