#1 2018-09-09 20:30:44

How the fuck did I deserve to have an albino skunk move into my backyard?

What's next?  Do I get a gay moose?

(will post pictures if I can safely get them).

#3 2018-09-09 23:29:41

Live and let live.  They eat quite a variety of critters.

#4 2018-09-10 18:25:34

Emmeran wrote:

(will post pictures of fucking the gay moose if I can safely get them).

Careful, they bite.

#5 2018-09-10 18:44:56

I just want the fucker to go away - silly young shit moved into the building I was in the process of converting into my office.  Now what the fuck?

(and Bigcat's gay moose love-toy is taking up way too much space, I'd shoot the damn thing but I hate it when Bigcat mopes around after you shoot his lover.)

#6 2018-09-10 21:18:08

Get a bunch of armadillos to take up all the good digging spots and he's move along.

But unless you have chickens or a dog that won't learn, they aren't much trouble to have around.

#7 2018-09-11 05:23:53

,,,they don't like noise......leave a radio on with classic rock.....they'll move on.....

#8 2018-09-11 20:16:21

Emmeran wrote:

I just want the fucker to go away - silly young shit moved into the building I was in the process of converting into my office.  Now what the fuck?

(and Bigcat's gay moose love-toy is taking up way too much space, I'd shoot the damn thing but I hate it when Bigcat mopes around after you shoot his lover.)

You could wrap the skunk in electrical tape and shove it up my ass. That will save some room.

#9 2018-09-11 20:25:11

Believe it or not that little fucker just came into my shop via the dog door!

I grabbed my shit and evacuated like Hurricane Flo was on her way - I've get to catch a flight tomorrow morning and while it would be amusing to get on smelling like skunk I'm betting they'd toss me off.

I did sneak back in to crank up some heavy metal, let's hope that worked...

FML...

Board footer

cruelery.com