#2 2018-08-20 18:56:57

So what is the ACTUAL crime here?  Pre-mature ejaculation?  Just taking a wild guess after seeing their mugs...

#3 2018-08-20 22:18:35

Think of the women who were spared the attentions of these 3.  Hell, they should be subsidized.

#4 2018-08-27 10:57:10

Did someone have to watch through all of the videos to document all 1,460 "instances"?

Also, I did the digging for you:

He said he was regularly exposed to Wallace, Brubaker and Measnikoff, who were having sexual intercourse with horses, dogs, a cow and a goat on a daily basis.

#5 2018-08-27 15:16:36

GooberMcNutly wrote:

He said he was regularly exposed to Wallace, Brubaker and Measnikoff, who were having sexual intercourse with horses, dogs, a cow and a goat on a daily basis.

I'm sorry, that sounds a lot like late saturday night nicknames down at my local pub.  But those are all nice really ladies down at the pub just a little middle-aged randy is all; a vinegar douche will tighten them up for you and a round of late night drinks will get you there.

#6 2018-08-27 16:13:47

SpacePuppy wrote:

Think of the women who were spared the attentions of these 3.  Hell, they should be subsidized.

But think of the poor goats. They don't want to fuck these ugly fuggers either. It hurts their self esteem.

Board footer

cruelery.com