#2051 2024-08-14 22:10:30

There is a mirror in Mar-a-Lago where the frame is the "Time's Man of the Year" logo like the magazine and they say he stares into that damn thing all the time.

#2052 2024-08-16 12:05:34

A little light reading on sleepless nights.  Information that should have been made available ten years ago.

Former President Donald Trump’s financial disclosure

#2053 2024-08-16 17:41:12

The disclosures don’t report any income yet from the Trump Sneakers line he started promoting in February, which is also connected to CIC Ventures LLC

#2054 2024-08-16 18:40:11

The J.D. Vance Edition!

#2055 2024-08-17 20:07:33

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_454529010_10233826183614842_208656193021440691_n.jpg

#2056 2024-08-18 22:32:40

This is hilarious!

#2057 2024-08-19 15:28:50

tRump Media's stock on pace for lowest close in seven months
--Democratic Underground

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_2024-08-19_14-16-32.png

In another sign of how well the democratic campaign's message of Harris/Walz is resonating with voters, DJT Media stock keeps shedding value daily.

Shares of Trump Media are on pace for their lowest close since Jan. 16, Dow Jones Market data show

Shares of Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. are down 2.7% Monday and trading around $22.43, putting the stock on pace for its lowest close since Jan. 16, when it closed at $22.35, Dow Jones Market data show.

Jan. 16 was the day of Trump’s victory in the Iowa Republican presidential caucuses.

Rump Media DJT -1.95% is down eight of the past nine days. - Marketwatch

Another grift is biting the dust. Unfortunately, so long as DJT Media stock has any value at all, it's a cash resource for TSF, as he owns 114 million shares. So at even $1/share, that's still a lot of free money he can potentially tap into.

#2058 2024-08-20 17:32:03

In the "Yeah, no shit!" Department...

RFK Jr. running mate Shanahan says they’re considering endorsing Trump
By Aaron Pellish and Eva McKend, CNN
Updated: 5:18 PM EDT, Tue August 20, 2024
Source: CNN

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s running mate Nicole Shanahan said the Kennedy campaign is considering dropping out of the race and endorsing former President Donald Trump while framing the choice through her hope of reducing “the risk” of Vice President Kamala Harris becoming president.

In an interview with podcast host Tom Bilyeu posted on Tuesday, Shanahan acknowledged the Kennedy campaign’s recent conversations with the Trump campaign, which have centered on the possibility of Kennedy endorsing Trump in exchange for a role in Trump’s administration should he win. She framed the decision on whether to endorse Trump around its impact on Harris’ chances of victory in November, arguing Kennedy pulls more votes from Trump than from Harris.

“There’s two options that we’re looking at, and one is staying in, forming that new party, but we run the risk of a Kamala Harris — Kamala Harris and (Tim) Walz presidency. Because we draw votes from Trump, or we draw somehow more votes from Trump,” she said. “Or we walk away right now and join forces with — with Donald Trump.”

Shanahan weighed the choice to stay in the race through a similar framework elsewhere in the podcast, debating whether Trump’s openness to issues core to the Kennedy campaign, particularly vaccine efficacy and safety, make endorsing Trump a more appealing option than “the risk” of Harris winning.

“The question is … is the risk of a Harris-Walz presidency worth us staying in? And that’s the question we have to ask ourselves right now,” she said.

When asked about the role Kennedy could play in a future Trump administration, Shanahan speculated that her running mate may be open to taking a role as secretary of health and human services in a future administration, and said she has “high hopes” he’ll be able to oversee the department.

Trump said Tuesday he would “certainly” be open to Kennedy playing a role in his administration if the independent candidate drops out of the 2024 race and endorses the former president.

“He’s a brilliant guy. He’s a very smart guy. I’ve known him for a very long time,” the Republican presidential nominee told CNN’s Kristen Holmes in an interview after a campaign stop in Michigan. “I didn’t know he was thinking about getting out, but if he is thinking about getting out, certainly I’d be open to it.”

