#2 2017-02-18 10:20:23

Canada's going to build a wall and get Donald Trump to pay for it.

#3 2017-02-18 19:10:22

Crikey. This is about 5 miles from my summer house up there. 

Looking at the photos, though, there's WAY too many pics for this to be something that just 'happened'... I'm certain this was a planned event for publicity purposes.  The crossing where this took place is in the middle of bloody nowhere - there wouldn't ever be a crowd of folks going back and forth there - most folks cross over at the Route 87 customs house - so there wouldn't be someone just hanging around taking photos.

#4 2017-02-18 20:17:57

whosasailorthen wrote:

Crikey. This is about 5 miles from my summer house up there. 

Looking at the photos, though, there's WAY too many pics for this to be something that just 'happened'... I'm certain this was a planned event for publicity purposes.  The crossing where this took place is in the middle of bloody nowhere - there wouldn't ever be a crowd of folks going back and forth there - most folks cross over at the Route 87 customs house - so there wouldn't be someone just hanging around taking photos.

Mostly I agree with you that it's way to convenient however at the same time everyone is just hanging around with an HD zoom camera in their pocket these days - that my friend is a new fact of modern life.

#5 2017-02-19 02:17:12

And the "reporter" just happen to be there. Bollocks!

Fnord a tad elusive these days so here's a tribute he'd no doubt approve of:

#6 2017-02-20 18:50:17

JetRx wrote:

You won't believe this, but I saw and heard a 45 of this song in my youth.  Some friend of mine went poking around his grampa's attic and found a bunch of Klan stuff, including a pile of "Klan Records"--Klan label on 'em and everything.  The music was predictably terrible but we were agog.

#7 2017-02-20 20:59:39

JetRx wrote:

Why would I want them moved North? These feral descendants of farm draft animals will be needed in the South to harvest crops once illegals are no longer available!

#8 2017-02-22 23:32:17

...they were all from Sudan and had been living and working in Delaware for two years.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

So, what now? If they were prevented from leaving by a US border patrol, then what law have they violated, other than being in the US illegally?

Board footer

cruelery.com