#1 2016-09-14 10:59:50

I'm grabbing a big bucket of popcorn and seeing how this little passion play works out now that Bernie is weighing in and the National Guard is getting called out.

Last edited by GooberMcNutly (2016-09-14 11:00:46)

#2 2016-09-14 11:41:59

They'll end up "hunkering down over the checkbook" (a great line from the old Matt Houston TV show) like BP did with Alaska if they have to.  These assholes (Energy Transfer Partners) are HQ'ed right here in Dallas and they have no concern about the environment here.  Even as the tremors and earthquakes start to increase due to fracking.

#3 2016-09-14 20:42:56

Baywolfe wrote:

They'll end up "hunkering down over the checkbook" (a great line from the old Matt Houston TV show) like BP did with Alaska if they have to.  These assholes (Energy Transfer Partners) are HQ'ed right here in Dallas and they have no concern about the environment here.  Even as the tremors and earthquakes start to increase due to fracking.

Any of you keep track of the Jefferson Hour?  Last week's show had a lot on Standing Rock. The Natives were never invited to even give their opinion, because you know, it does cross their land (it just gets really close). The show, in general, is a pretty cool, if a little dry (Thought the "broadcasting from a barn" controversy is hilarious). Jenkinson and his co-host are from North Dakota so they try to stay in the loop when it comes to oil and gas development.

Last edited by Platymingo (2016-09-14 21:11:00)

#4 2016-09-15 08:20:03

Having lived much of my life in North and South Dakota I'm betting this whole thing ends quickly with the indians getting drunk and forgetting what they were protesting about.  Every year or so they get bored because none of them have jobs so they decide to protest about some random shit.  I got stuck in the middle of this protest: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa … -1.1082216 on my lunch hour and one of those useless pieces of shit punched the hood of my car.  It was all retarded because they felt victimized because one of them got free surgery.  I have zero respect for those people, I used to feel sorry for them, but you can only put up with so much retardation.

Board footer

cruelery.com