Asked if he would consider appointing Kennedy to a role in his administration if he wins in November, Trump said he “probably would.”

“I like him a lot. I respect him a lot,” Trump said. “I probably would, if something like that would happen. He’s a very different kind of a guy — a very smart guy. And, yeah, I would be honored by that endorsement, certainly.”

He also downplayed the potential for backlash from Republicans for appointing Kennedy, who has taken a number of progressive positions. “I like smart people, and Republicans like me,” Trump said.

The comments come after Kennedy’s conversations with Trump last month raised questions about the future of his campaign after it was reported the two had discussed Kennedy dropping out and endorsing Trump. At the time, Kennedy insisted he was not dropping out of the race.

Yet Kennedy remains far behind Trump and Harris in state and national polls and has failed to gain ground since Harris took over the top of the Democratic ticket in July. A Washington Post/ABC News/Ipsos poll conducted earlier this month found Harris at 47% support, Trump at 44% and Kennedy at 5%.

When asked for comment about Shanahan’s remarks, the Kennedy campaign directed CNN to a social media post from Kennedy on Tuesday, which read in part, “As always, I am willing to talk with leaders of any political party to further the goals I have served for 40 years in my career and in this campaign.”

Shanahan noted at multiple points in the interview that Kennedy does not have a clear path to victory, even as she held out hope for “some miracle” that would allow them to qualify for ABC News’ presidential debate on September 10. Shanahan blamed opposition from Democratic groups, including the Democratic National Committee, for undermining their campaign which “turned us into a spoiler.”

While Shanahan denied the Kennedy campaign is having conversations with Harris about the possibility of endorsing her campaign, she appeared to confirm reporting from CNN and other outlets that Kennedy had attempted to meet with Harris. CNN has previously reported the Kennedy campaign had reached out to the Harris campaign to arrange a meeting to discuss the potential for a Kennedy endorsement in exchange for a position in her administration.

“Definitely not in talks with Harris. Definitely never have brought up this idea of an endorsement with Harris. Definitely have never brought up a cabinet position with Harris,” she said. “You know, that being said, we have offered to talk to everybody about what your policies are, who’s going to be in your cabinet. Do you want to hear any of our takes on policy and what might work?”

Shanahan’s comments appeared to shock some Kennedy supporters as clips from the interview circulated on social media. One vocal Kennedy backer, Michigan resident Bryce Lipscomb, said in a social media post he feels “abandoned” by the campaign after volunteering for it earlier this year.

“I have put a great deal of time & money into your campaign,” he wrote in a post that has since been deleted. “Right now I feel taken advantage of.”

DNC communications advisor Lis Smith said Shanahan’s comments lend credence to their claim that Kennedy’s campaign is a spoiler to benefit Trump.

“From the beginning of this race, we’ve said that RFK Jr. is nothing more than a spoiler for Donald Trump, and we’re glad that his running mate is finally admitting it,” she said.

This story has been updated with additional details.

#2059 2024-08-21 14:01:23

Perfection, Mr. Brainworm licking Dumptards boots. The family ghost must be turning in their graves.

#2060 2024-08-22 04:08:52

"I just don't understand a person in American politics in 2024 who's whining about what happened to them instead of using their leadership and using their influence to make the lives of American citizens better."

-Republican Vice Presidential nominee JD Vance, who has apparently never listed to his running mate talk.

#2061 2024-08-22 11:38:18

BorderCount wrote:

"I just don't understand a person in American politics in 2024 who's whining about what happened to them instead of using their leadership and using their influence to make the lives of American citizens better."

-Republican Vice Presidential nominee JD Vance, who has apparently never listed to his running mate talk.

Or anyone else in the GOP.  I can't remember the last time they introduced a bill that actually benefitted the 98%.

#2062 2024-08-22 12:45:20

Baywolfe wrote:

Or anyone else in the GOP.  I can't remember the last time they introduced a bill that actually benefitted the 98%.

