#51 2015-12-21 15:29:04

Bigcat wrote:

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2015/12/pa_is_hunting_for_hunter_who_p.html

Another example of a hunter helping to control the deer population.

Gawd I hope someday in a different world it becomes legal(or at least decriminalized) to hunt hunters.

The hunting season isn't an arbitrary time period.  It is in fact based on what we could call "Traditional historic tribal methods" of harvest which maximizes yield and minimizes waste while at the same time providing a consistent yield over generations.

Assholes being assholes generally fuck up everything including the harvest time.  Also the .22 is fine if you are good at what you're doing, restrictions have been put in place in response to "sudden idea/drunk asshole" hunters.

Hunting still remains the most decent method of raising and slaughtering meat.

I do support Big Cats desire to stock a trophy farm of asshole hunters who think it's OK to hunt there if they see a tree there.

#52 2015-12-21 15:53:08

Bigcat wrote:

Gawd I hope someday in a different world it becomes legal(or at least decriminalized) to hunt hunters.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_the_most_dangerous_game.jpg
clicky

Reminds me of a short story I read in school.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#53 2015-12-21 16:40:44

Bigcat wrote:

That game is already played, all you have to do is meet the standards and sign up.  The rules state that you can use every opportunity and technology you are able to muster.

Welcome to the ground side...

#54 2015-12-21 22:06:06

Baywolfe wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_the_mo … s_game.jpg
clicky

Heh. I read that at school too. It inspired this classic of Ozploitation cinema:

#55 2015-12-22 17:31:48

matty.the.damned wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_the_mo … s_game.jpg
clicky

Heh. I read that at school too. It inspired this classic of Ozploitation cinema:

The Aussies haven't figured out how to put enough gratuitous sex and nudity in their B Movies to at least make them tolerable.

#57 2015-12-22 20:38:31

Bigcat wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/man-cited-killing-bow-tie-well-known-deer-231030455.html

The venison in question...

http://media.jrn.com/images/660*412/b99635772z.1_20151216222227_000_gnidpd4g.1-1.jpg

#59 2015-12-25 19:12:09

Made for the movies

Also file under "Why bears are fair game"

#60 2016-01-08 20:36:43

And then they killed it.

#61 2016-01-08 20:57:14

Bigcat wrote:

And then they killed it.

That's how elk say "Hello". If he had really wanted to start some shit he would have knocked the photographer's head into the next county.

#62 2016-01-08 21:18:53

Tall Paul wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

And then they killed it.

That's how elk say "Hello". If he had really wanted to start some shit he would have knocked the photographer's head into the next county.

Yep. And people need to learn that the fucking world isn't just here for humans.

#63 2016-01-08 21:27:01

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Yep. And people need to learn that the fucking world isn't just here for humans.

Hey, we just act like all of the rest of the animals do.

#64 2016-01-09 08:08:22

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Hey, we just act like all of the rest of the animals do.

Not even remotely true.

Other animals act out of survival and continuation of their species. Humans kill and destroy for "shits and grins". Humans are the most destructive being on the planet, and it's not even close.

I say instead of trying to develop vaccines for all the new shit that comes around, we let Ebola and others run through.

We could do with about 6 billion less people roaming around.

#65 2016-01-09 11:40:17

Read Dan Brown's Inferno.  If ever there was a book that needed to made reality...

#66 2016-01-09 12:35:55

Bigcat wrote:

Other animals act out of survival and continuation of their species. Humans kill and destroy for "shits and grins". Humans are the most destructive being on the planet, and it's not even close.

I can quote you an ocean full of "Animals on a murderous rampage" incidents, we lost an entire brood to a single weasel one year - fucker killed over 100 chicks.  However, much like humans, the vast majority don't do that shit.  Still, all it takes is a few assholes to ruin a species good name.

#67 2016-01-09 14:43:31

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

I can quote you an ocean full of "Animals on a murderous rampage" incidents, we lost an entire brood to a single weasel one year - fucker killed over 100 chicks.  However, much like humans, the vast majority don't do that shit.  Still, all it takes is a few assholes to ruin a species good name.

Try these little cunts. Most efficient chicken killers ever.

#68 2016-01-09 15:43:32

Bigcat wrote:

Thin the herd, the final solution. Problem, as always, is indiscriminate culls solve nothing. Neither does a master race.

No one, far as I know, has ever determined a sustainable consumption/population threshold.

#69 2016-01-09 16:55:28

choad wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Thin the herd, the final solution. Problem, as always, is indiscriminate culls solve nothing. Neither does a master race.

No one, far as I know, has ever determined a sustainable consumption/population threshold.

China had the right idea...

#70 2016-01-10 00:49:21

choad wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Board footer

cruelery.com