• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Yet another example of satire being lost on the stupid.

#2 2021-03-11 15:13:10

Some drunk Irish sodomite wrote:

There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about

#3 2021-03-11 19:07:41

Some nutjob wrote:

“Q is not some random teenager sitting in his room.”

After seeing all the weird shit those asshats are buying into, I'm no longer convinced the whole thing isn't one massive troll of conservative idiots.

#4 2021-03-12 09:43:52

BorderCount wrote:

Some nutjob wrote:

“Q is not some random teenager sitting in his room.”

After seeing all the weird shit those asshats are buying into, I'm no longer convinced the whole thing isn't one massive troll of conservative idiots.

I can't disagree with that, but I did do some research on what it is and how it works and there is also a lot of monetization happening.  So, somebody or somebodies are getting paid.

As we approach the inevitable "Marching Morons" event horizon, doesn't it seem like everything is a massive troll?  The whole CPAC orgy, on the surface, appeared to be a "stick it to the libs" party.  Then you read the reports and transcripts and, no, these assholes actually meant it.  It truly is a cult, and they have all swallowed the Kool-Aid gushing from the golden idol's tiny mushroom penis.

#5 2021-03-16 15:19:06

Fucking Historians always carping on about "Doomed to repeat it" and all that tripe, and yet somehow, here we are again.

#6 2021-03-17 17:38:57

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Fucking Historians always carping on about "Doomed to repeat it" and all that tripe, and yet somehow, here we are again.

In fairness, the quote is "those who ignore history, are doomed to repeat it.", not "those who ignore history are beaten down severely by the rest of us, as quickly as possible."

#7 2021-03-22 16:02:46

Baywolfe wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

In fairness, the quote is "those who ignore history, are doomed to repeat it.", not "those who ignore history are beaten down severely by the rest of us, as quickly as possible."

Fair enough, I'll accept your correction on the basis of having been on the receiving end.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Yet another example of satire being lost on the stupid.

Board footer

cruelery.com