It's a new kind of winning!

Maybe we need the transmutation of Donald Trump?

The end bit is the best.

#2064 2024-08-23 19:50:33

"Prepare to go to delusional speed."

RFK Jr. suspends presidential campaign and endorses Trump
By Aaron Pellish and Edward-Isaac Dovere, CNN
Updated: 7:24 PM EDT, Fri August 23, 2024

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. announced at a news conference in Phoenix Friday that he is suspending his campaign and endorsing Trump.

“In my heart, I no longer believe that I have a realistic path of electoral victory in the face of this relentless, systematic censorship and media control. So I cannot, in good conscience, ask my staff and volunteers to keep working their long hours, or ask my donors to keep giving when I cannot honestly tell them that I have a real path to the White House,” he said.

Kennedy then said he will now “throw my support to President Trump.”

“Three great causes drove me to enter this race in the first place, primarily, and these are the principal causes that persuaded me to leave the Democratic Party and run as an independent, and now to throw my support to President Trump,” he said.

Kennedy insisted that he was not ending his campaign, but he noted that he will withdraw his name from appearing on ballots in swing states.

“My name will remain on the ballot in most states. If you live in a blue state, you can vote for me without harming — or helping — President Trump or Vice President Harris. In red states, the same will apply,” he said. “… But, in about 10 battleground states, where my presence would be a spoiler, I’m going to remove my name, and I’ve already started that process and urge voters not to vote for me.”

He also said that he believed he could end up in the White House if there is a contingent election, which would take place if neither of the major party candidates received the 270 votes necessary to win the election.

Kennedy running mate Nicole Shanahan praised him following his announcement and urged him to “save our children” in a social media post.

Shanahan, who was not in attendance at the Phoenix event, thanked Kennedy for running and called being a part of his campaign “one of my greatest honors.“

“You sparked a movement that millions of Americans had been longing for. It has been one of my greatest honors to run this race with you,” she said. “It has been awe-inspiring to witness the fearlessness you showed in the face of censorship, blatant lies about your character, and even threats against your life. Save our children, Bobby.”

Her statement comes after Kennedy said that Trump offered him a role in his administration and suggested the role would oversee a health care portfolio.

Kennedy said the offer came in two meetings with Trump, first in the days after the assassination attempt on the former president in July, and a second meeting weeks later.

“In those meetings, he suggested that we join forces as a unity party. We talked about Abraham Lincoln’s team of rivals, that arrangement would allow us to disagree publicly and privately and furiously, if need be on issues over which we differ, while working together on the existential issues upon which we are in concordance,” he said.

Kennedy’s announcement came shortly after a court filing in Pennsylvania said he was withdrawing from a ballot access challenge in the state “as a result of today’s endorsement” of former President Donald Trump.

Earlier Friday, Kennedy’s campaign said he hadn’t endorsed Trump, and the attorney who made the filing, Paul Rossi, said that he had “misstated” the candidate’s plans and then filed an amended notice.

But Kennedy’s support for Trump was clear Friday afternoon. He noted during his Friday remarks that the former president had asked to “enlist him in his administration.”

Trump is also holding a rally in Arizona on Friday, where the campaign has teased the appearance of a “special guest.”

Dicky Barrett, a musician from Massachusetts and avid Kennedy backer, expressed some disappointment that Kennedy will not see his campaign all the way through to November.

“Is there another candidate that I feel remotely as excited about? No,” he said.

Casey Westerman, an Arizona-based Kennedy supporter who has previously voted for Trump, told CNN before Kennedy’s announcement she would happily vote for the former president again if Kennedy endorsed him.

“I mean, if he does, that would be fantastic,” she said.

Democratic National Committee senior adviser Mary Beth Cahill called Kennedy a “failed fringe candidate” and suggested his endorsement of Trump won’t benefit his campaign.

