#1 2015-11-13 17:00:20

Rug-kissers or disgruntled neo-fascists?

French president Francois Hollande has rushed to crisis talks with the Minister for interior about the "night of terror" in Paris. Mr Hollande was evacuated from the Stade de France, after an explosion.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/paris-shoot … kyvyc.html

#2 2015-11-13 17:42:15

Interesting side note:  I was given their demo tape "Queen of the Ryche" on Hollywood Blvd, wish I still had that.

Last edited by Emmeran (2015-11-13 17:46:22)

#3 2015-11-13 22:12:42

Yeah, it was rug-kissers.  Was there any real doubt? 

I'm kinda liking the idea of carpet bombing the whole damned middle east.

Remember folks... Islam is a religion of peace.

#4 2015-11-13 22:21:06

It's all very saddening. Long live the Eagles of Death Metal and the people of Paris.

#5 2015-11-13 22:49:26

Fewer stinky French people, yah!

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/toosoon.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#6 2015-11-14 04:43:19

They're all wogs as far as I'm concerned.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dw9qnd.jpg

#7 2015-11-14 06:54:36

Nuke'em and then sterilize all the survivors, salt the earth.

Last edited by Emmeran (2015-11-14 06:55:30)

#8 2015-11-14 09:58:21

Emmeran wrote:

#9 2015-11-14 12:38:36

#10 2015-11-14 14:48:35

Emmeran wrote:

Emmeran's right.                   

Psychotic...

but absolutely right.

We got to take these bastards.

We could fight them with conventional weapons.

That could take years...                 

cost millions of lives.

In this case...

I think we have to go all out.

I think this situation absolutely requires...

a really futile and stupid gesture...

be done on somebody's part.

We're just the guys to do it.

http://anonpix.com/images/2015/11/14/PeIg7.jpg

#11 2015-11-14 18:39:45

Dmtdust wrote:

Actually, they've just discovered that several of the terrorists were indeed brought in as 'refugees' through Greece.   If i were a terrorist I'd look at that path as the easiest way to stab the heart of Europe.

#12 2015-11-14 19:46:04

whosasailorthen wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Actually, they've just discovered that several of the terrorists were indeed brought in as 'refugees' through Greece.   If i were a terrorist I'd look at that path as the easiest way to stab the heart of Europe.

Source? This article says 1. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world … tacks.html

#13 2015-11-14 20:43:58

https://cruelery.com/uploads/18_jihad.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#14 2015-11-14 20:46:54

Dmtdust wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Source? This article says 1. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world … tacks.html

One... so far that they can identify... do you really think only one came in from this group?

#15 2015-11-14 21:02:24

whosasailorthen wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

One... so far that they can identify... do you really think only one came in from this group?

Well, that didn't take long... now it's "at least two"... any bets against there being even more?

#16 2015-11-14 23:05:10

Back in April, and nobody in the west gave a rat's ass.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32169080

It's like the BP Macondo well blowout, which, if it had happened offshore of Nigeria, would have been in the news for a day and nary a rat's ass from us USA honkies, niggers, spicks. et al.

[rant]If the 1%er's, and I include Camel Jockey Oil Billionaires in this, would give a crap about income disparity, try to do something about desperate, desperate poverty, maybe Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, etc. WOULDN'T HAVE NEARLY AS MANY RECRUITS???? Maybe if people had a chance for a decent job and a decent life they wouldn't be attracted to a life of radical suicidal murder? Maybe?[/rant]

#17 2015-11-14 23:53:47

sigmoid freud wrote:

It's like the BP Macondo well blowout, which, if it had happened offshore of Nigeria, would have been in the news for a day and nary a rat's ass from us USA honkies, niggers, spicks. et al.

[rant]If the 1%er's, and I include Camel Jockey Oil Billionaires in this, would give a crap about income disparity, try to do something about desperate, desperate poverty, maybe Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, etc. WOULDN'T HAVE NEARLY AS MANY RECRUITS???? Maybe if people had a chance for a decent job and a decent life they wouldn't be attracted to a life of radical suicidal murder? Maybe?[/rant]

Commie.

#18 2015-11-15 02:08:39

Where's that old fruit Fnord? He should be in here unhinging at a rate of knots.

http://i64.tinypic.com/15gv6u9.jpg

#19 2015-11-15 07:08:40

sigmoid freud wrote:

Huxleyism at it's finest.

#20 2015-11-15 11:35:32

matty.the.damned wrote:

Where's that old fruit Fnord? He should be in here unhinging at a rate of knots.

http://i64.tinypic.com/15gv6u9.jpg

I have emailed him, messaged on social media, no joy.  I am getting worried where he be....

#22 2015-11-15 20:38:27

Whoever thought the French were push-over chumps was an idiot; being out smarted by the Germans once does not a nation of idiots make.  For fucks sake the Germans just got the concept of high-speed armor faster than anyone else.  Ask the Poles or the Czechs.  And as for Dien Bien Phu, we learned ourselves how you can win and lose at the same time, just look at the Tet Offensive.

