#1 2021-08-07 19:55:13

To remember their brother killed by a train, two men hang out on the tracks, get killed by train.

"They had been memorializing their brother on the one-week anniversary of his death, and they were conducting a memorial out by the site where he was killed," CMPD Sgt. Adam Jones said during a press conference Wednesday. "Unfortunately, the two brothers were also struck by a train while they were on foot and they both succumbed to their injuries pretty quickly."

#2 2021-08-08 17:50:18

square wrote:

To remember their brother killed by a train, two men hang out on the tracks, get killed by train.

"They had been memorializing their brother on the one-week anniversary of his death, and they were conducting a memorial out by the site where he was killed," CMPD Sgt. Adam Jones said during a press conference Wednesday. "Unfortunately, the two brothers were also struck by a train while they were on foot and they both succumbed to their injuries pretty quickly."

When I first saw the headline I thought, "this has to be in some third world country", turns out I was right.

Board footer

cruelery.com