“The more voters learned about RFK Jr. the less they liked him. Donald Trump isn’t earning an endorsement that’s going to help build support, he’s inheriting the baggage of a failed fringe candidate. Good riddance,” she said.

Members of Kennedy’s family who criticized his presidential campaign and endorsed Harris condemned Kennedy’s endorsement of Trump.

Kennedy’s siblings Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Courtney Kennedy, Kerry Kennedy, Chris Kennedy and Rory Kennedy said in a statement the endorsement marked “a sad ending to a sad story.”

“We want an America filled with hope and bound together by a shared vision of a brighter future, a future defined by individual freedom, economic promise and national pride. We believe in Harris and Walz. Our brother Bobby’s decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and family hold most dear. It is a sad ending to a sad story,” the statement said.

This story has been updated with additional reporting.

Last edited by Baywolfe (2024-08-23 19:51:02)

#2065 2024-08-23 21:18:03

RFK, Jr. wrote:

“In my heart, I no longer believe that I have a realistic path of electoral victory..."

He never had a realistic pathway, and if he ever actually thought he did he's insane.

#2066 2024-08-24 11:56:53

BorderCount wrote:

RFK, Jr. wrote:

“In my heart, I no longer believe that I have a realistic path of electoral victory..."

He never had a realistic pathway, and if he ever actually thought he did he's insane.

It's that pesky brain worm again.

#2067 2024-08-24 16:18:21

Meanwhile, in the Executive Dining Room at Trump National Bedminster moments after Kamala Harris' speech ended...

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_456561668_122197856576016616_7194574825172152013_n.jpg

#2068 2024-08-24 18:49:11

https://i.imgur.com/gI0sCVk.jpeg

#2069 2024-08-24 19:10:13

She Was On A Mission:
https://i.imgur.com/DBvDJ6S.png

#2070 2024-08-26 21:22:32

There is such an elegant inevitability to this slide and, even though they've tried to buy it back up, it's utterly tied to a single person's fate and not his fortune.  And he ain't having too many good days lately.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_2024-08-26_20-13-30.png

#2071 2024-08-27 14:15:11

The Three Stooges 2024.  I initially thought that Donald should be Moe but, upon further consideration, it looks right to me.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_457093857_8706776312689335_1968786873841364040_n.jpg

#2072 2024-08-27 21:09:37

Well, if that stock price doesn't suit you, maybe a a piece of the suit will.
Get 'em while they're hot!!

The announcement was made on Tuesday in a video posted on Truth Social.

The cards, named the America First collection, features 50 new images of Trump, including him dancing, holding bitcoins and more.

The digital cards cost $99 each, he said, and supporters who purchase 15 or more (at a cost of $1,485 or more) will receive the physical card.

“People are calling it the knock-out suit,” Trump said in the video, adding: “I don’t know about that but that’s what they’re calling it.”

He continued: “We’ll cut up the knock-out suit, and you’re going to get a piece of it and we’ll be randomly autographing five of them, a true collector’s item, this is something to give your family, your kids, your grandchildren.”

Supporters who buy 75 digital cards, at a cost $7,425, will get to attend a gala dinner with the former president at Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida, Trump said.

“You know they call me the crypto-president,” Trump said. “I don’t know if that’s true or not but a lot of people are saying that, so don’t miss out, go to collecttrumpcards.com … and collect your piece of American history.”

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2024-08-27 22:17:23)

#2073 2024-08-28 03:58:30

His inability to stick to the script - even when filming his grift ads - is shocking.

#2074 2024-08-28 09:16:47

I love that every single time he says, "People say..." he's the only people saying it.

#2075 2024-08-28 11:28:53

Donnie Small Hands is having a very bad Wednesday.  He can dump his stock next month (60% of the owned shares) but may not even make 2 Billion the way it's sliding.  Will the Billionaires come to his rescue again and buy it back up to > $20 or can even they see what waste of money he is.

