#2 2015-11-02 18:09:58

This is something thats shocking in the 1930's...we're in the age of internet...broadcast radio is dead, so have fun spreading propaganda to the 12 80-something year olds listening

#3 2015-11-02 18:51:59

Kind of like reading RT.com, if it published actual news it would be fun.

On that note, how much do you think the Kremlin had to shell out to get a 2-character URL that late in the game and who had it before them?

#4 2015-11-03 14:31:03

fortinbras wrote:

This is something thats shocking in the 1930's...we're in the age of internet...broadcast radio is dead, so have fun spreading propaganda to the 12 80-something year olds listening

Deader than dead.  Satellite radio is right behind.

Most car radios come with a BlueTooth connection now, so you can control from your your phone what you listen to.

I've got both PodCastOne and IHeartRadio apps on my phone, plus the Internet app.

#5 2015-11-03 15:39:31

Baywolfe wrote:

Most car radios come with a BlueTooth connection now, so you can control from your your phone what you listen to.

I've got both PodCastOne and IHeartRadio apps on my phone, plus the Internet app.

I'm old school and hate running everything off of my handheld computer.  I like a car radio with easy to find push buttons for channels and a media player that will play MP3's from a DVD.  I also hate paying for shit.

Besides, Bluetooth is one of the worst hacks to ever survive RFC

#6 2015-11-03 20:47:51

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

I'm old school and hate running everything off of my handheld computer.  I like a car radio with easy to find push buttons for channels and a media player that will play MP3's from a DVD.  I also hate paying for shit.

Besides, Bluetooth is one of the worst hacks to ever survive RFC

Everything is a fucking hack.  You're just jealous because you didn't invent it.

There's not even going to be a radio in cars in 10-20 years.

#7 2015-11-04 05:12:01

Baywolfe wrote:

Everything is a fucking hack.  You're just jealous because you didn't invent it.

You are correct.

#8 2015-11-04 05:42:20

Baywolfe wrote:

There's not even going to be a radio in cars in 10-20 years.

There will be, just not am/fm thank God.

Board footer

cruelery.com