#2 2015-08-03 17:58:10

Asshole doesn't know a machine gun from a hole in the ground.

#3 2015-08-03 19:31:04

You remember that Lion Hunter guy?  This is just as inane.

#4 2015-08-03 20:38:37

I may have mentioned this before; but some time ago I read a line (I think it was someone on Gawker):  Ted Cruz's skin looks like it's trying to escape.
That remains the only think I can think of whenever I see a picture of the man.

#5 2015-08-03 20:41:47

Fuck you all, we need to encourage this behavior.

#6 2015-08-03 21:57:47

Quoted this week in our local mimeograph, monthly town newspaper: 

Unattributed wrote:

I'm not saying let's go after the stupid people.  I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.

#7 2015-08-04 05:24:03

George Orr wrote:

I may have mentioned this before; but some time ago I read a line (I think it was someone on Gawker):  Ted Cruz's skin looks like it's trying to escape.

His face screams "gay, gay, gay" to me. He always looks like he is on camera ten seconds after he wipes the cum off of his eyelids.

Last edited by Banjo (2015-08-04 05:32:08)

#8 2015-08-04 07:04:09

Banjo wrote:

George Orr wrote:

His face screams "gay, gay, gay" to me. He always looks like he is on camera ten seconds after he wipes the cum off of his eyelids.

That may be, but his face always screams "I just shit my pants" to me. I'm not saying you're wrong, there just may be a causal relationship between the two perceptions.

#9 2015-08-04 07:22:31

George Orr wrote:

Ted Cruz's skin looks like it's trying to escape.

How can you tell 'em apart?

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/rick.santorum.pnghttps://cruelery.com/sidepic/marc.rubio.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#10 2015-08-04 10:49:13

Tall Paul wrote:

Banjo wrote:

George Orr wrote:

That may be, but his face always screams "I just shit my pants" to me. I'm not saying you're wrong, there just may be a causal relationship between the two perceptions.

Right. The casual relationship is probably related to sphincter failure.

#11 2021-03-11 09:31:51

TedCruz (it's really one word now) is taking major heat for his continuous rambling since January 6, and his approval rating is reflecting everyone's dislike.

Senior Rafael Edward Cruz's latest ploy is to become a SJW.  I am reminded of the (possibly apocryphal) quote popularly attributed to the French politician Alexandre Auguste Ledru-Rollin during the French Revolution: "There go my people, I must find out where they are going so I can lead them."

He has said he's not running for re-election in 2024, either because he doesn't think he'll be reelected or because Corporal Orange Bone Spurs will make him President.  I for one can't wait to utter, "And now, his watch is over."

#12 2021-03-11 15:10:00

TeddyBear is a Fixer with no political clout. There are better wallets to keep your money warm on the way to the legislature these days.

Board footer

cruelery.com