No telling where this is opening tomorrow morning.
https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_2024-08-28_10-21-37.png

#2076 2024-08-28 13:10:21

#2077 2024-08-29 08:56:17

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/30_trumploser.jpg

#2078 2024-08-29 17:11:27

Bonus Points: Trump was so hell-bent on violating federal law for his photo op that someone on his team apparently assaulted (for a given definition of assault) an Arlington employee.

#2079 2024-08-29 18:46:35

BorderCount wrote:

Bonus Points: Trump was so hell-bent on violating federal law for his photo op that someone on his team apparently assaulted (for a given definition of assault) an Arlington employee.

Ironic that he would go to a cemetery where the original property owner, General Robert E. Lee, had it confiscated by the Union army.

#2081 2024-09-02 08:30:55

“It’s so crazy that my poll numbers go up. Whoever heard you get indicted for interfering with a presidential election where you have every right to do it. You get indicted and your poll numbers go up,” Trump said in an interview with Fox News.

#2083 2024-09-03 16:56:09

Unless some more billionaires want to pump DJT stock back up, it is reaching the "Everything Trump Touches Dies" event horizon.  Pretty soon a tax break for the rich isn't going to affect him.  Here's Donald's bad Tuesday.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_2024-09-03_15-09-06.png

#2084 2024-09-03 17:22:39

I'd rather just set the cash on fire. That, at least, could be entertaining.

#2085 2024-09-03 19:40:14

Correct me if I am wrong here, even if it falls to 9 after he is allowed to sell off, less than half today's price, won't it still be the biggest payday he has ever seen? Still his largest asset.

#2086 2024-09-05 09:32:27

You're not wrong, they gave him 60% of the shares so, if the value remains about the same until he sells, he gets around 2 billion.  His partners, however, are contractually allowed to sell their shares before he does (and yes Donald sued to prevent this happening) so some of this downturn may be due to them doing just that.

It's a paper company, I'm not sure they even have an office anywhere.  There is almost no financial information available after 2022 at which time they has a deferred income (IOU) of 10 billion and total liabilities of, I kid you not, 23.5 billion and total Shareholders Equity at 267 billion.  At this point, I'm not even sure why the NASDAQ is putting up with it, some good-old-boy-ism?  This stock goes up and down in complete disregard of profit/loss or even other market trends.

Considering how little cash is actually in this company the sellout will cause it to collapse.  At which point the SEC issues a margin call and sells it to Elon Musk or Google, I guess.  Unless the billionaires bail Donald out yet again.

#2087 2024-09-05 14:34:27

New York Times publisher sounds the alarm on Trump employing authoritarian anti-press ‘playbook’

By Liam Reilly and Brian Stelter, CNN
Updated: 2:20 PM EDT, Thu September 5, 2024

See Full Web Article

A.G. Sulzberger, the New York Times publisher, sounded the alarm Thursday on the “quiet war” against press freedoms unleashed by authoritarians around the world and said Americans should understand the anti-media “playbook” that Donald Trump might employ in a second term.

In an op-ed published by one of the Times’ main rivals, The Washington Post, Sulzberger warned that Trump and his allies have repeatedly threatened the press and said he wanted the Times “to ensure we are prepared for whatever is to come.”

“My colleagues and I have spent months studying how press freedom has been attacked in Hungary — as well as in other democracies such as India and Brazil,” he wrote.

The techniques include “sowing public distrust in independent journalism and normalizing the harassment” of journalists to create a “climate hospitable to crackdowns on the media;” using government authorities, like taxation, “to punish offending journalists and news organizations” while rewarding “those who demonstrate fealty to their leadership;” and filing meritless lawsuits and exploiting the courts to make it more costly to report the news.

“The effectiveness of this playbook should not be underestimated,” Sulzberger wrote.

The Times publisher said he didn’t wish to wade into politics, but Trump’s anti-press words and actions – declaring media outlets the “enemy of the people” and suggesting the use of government to quash dissent – must be taken seriously.