France is back and Germany & Japan aren't far behind; I'm just surprised the Frogs haven't Nuked them yet.

I wish we could teach people to not poke histories biggest and most efficient Assholes with sharp sticks; the Europeans (us included) define World Class Asshole. 

Leave sleeping dogs lie.

#23 2015-11-15 21:10:13

Emmeran wrote:

Whoever thought the French were push-over chumps was an idiot; being out smarted by the Germans once does not a nation of idiots make.  For fucks sake the Germans just got the concept of high-speed armor faster than anyone else.  Ask the Poles or the Czechs.  And as for Dien Bien Phu, we learned ourselves how you can win and lose at the same time, just look at the Tet Offensive.

France is back and Germany & Japan aren't far behind; I'm just surprised the Frogs haven't Nuked them yet.

I wish we could teach people to not poke histories biggest and most efficient Assholes with sharp sticks; the Europeans (us included) define World Class Asshole. 

Leave sleeping dogs lie.

And knocking off that plane full of sunburned Ruskies wasn't the cleverest move by ISIS.

#24 2015-11-15 23:24:17

Emmeran wrote:

Leave sleeping dogs lie.

No, but we do have France to thank for WWII.  Insisting that Germany be crippled and assigned 100% of the blame for WWI (Russia negotiated reparations for their part in the festivities separately) even though nobody asked them to declare war on Germany to begin with.  As was stated after the Treaty of Versailles, "The only thing I fear more than a strong Germany, is a weak one."

#25 2015-11-15 23:26:59

Baywolfe wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Leave sleeping dogs lie.

No, but we do have France to thank for WWII.  Insisting that Germany be crippled and assigned 100% of the blame for WWI (Russia negotiated reparations for their part in the festivities separately) even though nobody asked them to declare war on Germany to begin with.  As was stated after the Treaty of Versailles, "The only thing I fear more than a strong Germany, is a weak one."

But it's all good now. The European Union is really just the Franco-German Axis.

#28 2015-11-16 17:23:45

Tall Paul wrote:

Lightning in the air

Your obsession with Big Cat obviously prevented you from making the Nazi/Reichstag fire connection.

#30 2015-11-16 23:51:35

Emmeran wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Lightning in the air

Your obsession with Big Cat obviously prevented you from making the Nazi/Reichstag fire connection.

Just because you're BC's buttboy doesn't mean you can denigrate my appreciation of obviously lame and lamely obvious historical allusions.

#31 2015-11-17 15:49:54

I have never in my life heard of Captagon.

But apparently Daesh is mostly held together by drugs.

#33 2015-11-17 17:24:02

It's tough to take that too seriously at this point in the propaganda cycle.

Last edited by Emmeran (2015-11-17 17:24:26)

#34 2015-11-17 17:43:26

Emmeran wrote:

And seemingly that's exactly what it is. Trolling aside, it's odd how modern western countries seem to be able to turn splashy but, in the final analysis small, attacks into radical changes in their constitutions and a sudden uptick in profits for arms manufacturers. Thanks, Dick Cheney!

#35 2015-11-17 18:59:00

Tall Paul wrote:

And seemingly that's exactly what it is. Trolling aside, it's odd how modern western countries seem to be able to turn splashy but, in the final analysis small, attacks into radical changes in their constitutions and a sudden uptick in profits for arms manufacturers. Thanks, Dick Cheney!

#36 2015-11-17 19:14:42

Tall Paul wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Security services never miss an opportunity to acquire more power.

#37 2015-11-17 19:36:15

matty.the.damned wrote:

Security services never miss an opportunity to acquire more power.

I prefer to assume they do so out of a very real yet gullible intent to help protect.

Last edited by Emmeran (2015-11-17 19:39:51)

#38 2015-11-18 05:42:42

George Orr wrote:

But apparently Daesh is mostly held together by drugs.

Apparently so are many of the posters here.  Highly entertaining thread!

Thanks for the Tull, Em.

#40 2015-11-19 13:18:17

Boots on the ground; Billary is no better for us than {pick an asshole} out of the GOP.

#41 2015-11-19 13:19:17

Oh that is a proven success story.  It worked so well everywhere else.

#42 2015-11-19 16:21:34

I really need a copy of that movie.

#44 2015-11-20 06:09:30

You, sir, are truly a gentleman and a schoolbus.

#45 2015-11-20 08:19:26

Emmeran wrote:

You, sir, are truly a gentleman and a schoolbus.

The driver on the bus is losing his mind, losing his mind, losing his mind....

#47 2015-11-20 08:56:32

expelled wind from the vulva during coitus while at the back of the bus, at the back of the bus, at the back of the bus...

#48 2015-11-21 10:48:36

Baywolfe wrote:

Boots on the ground; Billary is no better for us than {pick an asshole} out of the GOP.

I am actually OK with this strategy as long as (and I cannot stress this enough) all the troops are Blackwater and/or Ivy League boys.  Ha, yeah.

Board footer

cruelery.com