#2 2007-10-10 18:49:18

ICK! ICK! ICK! ICK!  That image makes me feel like I’ve been slimed!  The idea of the presidential candidates engaging in sex is a total weenie shrinker!

#3 2007-10-10 18:53:16

fnord wrote:

ICK! ICK! ICK! ICK!  That image makes me feel like I’ve been slimed!  The idea of the presidential candidates engaging in sex is a total weenie shrinker!

I don't know.  I think I'd do Hillary if she really looked like that.  Are you sure it isn't the presence of Barack in the threesome that makes you queasy?

#4 2007-10-10 19:25:05

Phreddy wrote:

fnord wrote:

Are you sure it isn't the presence of Barack in the threesome that makes you queasy?

All of them are really old and shriveled up.  Obama’s wife told the press he has bo, which is a major turnoff regardless of race.  The idea of stinky old people having sex is just repulsive.

#5 2007-10-10 21:12:22

fnord wrote:

Obama’s wife told the press he has bo, which is a major turnoff regardless of race.

Are you sure?  I can't image Lady McBeth...I mean Michelle...saying something lilke that.

#6 2007-10-10 21:46:31

headkicker_girl wrote:

fnord wrote:

Obama’s wife told the press he has bo, which is a major turnoff regardless of race.

Are you sure?  I can't image Lady McBeth...I mean Michelle...saying something lilke that.

He is stinky!

Board footer

cruelery.com