“I believe the risk is shared by our entire profession, as well as all who depend on it,” he wrote.

In championing the need for trustworthy news and information, Sulzberger called on his peers to bolster protections, which includes teaching staffers how to protect themselves and their sources, preparing for legal fights and harassment, and pushing back against campaigns that seek to unjustly undermine trust in news media.

Sulzberger occasionally writes essays to prompt journalism industry dialogue about key issues. Last year, he wrote for the Columbia Journalism Review about the debate around objectivity in journalism. This year, with Trump’s anti-media rhetoric again front and center, he wanted to write about what an escalating campaign against the American press could look like.

Sulzberger approached it as a summer project of sorts.

“To ensure we are prepared for whatever is to come, my colleagues and I have spent months studying how press freedom has been attacked in Hungary — as well as in other democracies such as India and Brazil,” he wrote in the essay. “The political and media environments in each country are different, and the campaigns have seen varying tactics and levels of success, but the pattern of anti-press action reveals common threads.”

Sulzberger thought extensively about the best way to publish the essay — whether in the pages of The Times or elsewhere. He wound up placing it with the Post, an unorthodox move given the long history of competition between the two publications. The collaboration makes a clear statement about the importance of solidarity in the face of existential threats to press freedom.

“I’m grateful to The Post for running the piece, especially given the length (and the suspect institutional affiliations of its author,” he wrote in an email to associates on Thursday. “They’ve been a great partner on the cause of press freedom over many decades and it’s great to see that tradition continue.”

#2088 2024-09-07 22:18:07

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_1_axcvtaiui_au61-4stkfmq.jpg

Make 2024 be 1924 Great Again

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_hfordforphen.jpeg

https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:640/format:webp/1*DSe4uPggO2bZ4Pjrx6rVkw.png

#2089 2024-09-09 09:44:17

This is probably my last post on the Truth Social stock price until it gets delisted on the NASDAQ or just completely disappears.  It's been an interesting phenomena but it's also a colossal scam.  It does more volume trading after hours and most are buys.  Nothing makes sense about this stock financially.

Trump has lost $4 billion in Truth Social wipeout
By Matt Egan, CNN
Updated: 5:30 AM EDT, Mon September 9, 2024

See Full Web Article

Former President Donald Trump’s social media company is in a deep slump that keeps getting worse, wiping out a huge chunk of his net worth.

Shares of Trump Media & Technology Group (DJT) dropped last week to their lowest level since the merger that brought the owner of Truth Social public this spring.

Trump Media has lost about three-quarters (74%) of its value since peaking at $66.22 on March 27.

The selloff has erased significant amounts of wealth for investors — including Trump.

Trump’s dominant stake of 114.75 million shares was valued at $6.2 billion on May 9. It’s now down to about $2 billion, a sharp drop that has knocked Trump off the Bloomberg Billionaires Index of the world’s 500 richest people.

The wipeout reinforces concerns raised by experts who have repeatedly warned that Trump Media’s multi-billion-dollar price tag defies logic. The company is losing money, generating very little revenue and Truth Social remains a relatively tiny player in social media.

“If this wasn’t Trump, this thing would be trading at $1,” Matthew Tuttle, CEO of Tuttle Capital Management, told CNN in a phone interview.

In April, billionaire Barry Diller told CNBC that people who buy Trump Media stock are “dopes.” In June, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman told CNN that Trump Media is valued “absurdly out of the realm of normal.” Both Diller and Hoffman are Democratic megadonors.

Beyond the Trump Media’s weak fundamentals, analysts have said there are likely other factors behind the company’s shrinking share price.

Tuttle argues the fact that Vice President Kamala Harris is neck-and-neck with Trump in some polls is a major catalyst.

Indeed, Trump Media has lost about half of its market value since President Joe Biden dropped out and endorsed Harris on July 21.

“This stock is entirely a Trump-gets-elected play,” Tuttle said. “If Trump wins, this could be a viable company. But if he loses, I don’t know how this is a going concern.”

Trump Media did not respond to CNN’s request for comment.

Of course, Trump Media is still sitting on more than $300 million in cash and equivalents — financial firepower it could use to make acquisitions and fund its operations.

And although Trump Media brought in just $837,000 in revenue last quarter, it is building a streaming business that caters to conservatives. In August, Trump Media launched Truth+, a TV streaming platform on iOS, Android and the Web versions of Truth Social.

Another cloud hovering over Trump Media is the looming expiration of the lock-up period that prevented Trump and other insiders from selling shares.

Those restrictions are set to go away as soon as September 20, according to filings. That will free up insiders to sell shares if they wish to.

However, experts have said it would be very difficult for Trump, the company’s majority shareholder, to sell all or even most of his shares without crashing the stock.

It’s possible Trump Media’s stock market fortunes could turn, especially with the former president’s high-profile debate Tuesday with Harris.

Still, Tuttle cautioned retail investors, even Trump fans, to tread lightly with this stock and pay attention to the fundamentals.

“I am a huge believer that you must keep politics and profits separate,” he said. “If you’re holding onto this for dear life because you’re a Trump fan, that’s just stupid. You invest to make money.”

Last edited by Baywolfe (2024-09-09 09:45:07)

#2090 2024-09-11 09:10:28

In the first and, possibly, last debate, Kamala Harris mopped the floor with the Donald.  She goaded the pig into ignoring her position on issues and instead replied to her comments on his rallies and how all the other world leaders think he's weak.

Let me give you an example. Early on in the debate, the moderators tried to press Harris on President Joe Biden’s unpopular immigration record, asking her if she would have done anything differently from her current boss — a topic favorable for Trump.

Harris answered the question — but then took a seemingly unrelated shot at Trump’s rallies.

“I’m going to invite you to attend one of Donald Trump’s rallies because it’s a really interesting thing to watch. You will see during the course of his rallies he talks about fictional characters like Hannibal Lecter. He will talk about [how] windmills cause cancer. And what you will also notice is that people start leaving his rallies early out of exhaustion and boredom,” the vice president said.

This gave Trump a choice; either prosecute Harris on immigration, an issue where she’s weak, or go on a rant in defense of his vaunted rallies. You can guess what he chose.

“Let me respond as to the rallies,” Trump said. “She said people start leaving. People don’t go to her rallies. There’s no reason to go. And the people that do go, she’s busing them in and paying them to be there.”

That began a tailspin: a series of weird tangents, including a humiliating rant about the completely fake problem of Haitian migrants supposedly eating dogs in Springfield, Ohio, punctuated by immense concern about the honor of Trump rallies. He never really got back to what he should have been doing — attacking Harris on migration across the southern border.

#2091 2024-09-11 16:14:10

Baywolfe wrote:

In the first and, possibly, last debate, Kamala Harris mopped the floor with the Donald.  She goaded the pig into ignoring her position on issues and instead replied to her comments on his rallies and how all the other world leaders think he's weak.

Let me give you an example. Early on in the debate, the moderators tried to press Harris on President Joe Biden’s unpopular immigration record, asking her if she would have done anything differently from her current boss — a topic favorable for Trump.

Harris answered the question — but then took a seemingly unrelated shot at Trump’s rallies.

“I’m going to invite you to attend one of Donald Trump’s rallies because it’s a really interesting thing to watch. You will see during the course of his rallies he talks about fictional characters like Hannibal Lecter. He will talk about [how] windmills cause cancer. And what you will also notice is that people start leaving his rallies early out of exhaustion and boredom,” the vice president said.

This gave Trump a choice; either prosecute Harris on immigration, an issue where she’s weak, or go on a rant in defense of his vaunted rallies. You can guess what he chose.

“Let me respond as to the rallies,” Trump said. “She said people start leaving. People don’t go to her rallies. There’s no reason to go. And the people that do go, she’s busing them in and paying them to be there.”

That began a tailspin: a series of weird tangents, including a humiliating rant about the completely fake problem of Haitian migrants supposedly eating dogs in Springfield, Ohio, punctuated by immense concern about the honor of Trump rallies. He never really got back to what he should have been doing — attacking Harris on migration across the southern border.

I didn't watch it, but I did watch one of the sites where his supporters congregate and boy, a bunch of them were really unhappy. Of course this will not change their vote, they'll vote for him when he is pushing up daisies me thinks.

#2092 2024-09-12 03:40:33

DmtDusty wrote:

I didn't watch it, but I did watch one of the sites where his supporters congregate and boy, a bunch of them were really unhappy. Of course this will not change their vote, they'll vote for him when he is pushing up daisies me thinks.

It was amazing to watch. Harris did her job, and she did it well. She was calm and collected the whole way through. Trump looked like, well, Trump: a crazy old man who's really just trying to stay out of jail. She also showed that however good Trump looked against Biden in June, it was really just winning by default.

The split-screen was fabulous, especially when he shouted, "THEY'RE EATING THE DOGS!"

#2093 2024-09-12 09:53:10

Harris did a masterful job, and it was nice to see there was follow up this time with pushback, like telling Donald that the Mayor of Springfield says no cats or dogs are being eaten.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/157_459469639_10161617225543482_7558965375250407636_n.jpg

#2094 2024-09-12 14:01:03

#2095 2024-09-12 18:17:07

https://static.notus.org/dims4/default/45f7cf3/2147483647/strip/true/crop/5392x3582+0+5/resize/1460x970!/format/webp/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fk2-prod-aji.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com%2Fbrightspot%2F02%2F63%2F99a449d84dbd8a26dc48abd5ef46%2Fap24113580931966.jpg

"She does the devil’s work for free."

That pretty much sums up the level of venality. Best line of the week.

Trump Lawyer Alina Habba Quietly Settles With Ex-Bedminster Waitress Involved In Hush Money Deal
The deal is the latest chapter in the legal problems Habba could personally face.

“The timing could not be more definitive. She silenced me in order to be in Trump’s good graces,” Bianco told NOTUS. “She is evil. She does the devil’s work for free. She acted as a caring guide in my life. She acted like she could help me, only to then completely ghost me and use me for her own success.”

The lawsuit claims that Habba “groomed” Bianco into believing she was her friend, and that her law firm ultimately drafted the non-disclosure agreement that she signed, which Habba claimed would not be taxed and payments for therapy. Neither was true, according to the suit, and New Jersey since 2019 has barred non-disclosure agreements in cases of workplace harassment.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2024-09-13 02:39:23)

#2096 2024-09-13 01:26:35

Welcome To Tucson!

https://i.imgur.com/9AFw8hc.png

#2097 2024-09-13 01:34:44

https://i.imgur.com/PTWemyS.jpeg

#2098 2024-09-13 01:35:24

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4876 … arris/amp/

https://i.imgur.com/2Lf9fSX.jpeg

Last edited by DmtDusty (2024-09-13 01:36:05)

#2099 2024-09-13 06:33:51

Imagine being considered too crazy even for MTG. Although, I'm suddenly leaning towards the idea that MTG is just jealous.

Also? Five bucks says Trump and Loomer are having an affair.

#2100 2024-09-13 12:44:51

BorderCount wrote:

Imagine being considered too crazy even for MTG. Although, I'm suddenly leaning towards the idea that MTG is just jealous.

Also? Five bucks says Trump and Loomer are having an affair.

Ewww. I need mind bleach now just thinking about it.

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_focal-520x260,f_auto,q_auto:best/mpx/2704722219/2024_09/1726186444298_n_hayes_lauraloomer_240912_1920x1080-p4r0bx.jpg

Board footer

cruelery.com